Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Artic

Explain Raids

4 posts in this topic

HI can anyone tell me what happens during a raid. I am particularly interested in raids on Chinese style massage shops. Is it illegal to go in and have M+HR, B2B etc. What happens to the punter and also what will happen to the masseuse? Does it happen often and has anyone experienced being in a place when it happens? What about if some of the masseuses are legit and 1 or 2 are not?

Thanks for any info you can give.

HI can anyone tell me what happens during a raid. I am particularly interested in raids on Chinese style massage shops. Is it illegal to go in and have M+HR, B2B etc. What happens to the punter and also what will happen to the masseuse? Does it happen often and has anyone experienced being in a place when it happens? What about if some of the masseuses are legit and 1 or 2 are not?

Thanks for any info you can give.

If they conduct a raid they'll arrest those who appear to be running the joint on suspicion of "controlling...." and perhaps trafficking as well if they've got sufficient intelligence on that too. They'll take the WGs into custody too, whether it's protective custody as witnesses or as suspected illegal immigrants etc. As for punters, with the laws as they are now you'll probably just be told to get dressed and piss off. They might ask a few questions of you for intelligence purposes but you certainly won't be taken into custody unless they suspect the girls are underage etc. Although with the bill going through the Lords now - assuming that's passed then it's a possibility you could be nicked, but personally I think it's just another law they'll ignore in the long term although short-term there may be some pressure on them to arrest a few punters. Although I think they may struggle to have cause to arrest you on the spot with the proposed laws

As for punters, with the laws as they are now you'll probably just be told to get dressed and piss off. They might ask a few questions of you for intelligence purposes but you certainly won't be taken into custody unless they suspect the girls are underage etc. .

A spoke once to a police officer about some raids that occured in a city near by. I had complained by email. He asked me to contact him, which I duly did. He then lectured me on trafficking and abuse, and told me to warn everyone on PN and other boards that in his city they would be taking punters in for questioning. The aim being to put the punter into the spotlight and ruin his home life. I don't believe it ever happened as the raids diminished after that point.

We did have a debate for some time, where I tried to gave an example of what could happen if indoor premises were closed, at the time there had been a prostitute in a northern city who had ben killed as she was working the streets after the flat she worked from had been raided and closed by the police.

I have to admit in the defence of the officer a rather nasty bunch of people were imprisioned a year later after those raids. So he did have a have a valid point and its good these abusers were caught. But his attitude of closing all brothels in the city whether they were ethically run or not was in my view totally stupid.

A spoke once to a police officer about some raids that occured in a city near by. I had complained by email. He asked me to contact him, which I duly did. He then lectured me on trafficking and abuse, and told me to warn everyone on PN and other boards that in his city they would be taking punters in for questioning. The aim being to put the punter into the spotlight and ruin his home life. I don't believe it ever happened as the raids diminished after that point.

We did have a debate for some time, where I tried to gave an example of what could happen if indoor premises were closed, at the time there had been a prostitute in a northern city who had ben killed as she was working the streets after the flat she worked from had been raided and closed by the police.

I have to admit in the defence of the officer a rather nasty bunch of people were imprisioned a year later after those raids. So he did have a have a valid point and its good these abusers were caught. But his attitude of closing all brothels in the city whether they were ethically run or not was in my view totally stupid.

well taking us in for questioning, under current laws, would be tricky. They've no grounds to arrest you - they'll obviously try and give you the third degree as the police are notoriously holier than thou and arrogant etc. but the only way they'd get me in a police station would be by arresting me and I'd love to know what they'd arrest me for (under current laws) that wouldn't back-fire on them