Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
justforfun

West Kensington Dilemma!

14 posts in this topic

So then - tomorrow will be my first punt of 2013...

I'm resolved to pay another visit to the delectable Hungarians of West Ken - seeing as my first visit there (to see Blonde Ivy) was easily the best punt of my career.

But who to see?!

Ivy again? - she is a knockout, but on the other hand, variety is the spice of life...

Wendy? - looks beautiful and with a fresh innocent air... but on the other hand, will she be a little *too* innocent?

Kylie Flirt? - from all account a proper firecracker... but her body does less for me than any of the other three.

Ava? - can't fault her looks... but not much in the way of feedback and no CIM.

OR - do I go a little further down the North End Road and visit Lindsay Love or her friend Lizzie? They both look wonderful, but I'm concerned their flat may not be so safe or discrete. Heard it's on a slightly dodge council estate?

I'm going to throw this one open to the floor - all suggestions/contributions gratefully received!

I'd like to hear more on the council estate location. I had planned to visit one on the girls mentioned when I am in London later this

month.

I'd give Wendy a try, she was no innocent when I saw her! She was quite happy to do anything on her enjoy list with gusto

Ok, after an afternoon of extensive, ahem, 'research', looks like I've narrowed it down to Wendy.x or Lizzie.18. Got a hankering after the innocent look at the moment.

Any thoughts much appreciated...?

Well, my money would be on Kylie Flirst. Slightly sultry looks, gorgeous body, and does bum sex, as Keith Lemon calls it.

But then reading Ivy's profile....... I could have an expensive visit.

Kylie was hot and the friendliest, happiest WG I've met. "Where did my cum go"... "oops" she says (swallowed the lot). Introduced me to other girls. (And we arrived at the apartment the same time and met on the steps  - which was very GFE and played it that way as we knocked on the door together.)

Lindsay is younger and her english isn't so good... but she purrs very sensually... until she gets close to cumming... and then she becomes quite the animal... nails, biting, nearly snarling as she orgasms... very very intense orgasms. (But like quite a few girls recently... once they've cum twice they feel a bit exhausted and don't want you near their clit.)

I'm interested in Wendy next... looks innocent girl next door... so hopefully we get a report soon?

Has anyone had a punt with Jessie,she works out of the same place as Kylie,ivy etc?

I'm considering paying her a visit & any advice would be most welcome .

Cheers

Has anyone had a punt with Jessie,she works out of the same place as Kylie,ivy etc?

I'm considering paying her a visit & any advice would be most welcome .

Cheers

I found her very pleasant, a good GFE experience.

Also in West Ken is a rather fanciable Russian girl, love-wet-sex........ Yes, not Hungarian but looks good? 

Did you decide Justforfun?

I'm eager to hear your feedback. I was planning to visit those two when I'm in London.

Hi all - thanks for the contributions.

I couldn't go through with it in the end. No idea why. See my thread on the General Discussions board...

Also in West Ken is a rather fanciable Russian girl, love-wet-sex........ Yes, not Hungarian but looks good? 

Same phone number as "Rupa", a completely different girl with field report 107900. 

Looks dodgy to me.