Mr Orange

Clarification About Soho On Pn

18 posts in this topic

I know we can't submit FR's about Soho anymore, but recently one of the moderators has asked people not to post fr's in the Soho Walk Up thread. So I just wanted to know, what can and can't be posted in there?

No offence is meant by this, and if Galahad / the mods find the whole scene not to their taste and don't want it discussed any further than that's their choice and I'll not complain, but I don't want to write a long post about a girl I've seen only for it to be deleted or something along those lines.

I didn't know either of your points.

I have now looked at the Soho thread - which I never did before because it is so stupidly out of control sizewise I thought it should have been locked years ago and more precise threads started - and it made depressing reading going through the last few pages.

I couldn't find JKay saying don't post on there.

I haven't seen anything saying don't do FRs on Soho any more.

I am not saying I haven't missed them but they can't be too blatant if I haven't seen them.

I know we can't submit FR's about Soho anymore, but recently one of the moderators has asked people not to post fr's in the Soho Walk Up thread. So I just wanted to know, what can and can't be posted in there?

No offence is meant by this, and if Galahad / the mods find the whole scene not to their taste and don't want it discussed any further than that's their choice and I'll not complain, but I don't want to write a long post about a girl I've seen only for it to be deleted or something along those lines.

I'm surprised that this post has been up since 9 Jan without attracting the attention of a mod. Should I report it, or does the OP wish to report it?

There are still quite a few old FRs for Soho, including placed that closed down years ago... should we be flagging them for deletion somehow, or is there something about those particular ones that makes them ok?

Edited by DDGLazing

I didn't know either of your points.

I have now looked at the Soho thread - which I never did before because it is so stupidly out of control sizewise I thought it should have been locked years ago and more precise threads started - and it made depressing reading going through the last few pages.

I couldn't find JKay saying don't post on there.

I haven't seen anything saying don't do FRs on Soho any more.

I am not saying I haven't missed them but they can't be too blatant if I haven't seen them.

I actually like that the thread is quite big, When deciding what girls to visit I just use the search function on the forum and see what people have said about the girl. Saved me quite a lot of time deciding who to see and where they work.

Well you are better at using the functions of the forum than me so that is fine and I take your point.

no one has pointed me to the points made about no Soho Frs allowed and no further posts on the Sho Walk Up thread being wanted.

i am not asking for slaves to bend down at my feet but others may also want to catch up the issue.

Thanks for that - I didn't latch on to the 'FRs' being within the thread which I haven't looked at over the years as too long for me.

Also seems to be getting a bit rancorous even as the Soho scene dwindles in front of our eyes.

There seem to be full on FRs on Soho up till November last year with some phone numbers and some addresses as the contact.

I am not here to sort everything out - or thinking I could - but I will chip in that FR 0000001 was by G in Soho (but he emphasises it was a lot smarter than a walk up).

Thanks for that - I didn't latch on to the 'FRs' being within the thread which I haven't looked at over the years as too long for me.

Also seems to be getting a bit rancorous even as the Soho scene dwindles in front of our eyes.

There seem to be full on FRs on Soho up till November last year with some phone numbers and some addresses as the contact.

I am not here to sort everything out - or thinking I could - but I will chip in that FR 0000001 was by G in Soho (but he emphasises it was a lot smarter than a walk up).

My first FR was in Soho, number was around 800ish I think, it was a lot different back then, my regular was a leeds lass in her late 30's in the flat next to the fish and chip shop at the start of the market, if you wanted something other than English you saw the french lady at the other end of the street who gave you a boiled sweet after, how things have changed.

I worked in Soho square and used a cafe which is opposite a corner building that house 3 flates and we would see the girls arriving or rather being delivered by their Albanian boyfriends, sometimes they would sit at the outside tables waiting for the flats to open, no happy faces.

I suspect i pre-dated you and I was lucky to find such a good girl to see as about my third Soho punt. I stuck with her for years until she had a baby, stopped doing bb (when it was a norm) and then stopped working.

A lovely blonde Scottish girl called Derriann in Frith Street at the Soho Square end when I once had to wait behind someone getting cash from the machine there;

But JKay, what is the current situation on Soho in formal FRs, thread 'FRs' and further contributions to the Soho Walk Up query from the OP?

BTW apologies if all answered already somewhere...

FR's submitted must comply a G's rules.

Replies in the Soho thread should not contain text thats deemed to be an attempt to get around G's rules.

FR's submitted must comply a G's rules.

Replies in the Soho thread should not contain text thats deemed to be an attempt to get around G's rules.

Sorry to be a pain but where are these rules located? I read through the Forum Rules and FAQ linked at the bottom of the forum and could not see anything about Soho.

Sorry to be a pain but where are these rules located? I read through the Forum Rules and FAQ linked at the bottom of the forum and could not see anything about Soho.

The rule is that one must supply a telephone number if there is no website, so that reviews can be linked to that number and searched by reference to it.

As the only walkup with a number is 70 Berwick, only that walkup can now be reviewed.

well i guess 70 Berwick street is going to get busier then. The simple way to solve it is to tell your favourite girls about the rule so they can get a phone number and advertise themselves. They will have to actually use the phone to take enquiries though and it will soon come to light if they just have a number thats never answered. Its just a question of contactability. If they make themselves contactable they will be able to get reports. If they don't, they wont.

I dont see why a girl would have a problem with that anyway. It will bring her more business. Unless the soho girls are the only  ones who have not seen a dip in the recession (and I have read elsewhere that there has been one) in which case they dont need the reviews anyway do they

Edited by Chloe Kisses

well i guess 70 Berwick street is going to get busier then. The simple way to solve it is to tell your favourite girls about the rule so they can get a phone number and advertise themselves. They will have to actually use the phone to take enquiries though and it will soon come to light if they just have a number thats never answered. Its just a question of contactability. If they make themselves contactable they will be able to get reports. If they don't, they wont.

I dont see why a girl would have a problem with that anyway. It will bring her more business. Unless the soho girls are the only  ones who have not seen a dip in the recession (and I have read elsewhere that there has been one) in which case they dont need the reviews anyway do they

So the only reason we have reviews is to benefit the girl and increase her custom...?

JEEZ! THINGS REALLY HAVE CHANGED!

I was under the obviously misguided impression that the primary purpose was to cascade information on the good and the bad to our brothers who seek the sins of the flesh.

Well now I know....

Sad, sad times.

So the only reason we have reviews is to benefit the girl and increase her custom...? JEEZ! THINGS REALLY HAVE CHANGED! I was under the obviously misguided impression that the primary purpose was to cascade information on the good and the bad to our brothers who seek the sins of the flesh. Well now I know.... Sad, sad times.

So you think that the only way girls getting their own phone numbers therefore reports would benefit is anyone is for the girls to get more business....

JEEZ! NOTHING EVER CHANGES AROUND HERE DOES IT!

Clearly if a girl had a phone then she would be able to have reviews done on her, yes she will benefit from good reviews put up about her but equally guys would benefit if someone was offering a bad service as you could do the review..it benefits both sides!

Try digesting/considering and thinking about someones post will you before you just shout at them. 

I made a flippant comment in response to someone else. 

It is sad times, because as you demonstrated with that teddy chuck...some people only see things from one side, oh and by the way, this site is for the exchange of information and views to enable better understanding between punter and sp. Its for us too!

Thought I would post in here again.

Why can we not talk about our experiences with girls in Soho in the topic that is just for girls that work in Soho. You stopped field reports being posted on the main site, which means for someone like me and probably others who only post in Soho have no reason to visit the main site anymore. If we can't post about our experiences with the girls in Soho then  why has the topic been around for 5 years?

What is the topic for? 

The FR system has a requirement for any lady that does not have her own/parlour/agency website to provide a phone number for contact details, this is not limited to Soho providers.

What ever section you post in, replies that read like a field report are likely to be removed, blow by blow detailed accounts on any lady not just limited to Soho are likely to be classified as Touting/cheerleading.