Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vivluvsme

Child Trafficking Within Uk

50 posts in this topic

Horrific news in this weekend's paper about the proliferation of known exploitation of children for sexual purposes within the UK.

Some of it will be better awareness but it seems it is also a growing problem.

I hope this is not taken wrongly, but I think it should be given more attention and action than all the talk about Jimmy Savile.

A lot of that talk seems to be irrelevant to the sufferers' welfare and just getting at the BBC or whoever.

Of course his victims should see action taken to demonstrate recognition of previous failings.

But the big story NOW has to be children being exploited NOW and TOMORROW and the next day.

That intolerable situation is worth more money and time being spent than the overblown attention to stars' phone hacking if you ask me.

What will happen is what always happens, someone will be chosen as the ultimate one to blame, blamed, then the power that be will declare "WE MUST NOW DO OUR BEST TO ENSURE THAT THIS NEVER HAPPENS AGAIN", just like everytime there is a social services cock up and a child is killed. 

..it always happens again...and again...and its a bloody disgrace because the fact is it is happening to a child somewhere right now as we read these threads and someone somewhere knows it happening, they always come out after the event.

Suspect this has been swept under the carpet for a long time because the criminals involved are Pakistani men, and the girls are white, and the authorities thought they could not target the men for fear of being branded racist.  We saw examples of this in Rochdale and Rotherham.  I hope the PC brigade now see proitecting girls is more important than not upsetting an ethnic minority and do their jobs properly.

(And yes I know this is not a 100% Pakistani problem but it is a major part)

Edited by Coventrypunter

Suspect this has been swept under the carpet for a long time because the criminals involved are Pakistani men, and the girls are white, and the authorities thought they could not target the men for fear of being branded racist.  We saw examples of this in Rochdale and Rotherham.  I hope the PC brigade now see proitecting girls is more important than not upsetting an ethnic minority and do their jobs properly.

(And yes I know this is not a 100% Pakistani problem but it is a major part)

I watched an interview about those guys who groomed those young english girls. They interviewed one of the perverts fathers. The father said it was the girls fault for tempting his son and for being outside,he put absolultey zero responsability at his sons feet,  the girl the interviewer asked about was 12/13ish. If she was at home it would never have happened he said..which is true...but not entirely the point especially when you have the parents of some of the girls being interviewed saying that their daughters would get texts ordering them to come out.

I watched an interview about those guys who groomed those young english girls. They interviewed one of the perverts fathers. The father said it was the girls fault for tempting his son and for being outside,he put absolultey zero responsability at his sons feet,  the girl the interviewer asked about was 12/13ish. If she was at home it would never have happened he said..which is true...but not entirely the point especially when you have the parents of some of the girls being interviewed saying that their daughters would get texts ordering them to come out.

That does seem to be a problem with their attitude. Would like to see someone ask them if it's their fault that they got mugged because they walked down the street holding an iphone. Would never have happened if they'd kept it out of sight. Or if it's their fault that their Mercedes got nicked because they put it outside their house for everyone to see. Would like to see how they twist and turn to differentiate between the two. 

A quarter of all girls (and 15% of boys) will suffer sexual abuse before their 18th birthday. Child trafficking is horrific, however, it is merely the unignorable tip of a monstrous iceberg that our society has chosen to hush up. On average, a victim has to tell seven people before they are believed and offered some kind of help. I believe that some offenders are reading this right now and they have got away with it because everybody is too damn comfortable with their own little lives and too ready to put bad behaviour in a child down to the child being bad and bad behaviour in adults down to 'just having a bit of fun'. In up to 50% of the cases, the mother knows something is happening but better not rock the boat, eh? Who knows if she'll find another man to marry, eh?

Stop pretending it's isolated freak cases - you know victims and you know offenders, how about looking at that first? Child trafficking can only happen in a world where EVERYTHING is a commodity and children, especially girls, are taught to crave approval, no matter how. Where parents are too busy with their own needs to consider not accepting every offer of 'looking after the bairns for the afternoon so you can go shopping in peace'. Stop looking away.

They interviewed one of the perverts fathers. The father said it was the girls fault for tempting his son and for being outside,he put absolultey zero responsability at his sons feet,  the girl the interviewer asked about was 12/13ish. If she was at home it would never have happened he said...

and if his son had stayed at home it would never have happened. There is some strange logic about. When I worked in Saudi Arabia it was well known that an expat would always be responsible for any RTA with a Saudi resident. The response was always "If you were not in MY COUNTRY, the accident would not have happened".

Child abuse is one of societies ills.

In regards  of Rochdale case, yes, the majority of victims were young White English girls,however there was also a significant percentage of Asian and Black young girl victims present, the percentage was significant in relation to general population figures, but, *yes*, the majority were English, I say this for a reason, more on that in a second.

It appears to me at least, those in power were *scared* to act for indeed ,cries of racism, which is wrong on so many levels, exploited girls, abused, threats of violence, many already from disaffected backgrounds, not feeling like anyone could or would listen to them, yet again, children have been failed!

Back to my first words, I only speak of other social groups as victims, as some folks do use this case as a vehicle(else where on net,general forums,Ya,etc) to spread their already set in place ideology of certain social groups, I am not saying, just some.

All victims who were groomed and abused by these Asian gangs deserve empathy not only the victims who look like the majority.

I cant believe what i am reading on these threads - but before i get judged by the lot of yous I AM TOTALLY AGAINST CHILD ABUSE.

I have grown up in London and know what all of the youngsters get upto. Girls as young as 12-13 walk around the streets late at night or walk about in shopping malls looking to get attention from other guys and swap phone numbers. They call it getting chirpsed. One thing I know for sure is alot of white girls are attracted to asian men with flash cars and money. Its the whole bad boy look which they like. And yes alot of sick perverts use this to their advantage by giving the girls gifts or drugs (weed/cannibis) in return for sexual favours. Obviously these girls that got forced to be prositutes got too close with the men and the men took advantage of them.

Asian cultures do not let their 12-13 year old daughters walk the street at night, not until they reach about 17-18. But this can back fire because the girls will start lying to their parents about going to friends houses to do homework etc, then getting upto mischief outside.

But its not just asian men that are doing this - i can refer to loads of cases where white parents have raped and abused their own children as young as 2 years old. What about all the trusted teachers, bishops and vicars (all white) that have abused children? I dont hear anyone mentioning them. So stop phrasing "asian men" as its men of all races and cultures doing it.

I cant believe what i am reading on these threads - but before i get judged by the lot of yous I AM TOTALLY AGAINST CHILD ABUSE.

I have grown up in London and know what all of the youngsters get upto. Girls as young as 12-13 walk around the streets late at night or walk about in shopping malls looking to get attention from other guys and swap phone numbers. They call it getting chirpsed. One thing I know for sure is alot of white girls are attracted to asian men with flash cars and money. Its the whole bad boy look which they like. And yes alot of sick perverts use this to their advantage by giving the girls gifts or drugs (weed/cannibis) in return for sexual favours. Obviously these girls that got forced to be prositutes got too close with the men and the men took advantage of them.

Asian cultures do not let their 12-13 year old daughters walk the street at night, not until they reach about 17-18. But this can back fire because the girls will start lying to their parents about going to friends houses to do homework etc, then getting upto mischief outside.

But its not just asian men that are doing this - i can refer to loads of cases where white parents have raped and abused their own children as young as 2 years old. What about all the trusted teachers, bishops and vicars (all white) that have abused children? I dont hear anyone mentioning them. So stop phrasing "asian men" as its men of all races and cultures doing it.

Absolutely right. All that distinguishes those involved in the Rochdale and Rotherham episodes is that they had a slightly different modus op and a slightly different, cultural rationalisation. Plenty of white folks with their own.

That does seem to be a problem with their attitude. Would like to see someone ask them if it's their fault that they got mugged because they walked down the street holding an iphone. Would never have happened if they'd kept it out of sight. Or if it's their fault that their Mercedes got nicked because they put it outside their house for everyone to see. Would like to see how they twist and turn to differentiate between the two. 

Re the first one. Or they run away rather than be forced  into an arranged marraige. A form of rape in itself!!

The fact is that one of the most prominent peodo gangs in the news recently has been an asian gang..you cannot deny that. This is what I and another poster was referring too. Yes there are loads of cases where white parents have abused their young children, and loads of black parents, and loads of asian parents and so on and so forth. 

No matter what you say you cannot tell me that a 12 year old girl who has been battered and raped "tempted" or "forced" and adult male to leave the confines of their home. At the end of the day even if she had been begging for him, he is and ADULT and therefore the onus of blame lands on his door step as he is the ADULT and therefore the responsible party 

Castration...its a simple solution

Edited by Chloe Kisses

Castration...its a simple solution

Doesn't necessarily work...some men continue as it's not about sex it's about power; and they want to prove that they're still a man, despite being chemically castrated etc.

Re the first one. Or they run away rather than be forced  into an arranged marraige. A form of rape in itself!!

The fact is that one of the most prominent peodo gangs in the news recently has been an asian gang..you cannot deny that. This is what I and another poster was referring too. Yes there are loads of cases where white parents have abused their young children, and loads of black parents, and loads of asian parents and so on and so forth. 

No matter what you say you cannot tell me that a 12 year old girl who has been battered and raped "tempted" or "forced" and adult male to leave the confines of their home. At the end of the day even if she had been begging for him, he is and ADULT and therefore the onus of blame lands on his door step as he is the ADULT and therefore the responsible party 

Here are 3 different scenarios of child abuse:

1) A 12 year old girl lives in a happy village which has a strong community. One day she goes for a walk and gets dragged into a bush by an elderly man. The man beats and rapes her.

2) A 12 year old girl lives at home with her mum and dad. When the mum goes to work the Dad abuses the girl and tells her to keep it a secret.

3) A 12 year old girl lives in a busy suburb of England and is going through problems at home and at school. She starts to hang about with other girls late at night on the streets and in parks smoking cannibis. The girls meet some guys who are local drug dealers who drive flash cars and are well known in the area. The girls start to give the guys sexual favours in return for the guys company/attention and free cannibis. The girl makes it clear to the guy that she will only give him oral sex and not vaginal sex, but the guy takes advantage and gets what he wants.

You said the adult should be responsible - how can he when he has psychological problems of preying on young girls for sex? Scenarios 1 and 2 are clear scenarios of rape and child abuse but scenario 3 is abit tricky - but as the girl is only 12 then that is breaking the law altogether.

You cant stop a girl from being raped at home or being dragged into a bush - but we can do more to get the girls off the streets and make them wise up to prevent scenario 3 from ever happening.

You have to remember that criminal gangs want to make money and they will do whatever they can to do this. Even child trafficking.

More needs to be done to teach younger girls growing up about the monsters that are on our streets. Like I said we can never prevent a man from raping a girl in a house or in a bush. But girls that hang about on the streets with the wrong kind of men are just asking for trouble - because why do it in the first place?

The older generation of girls were not like this. For example my mum has only been with one man which is my dad. But girls nowadays are following the new generation culture. Ive spoke previously in my other posts about me meeting girls all the time at bars and clubs and nobody believes me? Even the other day I was taking my kid for a walk in the park and was approached my 3 white girls (looked about 14) asking for my number. If I did give it to them do you think they want a relationship or want to get married? No - they want fun and its all a competition between them and their mates. They are writing guys names down on a list just as much as guys do. And this all revolves around girls from the age of 12 upwards.

Lets get this into perspective

1. most child abusing is done by someone the child knows. Usually a family member, uncle, step-parent etc.  And can easily be female, its not all men.  That doesnt make it right, but there are not bogeymen waiting to pounce on your kids in every street.

2. I think I am right to say the girls targeted by the gangs in recent cases have been in care.  Now that is apalling, these are kids who probably have been removed form abusive parents. So there is a problem in the care system.

3. Certain ethnic groups consider women inferior.  They mutilate their baby girls.  We need to give these people a clear message such medieval attitudes are not acceptable in a modern society.  If they dont like that then find some other country to live in.

Doesn't necessarily work...some men continue as it's not about sex it's about power; and they want to prove that they're still a man, despite being chemically castrated etc.

This.

About the only thing that does work is exclussion from society,somewhere away from children.

i remember reading about a case a good 20 years or so ago.IIt involved a convicted paedophile who was due to be released from prison.The reason the article was written is because he said he wasnt cured of his urges and if he was released he said he wasnt strong enough to not re offend so was asking to be kept in prison.he was still released.

Here are 3 different scenarios of child abuse:

1) A 12 year old girl lives in a happy village which has a strong community. One day she goes for a walk and gets dragged into a bush by an elderly man. The man beats and rapes her.

2) A 12 year old girl lives at home with her mum and dad. When the mum goes to work the Dad abuses the girl and tells her to keep it a secret.

3) A 12 year old girl lives in a busy suburb of England and is going through problems at home and at school. She starts to hang about with other girls late at night on the streets and in parks smoking cannibis. The girls meet some guys who are local drug dealers who drive flash cars and are well known in the area. The girls start to give the guys sexual favours in return for the guys company/attention and free cannibis. The girl makes it clear to the guy that she will only give him oral sex and not vaginal sex, but the guy takes advantage and gets what he wants.

You said the adult should be responsible - how can he when he has psychological problems of preying on young girls for sex? Scenarios 1 and 2 are clear scenarios of rape and child abuse but scenario 3 is abit tricky - but as the girl is only 12 then that is breaking the law altogether.

You cant stop a girl from being raped at home or being dragged into a bush - but we can do more to get the girls off the streets and make them wise up to prevent scenario 3 from ever happening.

In the case of psychological problems,maybe in many cases it wont be spotted until it is too late,it is however possible to prevent further suffereng by excluding them from society until such a time as the can be proven safe rather than serve a couple of years,early release with limited to no suppervision until they re offend.

as for scenario three being tricky.The guys plying them with booze and drugs know the law and they knopw what theyre doing so its no grey area in my eyes and as such should be punished to the full extent of the law and then some

You have to remember that criminal gangs want to make money and they will do whatever they can to do this. Even child trafficking.

More needs to be done to teach younger girls growing up about the monsters that are on our streets. Like I said we can never prevent a man from raping a girl in a house or in a bush. But girls that hang about on the streets with the wrong kind of men are just asking for trouble - because why do it in the first place?

The older generation of girls were not like this. For example my mum has only been with one man which is my dad. But girls nowadays are following the new generation culture. Ive spoke previously in my other posts about me meeting girls all the time at bars and clubs and nobody believes me? Even the other day I was taking my kid for a walk in the park and was approached my 3 white girls (looked about 14) asking for my number. If I did give it to them do you think they want a relationship or want to get married? No - they want fun and its all a competition between them and their mates. They are writing guys names down on a list just as much as guys do. And this all revolves around girls from the age of 12 upwards.

What a load of cobblers.Not to be rude,but your parents either havent been very truthful or lived very sheltered lives.You should hear the stories ive heard over the years from various punters,and i'm talking people born in the thirties and forties.

What a load of cobblers.Not to be rude,but your parents either havent been very truthful or lived very sheltered lives.You should hear the stories ive heard over the years from various punters,and i'm talking people born in the thirties and forties.

My aunt, born before ww1, gave me a shock. well after her death. My cousin came to me and said 'you know I am not uncle xxxxx's daughter- mum had a very good war!'  I have done some geniology and found bastards, kids born 7 months after weddings and stuff like that.

and before Thats life did stuff on child abuse and started childline, abuse was swept firmly under the carpet.  25 years ago there was nott he transparency we have today.  families would close ranks, abused children would be coerced into keeping their abuse secret.  Its just we know now. its nothing new.

You forgot 4

4) a GROUP of adult mates who all have the same predilection for young girls get together and start to groom girls, one at a time, till they feel they are untouchable and invincable and the young girls are completely in their power after being forced to smoke crack or heroin and are then pimped around by the group of adults to anyone who will pay to fuck an out of her face child and then afterwards they fuck them too before sending them home with threats to kill their family or "get" their younger siblings into the group of abused children too. So the child goes home too scared to tell her parents in case harm comes to the little sister etc mmhmmm you forgot that one. This is what happened in the high profile case of last year.

Right, well for a start, yes I agree, young teenagers shouldnt be allowed to roam free in the evenings or after dark but what about this scenario

5) Drug dealers hanging around school gates impressing the young impressionable girls who are all desperate for a boyfriend who is cool with a car as they dont really understand the cons of a guy like that, who hangs around school gates even though he is in his 20's. They then start to date the guys who treat them sooo well for the first few months till they get them hooked on heroin to the point where in the end the girls are sneaking out at lunch time not to see the guy they love but to get their fix after sucking the guys cocks. This happened in Aylesbury at a school I used to go to a few years back, no one realised what was going on till it was too late. They guys used the girls as their little toys and to sell drugs to the other kids too.

So, what do you do with guys who are not peodos but still prey on younger girls for other reasons, turning them into junkies to suit their own ends. You fucking castrate the entire lot of the pervert bastards and I dont really give a toss about the guys mental well being xxx

The schools need to stop teaching girls that the scary men are old perverts, they are not nowadays, they are just as likely to be the fit young guy only 6 years older than them they meet in broad daylight. 

Parents need to be taught this too xx

Totally agree here...if what he is saying is true how come the us servicemen left so many war babies behind when they left and went back to the us lol xxx

Totally agree here...if what he is saying is true how come the us servicemen left so many war babies behind when they left and went back to the us lol xxx

This is going off the topic of child trafficking, but I remember as a teenager working as a hospital porter. One of my colleagues regaled me one day with a wartime memory. He and his mates had got a WAAF pissed as a newt, and she had been shagged by God knows how many of the blokes that evening. He told me the tale neither proud nor shamefaced, but as just the sort of thing that happened, though on the whole it seemed a reasonably happy memory for him. No one listening seemed to react badly to it either - which may make it a comment on the seventies just as much as on the forties.

You are a very patronising person mate. I was talking in relation to my mother - maybe because in some cultures women believed that the man they marry will be the man they spend the rest of their lives with.

The schools need to stop teaching girls that the scary men are old perverts, they are not nowadays, they are just as likely to be the fit young guy only 6 years older than them they meet in broad daylight. 

Parents need to be taught this too xx

This is what I am trying to explain im these threads. The days have gone when we thought pedos were the old men wearing glasses with a long coat, hanging about near parks and schools offering kids sweets. Hence the saying not to take sweets from strangers.

The girls need to be taught that ALL men that look older than a school age are dangerous. But then this can be argued - i remember back in my school days when girls always fancied the older college guys, and if they got hold of that guy it would boost their reputation.

End of the day I dont think we can ever stop the evil things which are going on in this world. Society has become more advanced in terms of catching the criminals with regards to DNA and CCTV technology - but we cant prevent the crimes from happening in the first place because we never know when it is going to happen.

Rape and child abuse is a very tender subject. Out of some of the relationships I have had, 2 girls said they were abused as a child as young as 10 years old by someone in their own family, and another 3 said they were raped by their ex boyfriends. Did they goto the police...no. Then it makes me think if they are telling the truth or not - because some girls use these stories just for attention and I have many examples of this.