Lynn

Testing The Lady.

50 posts in this topic

On Saturday evening I did a (rare for me) out call to a new gentleman in his hotel.

The appointment itself went smoothly and very well but..............

after our introductory chat etc he mentioned giving me my (one hour) fee... so I had no need to ask....

he then went over to the drawer on the dresser and opened it.

He came back to sit down and said "please go over and take your fee... take what you

want"  

I thought this odd but went over to the drawer and as soon as I saw the huge pile of notes

in there..... many many times my fee.... I told him no.... would he please just take the correct

fee and give it to me.

He did this and everything went along nicely after that.

Why do you think he did this?  To test me?  If so then I am not pleased and do not appreciate little games like that.

Testing you, probably.

Showing off his wad, definitely.

Acting like a prat, no question.

No, maybe he was trying to impress you...

I can understand your reaction but sometimes us blokes just want to impress a lady, and right or wrongly, if a six pack and chisel jaw aren't a reality, much of the media leads us to believe a large disposable wad is the next best thing...

I think he is a dick. That's no way to impress anyone at all. If he thinks anyone of calibre will be impressed by a large wad then he is very shallow. It says a lot about him though.

Testing you, probably.

I totally agree.

Bigger wad than brain.Sad case.

Smaller dick than brain!

He was being a knob.  I guess it could have been worse though.

The thing is/was....other than that bit of silliness..... he was a really nice guy and showed no other

indications of being a ******* 

He could be reading this   :)  

This is where diplomacy comes into play on a meeting.  A man does something odd like this trick and

we have 2 choices.... say nothing and let it pass or confront him and ask what he is playing at.

If we do the latter then it could spoil an otherwise good meeting.  It wasn't worth causing an awkward moment

over but firstly a  pile of money in front of me is hardly going to impress me is it.... and secondly if it was indeed a 

test then I just find it annoying.  

The thing is/was....other than that bit of silliness..... he was a really nice guy and showed no other

indications of being a ******* 

He could be reading this   :)  

This is where diplomacy comes into play on a meeting.  A man does something odd like this trick and

we have 2 choices.... say nothing and let it pass or confront him and ask what he is playing at.

If we do the latter then it could spoil an otherwise good meeting.  It wasn't worth causing an awkward moment

over but firstly a  pile of money in front of me is hardly going to impress me is it.... and secondly if it was indeed a 

test then I just find it annoying.  

It's the 'take what you want' remark that would have annoyed me and if he had gone over to the drawers to open one, then surely he could have picked up the notes himself.  It sounds very deliberate on his part.

Not a sacking offense, but as you say, annoying and unncessary.

I had a regular client count out the money in front of me the other day, he did it fast and said please check it I think it's a tenner short. I checked it and said no it's correct. He then says 'thankyou for being honest' assuming that I may not have been. Nice enough guy but sad that we are in such a cheating and lying industry that people can doubt you as a person.

He was being a knob.  I guess it could have been worse though.

Succinct and correct. :)

Did you tell him what your outcall fee would be, given you don’t generally offer that service Lynn, or was he left guessing whether it was the same as your incall one? If he knew what it was then I think it’s a domination thing, He was effectively exercising his power over you in a mildly psychological way – a bit like throwing the money on the floor and you having to pick it up.

Would have served him right if you’d taken more than he expected and also would have been his loss if it had soured the relationship! All a bit childish and silly really.

Did you tell him what your outcall fee would be, given you don’t generally offer that service Lynn, or was he left guessing whether it was the same as your incall one? If he knew what it was then I think it’s a domination thing, He was effectively exercising his power over you in a mildly psychological way – a bit like throwing the money on the floor and you having to pick it up.

Would have served him right if you’d taken more than he expected and also would have been his loss if it had soured the relationship! All a bit childish and silly really.

No there was no doubt at all about the out call fee.  I rarely accept out calls so don't have a fee on my site.  He checked this when he booked

and knew exactly what it was. When I asked him to take the cash from the drawer himself he did not ask me the fee..... he took the correct amount.

No there was no doubt at all about the out call fee.  I rarely accept out calls so don't have a fee on my site.  He checked this when he booked

and knew exactly what it was. When I asked him to take the cash from the drawer himself he did not ask me the fee..... he took the correct amount.

So what do you think his game was?

On Saturday evening I did a (rare for me) out call to a new gentleman in his hotel.

The appointment itself went smoothly and very well but..............

after our introductory chat etc he mentioned giving me my (one hour) fee... so I had no need to ask....

he then went over to the drawer on the dresser and opened it.

He came back to sit down and said "please go over and take your fee... take what you

want"  

I thought this odd but went over to the drawer and as soon as I saw the huge pile of notes

in there..... many many times my fee.... I told him no.... would he please just take the correct

fee and give it to me.

He did this and everything went along nicely after that.

Why do you think he did this?  To test me?  If so then I am not pleased and do not appreciate little games like that.

This has happened to me.  A guy I saw a lot of times and they were good times too asked me to take what I thought I was worth out of his wallet.  This was for a two hour appointment that had run over.  I took the two hour fee out in front of him  and showed it to him.  I wondered fleetingly why he had done this, but put it out of my mind because he was slightly off beat.  Could it be a power thing I wonder?

Edited by Sarah Summers

So what do you think his game was?

Probably what others have suggested.... power... boasting.... simple twattishness.... 

You see nothing whatsoever impresses me... if the room was  stacked floor to ceiling in £50's I 

would not think any more of a client.

I teeter towards the "testing" thing myself.... had I taken too much (because he would have known exactly how much

was in the drawer) ..... he could have then tried to shame me by catching me out.

All very silly really.  When I was with an agency one or two guys would give me too much and I knew it was to catch me out.

I must have disappointed them with my honesty  :D

I go to a punt to have a good time, not to play mind games. In fact I am probably there to avoid such at work!!!

What a knob. Obviously gets off on totally embarrassing a girl. Not impressed!!

Testing you, probably.

Totally agree too.  What a knob !

I'm inclined to say 'what a knob' and can't imagine for the life of me why anyone would test a girl that way. But trying to be fair maybe he was a newbie and didn't know how to do it properly ...... no, knob

I do sort of fan out the notes so that we both know I'm handing over the correct amount (my bookings rarely much over a £100) so girls who ask for the fee to be discretely in an envelope are a bit of a trial!

It's like the guys who go to the FA Cup final with scarves of both teams, so they can wave the winning one at the end. It's about his ego.

In the real world as we all well know there are girls that money impresses so don't see why this one is any different. Most of the ladies here would not have been impressed by that behaviour but I do know girls that would have been. If it was me I would have had to say something along the lines of....

'I'll take my regular fee and then if you really think I'm worth more, decide afterwards, but that's made me feel awkward' and let him know that money doesn't impress in that way. But then that's just me.

Its definitely a power thing, but also remember that guys get turned on by a whole host of things and for some the actual fact that they can impress with money is the turn on. I've been to many a party where cash is thrown around like it means nothing or wealthy guys have walked in with a case of champers rather than just one bottle. They genuinely think its going to get them a better service or that people judge them by their monetary worth sad as that seems.

I don't think he was trying to test you as such.

In the real world as we all well know there are girls that money impresses so don't see why this one is any different. Most of the ladies here would not have been impressed by that behaviour but I do know girls that would have been. If it was me I would have had to say something along the lines of....

'I'll take my regular fee and then if you really think I'm worth more, decide afterwards, but that's made me feel awkward' and let him know that money doesn't impress in that way. But then that's just me.

Its definitely a power thing, but also remember that guys get turned on by a whole host of things and for some the actual fact that they can impress with money is the turn on. I've been to many a party where cash is thrown around like it means nothing or wealthy guys have walked in with a case of champers rather than just one bottle. They genuinely think its going to get them a better service or that people judge them by their monetary worth sad as that seems.

I don't think he was trying to test you as such.

I'd have probaby told him about my friend who got burgled and had left £10,000 in her house.  She was beside herself with worry, so get it in the bank!!!  You know what they say...  'A fool and his money are easily parted'.  For all he knew you could have given someone the tip off and he could have found himself burgled.  It was a totally stupid thing to do.  If anything he is lucky it was you he was with and not someone with less scruples.

Mind games. Testing the limits and pushing the barriers ... there's a John Lennon track of the same (name) if you don't already know it. It's not clever, not funny and frankly IMHO a bit of an insult.

There's enough mind games dealing with my commercial clients, unsolicited marketeers, family, public servants, advertisers and so on ... I punt in the hope of the freedom from that and simple pleasure.