Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TAFFYPUNTER

Chatting

38 posts in this topic

Because I'm such a nice, interesting guy after a few visits to a lady they just want to chat and the sexy time bit gets shortened. What can I do?

At what point is the chatting starting during the booking?  If you want to get back involved there is nothing stopping you touching her leg, giving her a kiss and letting he know you're ready for a litte more fun.  As long as it's in booking time, it's your time.

Because I'm such a nice, interesting guy after a few visits to a lady they just want to chat and the sexy time bit gets shortened. What can I do?

If thats not what you want tell the WG what you do want or like if that happens to me go elsewhere as thats blown my vibe.

I wonder if your sexy time has ever been shortened more than in my punt yesterday.

It started as a four hour lunchtime dinner date (inspired actually by the Gibbs Daytime Overnighter concept).  My idea being: start with some sexy fun, break off for lunch, then back for more sexy time before the end.

Reality: 50 minute argument between girl and agency, then me and agency, about the price, followed by negotiated reduction in time of booking by 1/2 hour, followed by 15 mins quickie, then out to lunch, then back in time only to get a kiss goodbye at the door.

15 mins sexy time from 3 1/2 hours. :(

This record breaking naff punt aside, I know what you mean.  Sometimes it seems a bit crass to cut across a girl in mid conversation to tell her to either shut her mouth or put it to better use.

Only way I know will reliably work is for me is to concentrate only on matters sexual from the beginning of the punt until completely drained / satisfied.  Then chat for all you're worth. :D

I saw a girl yesterday for 2 hours, she could talk for Wales, non stop chatting but she was really interesting, lots of stories and I litterally couldn't get a word in. I found myself having to initiate things (not usually my style) by some touching and making it really obvious I was ready to go again.  Towards the end of the meeting, she said she had ADHD - I've just googled it (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) and she clearly had 'Predominantly hyperactive-impulsive type symptoms' according Wikipedia, one of which is non stop talking. It made for an interesting punt, but still very good.

I saw a girl yesterday for 2 hours, she could talk for Wales, non stop chatting but she was really interesting, lots of stories and I litterally couldn't get a word in.

Could you not get anything else into her mouth Dave and shut her up!!! lol

Buy a Ball Gag... Sorry couldn't resist that.. :-)

Become a boring sod like the rest of us.  :cool:

OP - Girls are just girls. Even though you are paying for her companionship a girl will still act like a girl. Maybe she feels comfortable enough with you that she is just reverting back to her girlish nature and girls can talk non stop all day long.

Try to keep the seduction going ~ You don't want to get all serious and say something like ''Um I am here to have sex not talk...'' even though this is what you want and you're indeed paying for a service ~ You still need to treat her like a woman and do things the right way - it will pay off in your favour in the long run (Think of her excitement level which leads to better sex). Just move physical and start teasing her and go on from there and say something seductive...

My two cents.

Could you not get anything else into her mouth Dave and shut her up!!! lol

Yep, a number of times actually  :)

I'll PM you the details in a while.

Hand her a note that says "I am suffering from temporary but total deafness".

I wonder if your sexy time has ever been shortened more than in my punt yesterday.

It started as a four hour lunchtime dinner date (inspired actually by the Gibbs Daytime Overnighter concept).  My idea being: start with some sexy fun, break off for lunch, then back for more sexy time before the end.

Reality: 50 minute argument between girl and agency, then me and agency, about the price, followed by negotiated reduction in time of booking by 1/2 hour, followed by 15 mins quickie, then out to lunch, then back in time only to get a kiss goodbye at the door.

This record breaking naff punt aside, I know what you mean.  Sometimes it seems a bit crass to cut across a girl in mid conversation to tell her to either shut her mouth or put it to better use.

Only way I know will reliably work is for me is to concentrate only on matters sexual from the beginning of the punt until completely drained / satisfied.  Then chat for all you're worth. :D

This sounds like a heroically awful punt. I hope you had a bottle of Rioja later to get over it. :)

Gibbs Daytime Overnighter concept: I wonder if he should copyright this? :)

As the ladies will tell you I am inclined towards being chatty and hopefully also come across that I am a nice interesting guy. I am learning, as I gain in experience, that it is up to me to make sure that I get the appropriate satisfaction from the visit. I can't expect the lady to me a mind reader but I also have to appreciate that there will be some ladies who perhaps do not regard "giving the client value for money" as very high on their list if priorities.

There have been ladies (I daren't tell you how many) who have taken very pleasurable action to stop words coming out of my mouth. I have had the threat of the ladies knickers ending up in my mouth but that hasn't happened yet. Unfortunately.

Edited by gibbs

As the ladies will tell you I am inclined towards being chatty and hopefully also come across that I am a nice interesting guy. I am learning, as I gain in experience, that it is up to me to make sure that I get the appropriate satisfaction from the visit. I can't expect the lady to me a mind reader but I also have to appreciate that there will be some ladies who perhaps do not regard "giving the client value for money" as very high on their list if priorities.

There have been ladies (I daren't tell you how many) who have taken very pleasurable action to stop words coming out of my mouth. I have had the threat of the ladies knickers ending up in my mouth but that hasn't happened yet. Unfortunately.

Why not email in advance and request this? :D :D

That's the kind of thinking, Zippy, that put you at the top of the class and me at the rear. Although being at the rear nowadays can be quite pleasurable. :D

thats easy, just lean in for the snog and keep snogging  then whilst smooching let the hands start wandering and so on and so on, its hard to natter with a tongue in your mouth so she should get the message

That's the kind of thinking, Zippy, that put you at the top of the class and me at the rear. Although being at the rear nowadays can be quite pleasurable. :D

A-bsolutely! :D

It started as a four hour lunchtime dinner date (inspired actually by the Gibbs Daytime Overnighter concept). My idea being: start with some sexy fun, break off for lunch, then back for more sexy time before the end.

Reality: 50 minute argument between girl and agency, then me and agency, about the price, followed by negotiated reduction in time of booking by 1/2 hour, followed by 15 mins quickie, then out to lunch, then back in time only to get a kiss goodbye at the door.

This record breaking naff punt aside, I know what you mean. Sometimes it seems a bit crass to cut across a girl in mid conversation to tell her to either shut her mouth or put it to better use.

Only way I know will reliably work is for me is to concentrate only on matters sexual from the beginning of the punt until completely drained / satisfied. Then chat for all you're worth. :D

This sounds like a heroically awful punt. I hope you had a bottle of Rioja later to get over it. :)

My Dear Thurson,

I have to agree with Zippy. What a bloody awful letdown. Trying to put myself in your shoes for a moment that would probably have taken up about 8 to 10 hours of my day plus travelling costs and payment for the punt. My mood would definitely not have been pleasant. Apart from the pleasure of drowning sorrows in a nice wine we can only hope that the next lady more than makes up for it if that is possible.

I am planning a GDO adventure (which will be my first) in about three months but it's with a lady I have already met. Ideas are just floating about in my mind at the moment but perhaps a bed picnic (which I believe can be enjoyable) or, if I remember correctly, there is an eatery close by and it might be nice to get dressed and just pop out for lunch.

Your experience has made me think that a GDO would be perhaps better organised with someone you have already met or perhaps, because of lack of experience on my part, I am being too reticent. As I read more and more comments from various guys I am more inclined to remain with independent ladies.

I hope you can come back on here soon in better spirits.

Edited by gibbs

My Dear Thurson,

I have to agree with Zippy. What a bloody awful letdown. Trying to put myself in your shoes for a moment that would probably have taken up about 8 to 10 hours of my day plus travelling costs and payment for the punt. My mood would definitely not have been pleasant. Apart from the pleasure of drowning sorrows in a nice wine we can only hope that the next lady more than makes up for it if that is possible.

I am planning a GDO adventure (which will be my first) in about three months but it's with a lady I have already met. Ideas are just floating about in my mind at the moment but perhaps a bed picnic (which I believe can be enjoyable) or, if I remember correctly, there is an eatery close by and it might be nice to get dressed and just pop out for lunch.

Your experience has made me think that a GDO would be perhaps better organised with someone you have already met or perhaps, because of lack of experience on my part, I am being too reticent. As I read more and more comments from various guys I am more inclined to remain with independent ladies.

It is remembering these small but important points of etiquette which someone like me so often forgets that make you the suave and sophisticated punting legend that you are.

As so often before. I salute you. (remembering to hold my trousers up with the other hand).

:D :D

Don't tempt him. It's not as though he needs the extra cash!! His aerial transport must cost a bomb but he seems to manage OK.

1  I would think an extended punt such as a GDO should only be considered with a lady already known to you. I must say I find the idea very interesting, especially the bed picnic. I guess the servants will be in to change the sheets intercourseally! Will this event be staged at a hotel or in your private mansion, Gibbs?

2  I echo your preference for the more independently minded lady.

Don't tempt him. It's not as though he needs the extra cash!! His aerial transport must cost a bomb but he seems to manage OK.

I hope you are right. But I have not seen the Gibbs Jet in the skies recently and I have been wondering if he has fallen on hard times but is keeping up a brave show for appearances' sake.

I think we should be told.

1  I would think an extended punt such as a GDO should only be considered with a lady already known to you...........Will this event be staged at a hotel or in your private mansion, Gibbs?

The event will take place in the lady's premises. Unlike some I have visited the lady's accomodation is spacious and very nice as is the lady herself. Having visited the lady already, as I have said, I have no problem with arranging to see this particular lady again. To my mind everything fits the bill as to what a gentleman would want.

Whether bed picnic or external lunch we both already know one of the things that will be on the menu. Amongst other things.

The event will take place in the lady's premises. Unlike some I have visited the lady's accomodation is spacious and very nice as is the lady herself (1). Having visited the lady already, as I have said, I have no problem with arranging to see this particular lady again. To my mind everything fits the bill as to what a gentleman would want. Whether bed picnic or external lunch we both already know one of the things that will be on the menu (2). Amongst other things.

1) The lady is spacious??

2) Rioja??

(back around, several bottles of Rioja later)

1) The lady is spacious??

2) Rioja??

(back around, several bottles of Rioja later)

I'm not sure Gibbs intended a variant on the horse and cart joke. Although who knows?