BillyA

Recommendations For Luton

7 posts in this topic

Just wondering if anyone has had any positive experiences from Luton lately

I had 2 very enjoyable experiences since November (both were visiting the town) but Luton is way past its prime.

My suggestion is to try Milton Keynes!

My suggestion is to try Milton Keynes!

Exactly. You've got a much better chance of finding someone decent up there or you can try London though the problem there is traffic.

Luton has been much more hit than miss in the past couple of years. You can thank the police raids for that.

A friend of mine once applied for a job with the Luton Tourist Board. She didn't get the job but all her friends wondered what the f**k she would have been doing all day if she had.

I did consister London, but London with traffic would be  a nightmare. Milton Keynes would be an option however because I travel by train a lot I'm thinking about looking into Cambridge or Peterborough as an option for the future to see what is on offer there.

I did consister London, but London with traffic would be  a nightmare. Milton Keynes would be an option however because I travel by train a lot I'm thinking about looking into Cambridge or Peterborough as an option for the future to see what is on offer there.

Why not "let  the train take the strain" as someone used to say.Trains did run to London when I was a boy. Perhaps they still do!!