Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bozzly

Girls In Majorca

7 posts in this topic

Hi all, this is my first post on this great site!

I am going on holiday to Palma Nova, Majorca in may by myself.

Whilst there I would like to have a couple of nights where a girl comes to

visit me at my hotel for maybe an hour or two.

I have done this many times at home in this country but never on holiday.

Can any one advise me on where to look for girls? eg newspaper ad, shop window etc.

Thanks in advance

Hi bozzly! I'm new too. I don't know about Mallorca in particular but if you Google "lumis en Mallorca" ("lumis" being the Spanish slang for WG) you'll see various forums (in Spanish, but Google Translate should be ok to check links and names) and also agencies with websites in English. I'd probably check online if I were you, like you'd do in England, rather than newspapers if only because of the possibility to check feedback.

mmm well if its anything like some parts of the mainland just drive to a nice tourist restaurant in the next town and you will literally have girls lined up along the road near the roundabouts who literally walk out towards the car when you slow down at the roundabout. Saw it several years ago when there with my ex...couldnt believe it. It might not be the same in majorca though, hopefully its not like that on the mainland any more either but I cant see it being any better with this shite economy, probably worse. Good job I have been in this industry because if I wasnt I would have been mortified lol

do you think the girls in majorcA do it like they oughtA haha sorry I couldnt resist that one.xx

Edited by Chloe Kisses

do you think the girls in majorcA do it like they oughtA haha sorry I couldnt resist that one.xx

Maybe they just don't taste like what they oughta! :blink:

from 1985...showing our age there by remembering that one!! :lol:

haha if any outfit screams 80's that one does. I had a velvet alice band just like that but it hurt my head, bet paracetamol sales soured in that era. I do love Majorca though...childhood holiday destination every year x

hopefully its not like that on the mainland any more either but I cant see it being any better with this shite economy, probably worse

I don't know about nowadays but when I spent some time studying in mainland Spain, the University campus was right in the middle of the street prostitution area of the city, so the girls used to walk into campus to approach students!