Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Blackball

Massage Parlour Punting In Crewe

8 posts in this topic

What's happened to the number of people visiting massage parlours in Crewe? For a relatively small town Crewe has quite a number of parlours  which all have good reputation.However,over the last few months the number of Field Reports seem to have diminished markedly.Is there any reason for this? 

Used to use Crewe quite a bit but had a couple of uninspiring visits there and some of the parlours were either offering unattractive ladies or lookers who thought in a 30min booking it should be 25mins bollocks talk and a 5min crappy handjob...also the extra fuel was a -ve...usually go Stoke now

I saw Savanah from Brooklyns a few weeks ago. Very pretty young lady, who also works at head office - and I think may of done a few shifts at sandys in the past.

Although very pretty, I found the service fairly lack lustre.

I believe there are 2 or three girls who work in Crewe who also work at sandys etc. Maybe its just a Christmas lull????

Similar to sandys, Brooklyns has pictures of the girls in the waiting area, some very nice - some not so (but i'm a fussy fucker any way!)

Had seen Amy,...willing, great if you like girls big in the bum.

Savannah, pretty....maybe not as willing but great too.

But star is Sienna, very pretty, great attitude, top punt, all of Brooklyns

I saw Savanah from Brooklyns a few weeks ago. Very pretty young lady, who also works at head office - and I think may of done a few shifts at sandys in the past.

Although very pretty, I found the service fairly lack lustre.

I believe there are 2 or three girls who work in Crewe who also work at sandys etc. Maybe its just a Christmas lull????

Similar to sandys, Brooklyns has pictures of the girls in the waiting area, some very nice - some not so (but i'm a fussy fucker any way!)

There is a history of Sandys girls working elsewhere, ie south, including Birmingham (eg Funplace); Lutterworth (Victoria House); Loughborough (Club Classique) and no doubt various others.

There are some very nice ladies working at Excell.

I have seen a number of ladies at Excell,Brooklyns & Alicias.They have all been enjoyable experiences.I do like to view the Field-Reports to give me an idea of which girl to see next but there has definitely been a down-turn in the number of FRs being left for Crewe parlours in the last few months.For instance,a girl called Estelle started at Brooklyns not long ago who looked gorgeous on the web-site.I was hoping to view a FR on her before booking booking but none was forthcoming & she now seems to have left.

Take your pick from Demi, Lexie, Molly or Holly at Excell. I am told that Louise is nice as well.