MissKylie

'massage' Is It A Wasting Tactic?

124 posts in this topic

I've heard a lot of guys recently saying most girls offering a massage is just to waste time and they are mostly rubbish at it. This is a shame and quite annoying because I'm actually studying massage and holistic therapies ie reflexology, aromatherapy ect and always offer a massage. I have actually had a couple of guys refuse this and not until I tell them I am actually quite good at it do they come around to the idea, and then start telling me how much they are enjoying it lol! It's not always at the start though, a nice 10min massage at the end I think can be even better. I'd just say don't always assume it's a time wasting tactic guys!

Kylie xx

Massage after the event is ok, am amazed at how the majority of girls are actually clueless about massaging men, they dont go near your lower body,, but spend ten minutes squeezing your shoulders, it is a time wasting tactic, and also an attempt to control the choreography of the encounter, just set the agenda from the minute you are in the room, is what works for me.

Being a newbie, I don't have much experience in this - but on the couple of punts I've had I've actually asked for a massage first. Firstly, still being a bit nervous, I find it relaxes me, and second I suffer from a bad back - so if the girl really is good at massage, bonus! :)

If the booking was anything less than an hour I would probably give it a miss though.

Sorry mods! This was also meant to say 'Is This A Time Wasting Tactic?' And Massage with a capital M. I am clearly very tired so I think I'm going for a nap:(

Sorry mods! This was also meant to say 'Is This A Time Wasting Tactic?' And Massage with a capital M. I am clearly very tired so I think I'm going for a nap:(

Masticating? I thought that was to do with chewing?

Masticating? I thought that was to do with chewing?
huh???

Massage can be useful if there are nerves, or uncertainty how to get things going.

However, once started it rarely lasts only a few minutes and can waste a large, very annoying chunk of time. I reckon it is more often than not a time-wasting, diversionary tactic.

I've heard a lot of guys recently saying most girls offering a massage is just to waste time and they are mostly rubbish at it. This is a shame and quite annoying because I'm actually studying massage and holistic therapies ie reflexology, aromatherapy ect and always offer a massage. I have actually had a couple of guys refuse this and not until I tell them I am actually quite good at it do they come around to the idea, and then start telling me how much they are enjoying it lol! It's not always at the start though, a nice 10min massage at the end I think can be even better. I'd just say don't always assume it's a time wasting tactic guys!

Kylie xx

I do not offer a massage as I am not qualified to lay hands on anyone.

I was hurt by a fully trained person once when I just went for a relaxing massage.

I will do a sort of light touchy thing but only if asked.

I am a dab hand at massaging a cock though  ;)

If a man wants it he will not class it as filling in time.

Lucy  :)

It can be. Any massage which is just a "rub" is a complete waste of time. I tend to refuse, if offered.

I think when more places classed themselves as massage parlours in the old days, the natural thing was to start with a massage and finish with a happy ending.

That would seem to be the obvious genesis of it.

then old hands would pass on that routine to newbies.

Of course the SPs would be very well aware when sex became more the natural purpose of the sessions that a massage both got the session started but also was an easier way (if done half heartedly) to use up the time.

And various SPs have said they don't like the idea of a session however long or short involving them being pounded by the client from first minute to last.

Lots of men do like the progress from massage with hands to wandering hands and body parts touching to more.

Lots of women are delighted to be offered a massage, either because if done reasonably well it's pleasant and in any case is money for lying down doing nothing.

When I am asked about a massage at the start I used to say I would rather do the massage (one girl I knew I would always massage her at Ego - even put my trousers back on after the shower) and they were always happy.

Now I tend to say I would prefer a cuddle. Some make that work brilliantly and some just sort of ignore it and start their post massage routine.

I recall one lady I really liked who was very happy to be massaged to start the session but she said for me to leave her spine alone as she heard damage could easily be done in that area.

I think I have since heard of it elswhere too though it seemed odd as so many thousands of back massages occur without any knowledge of this but also because she was an extremely athletically built strong featured black lady and I thought there was very little chance weedy old me could ever have done her any damage.

Edited by vivluvsme

I dont offer a massage at the beginning or the end. If someone asks for one I will give them a bit of a one, all over the back not just the shoulders. I much prefer it when someone offers me one though  :D although that doesnt happen often, when they do it right its fantastic, when they think you are MEANT to aim for the backbone and put their all into it...thats when I scream stop.

I don't advertise or offer a massage - if I'm asked for it, my reply is 'I'm not trained but I can give you a bit of a back rub if you want!'.

I'm often asked to massage the Lady. Is this also a form of timewasting then. I have to say it's a dreadful task, rubbing my hands all over a beautiful body, but hell someone's gotta do it !! :D

I often get asked for a massage and more so some guys seem to expect one, they come in make straight for the bed get undressed and lie down on their front. I assume these guys are used to the kind of punts they get in parlours. Sometimes I will play along with this (I am not trained but don't mind giving a back rub like Clare) sometimes I will say with a smile on my face that we can actually go straight to some kissing and fun!

Some blokes like an oily massage to get them in the mood, some expect it as I said and some don't like it. On a longer booking it can be a nice thing in between bouts of nookie.

I don't advertise or offer a massage - if I'm asked for it, my reply is 'I'm not trained but I can give you a bit of a back rub if you want!'.

Im with you on that one Claire.  Some guys like a back rub to relax them but I never claim to be qualified as a Masseuse and unless they have a bonafide certificate then neither should others but that is another thread in the making.

Im with you on that one Claire.  Some guys like a back rub to relax them but I never claim to be qualified as a Masseuse and unless they have a bonafide certificate then neither should others but that is another thread in the making.

There is a huge difference between giving a gentle back massage to the obvious muscles and attempting to give a full on deep tissue massage. If someone wants a nice gentle massage i am happy to oblige. Its no different to a boyfriend or husband getting one x

A massage / back rub can be a very nice way to start, especially with someone new, it gives you a chance to have a chat while relaxing in each others company. It doesn't happen that often that a girl asks but when she does I'd happily accept, I usually book for a least an hour so a massage at the start isn't going to take up that big a proportion of your time. I've probably been offered it more in between rounds or even at the end when there's some time left but not enough for another round.

Of course giving the girl a massage is extremely enjoyable at any point in the booking and something I should do more often

There is a huge difference between giving a gentle back massage to the obvious muscles and attempting to give a full on deep tissue massage. If someone wants a nice gentle massage i am happy to oblige. Its no different to a boyfriend or husband getting one x

Are you talking about giving them a "qualified massage" Chloe or just giving them a "back rub" as Claire, Bibi and I have stated.  If we are not qualified in massage then it is simply a back "rub", whether it is to a boyfriend, husband or client.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'><p>Im with you on that one Claire. Some guys like a back rub to relax them but I never claim to be qualified as a Masseuse and unless they have a bonafide certificate then neither should others but that is another thread in the making.</p></blockquote> Sorry GTG where did I say I was qualified? I will be in a years time and then two years when I complete it, as am I actually doing the highest possible qualification you can get in the industry. I think you should read comments more clearly because I never said I was qualified yet.

I don't just give a 'back rub' I am very knowledgeable about what I am doing.

Edited by MissKylie

Yes, it is a time wasting tactic used by some wgs. From my experience, the ones that offer it at the beginning of the booking, mostly don't have a clue about massages, they usually do a karate kid style wax on, wax off motion!

Nowadays, if offered one, I decline!

I love receiving (and giving) a good massage, but a proper one will take an hour at least and then a soak in the tub is part of the fun....so not for the short appointment...

It depends on the man, I don't think it's a time wasting thing- it can be hard work giving someone a long massage! Maybe some women do it as an avoidance technique though. 

I don't usually offer, unless I think the man is dead nervous and suggest it as a way to get them to chill out. If someone asks I am happy to do and do let them know whilst I'm not bad at it I am not qualified! 

Are you talking about giving them a "qualified massage" Chloe or just giving them a "back rub" as Claire, Bibi and I have stated.  If we are not qualified in massage then it is simply a back "rub", whether it is to a boyfriend, husband or client.

No I am not talking about giving them a professional massage re deep tissue. A massage is a massage wether professional or not. You can call it a rub if you want X

And back on topic.

I love giving massages if asked for but only after the event. The risk of oils and condoms mixing makes its a bad idea IMO to start off with one. I give a pretty good one but I'm not trained so would shy away from anyone saying get these knots out!

I think it's a nice way to wind down as well if you have a bit of time left over but not enough to go again xx

No I am not talking about giving them a professional massage re deep tissue. A massage is a massage wether professional or not. You can call it a rub if you want X

We shall agree to disagree then Chloe, I, like many others on the forum just see it as a "rub", but each to their own.  I don't claim to have qualifications re massage so don't believe I should be saying that is what I am doing.