Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alitis

Jenna Aka Naughty X 2 Info

7 posts in this topic

I got a very interesting reverse booking bid from this lady. Has anyone used her services and wishes to share his opinion? I am looking for a PSE meeting with lots of rimming (on me). Do you think Jenna will deliver?

Same here, fairly impressed as she has clearly taken the one to tea my fairly detailed booking request.

She's at the more expensive end so wouldn't mind some feedback from here before making my mind up. Good feedback on the other site for what it's worth.

I have noticed that a lot of her feedback comes from punters who met her after a reverse bid, hence paid less than her "official" prices. I wonder if she has set her prices higher to give a perception of higher value and then gets the majority of her clients through RB in lower prices.

A bit similar to what Tesco do when they sell us crap wine :)

I have noticed that a lot of her feedback comes from punters who met her after a reverse bid, hence paid less than her "official" prices. I wonder if she has set her prices higher to give a perception of higher value and then gets the majority of her clients through RB in lower prices.

A bit similar to what Tesco do when they sell us crap wine :)

She must be the only WG who charges £100 for half an hour and then £250 for an hour.

I haven't met her but, like the other posters, she has responded to most if not all of my RBs. However, I noticed she has quite a few feedbacks about not honoring her RBs, so I've never gone ahead and seen her.

Yes, noticed that Jenna responds to all RBs, usually with a long and detailed response which seems to be a standard "cut and paste" (not that there is anything particularly wrong with that).

Does seem pretty adventurous and kinky and I would consider seeing her (some negative reviews but mostly very positive).

Well guys, I've actually seen her in a 2-girl with her mate...saw her late 2011 I believe. Lovely girl, fab body, lovely tasting pussy and recall she took a swallow finish. However, I had to pay 2-girl prices so never known what she will accept for her alone, but was a RB bid. Would loved to have seen her again, but she moved to Chiswick if I recall. Defo recommended.