Massageman2011

Best Hand Relief In London

12 posts in this topic

Hi,

Just been to Ego Massage today and it was great, really enjoy hand relief as opposed to FS. Now back in London.

Where is the best place to go for hand relief in London?

I am happy to go anywhere in London I can reach on the Tube etc, just looking for great service not a cranking job.

Personally, the best hand relief in my opinion is by oneself, regardless of one's geographical location!

Helena at 007, aka 'Coco' at other agencies

Her owo is also the best there is,

but at £150/hr its pretty expensive if all you want is a HJ

Helena at 007, aka 'Coco' at other agencies

Her owo is also the best there is,

but at £150/hr its pretty expensive if all you want is a HJ

I'll sort him out for £150 and hour for a HJ!

Personally, the best hand relief in my opinion is by oneself, regardless of one's geographical location!

Agreed. I once read somewhere that it's better if you sit on your hand (or something like that) first to make it go numb, then it doesn't feel like you doing the handjob.

Personally, I wouldn't pay for a handjob unless it's part of FS and i haven't been able to cum for some reason (usually alcohol related from the night before as I don't drink pre-punt, at least on the same day).

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="pollyp23" data-cid="477668" data-time="1358151116"><p>

Personally, the best hand relief in my opinion is by oneself, regardless of one's geographical location!</p></blockquote>

Never really understood nor ever agreed with this sentiment

Having a real life, willing, skilled, living, breathing, soft n silky handed partner do this for you is infinitely better than all the self administered handjobs you could ever give yourself.

Why not extend the same logic to BJs too and strive to gain the flexibility required in order to give yourself the best owo of your life ......and for free too ?!!

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="pollyp23" data-cid="477668" data-time="1358151116"><p>

Personally, the best hand relief in my opinion is by oneself, regardless of one's geographical location!</p></blockquote>

Never really understood nor ever agreed with this sentiment

Having a real life, willing, skilled, living, breathing, soft n silky handed partner do this for you is infinitely better than all the self administered handjobs you could ever give yourself.

Why not extend the same logic to BJs too and strive to gain the flexibility required in order to give yourself the best owo of your life ......and for free too ?!!

It's been suggested that most men have tried this, and I will stand up and say that i'm no exception! ;)

'Best' is a matter of opinion - Karen of D'Arblay St. in Soho quit a good few years back, but she did the most amazing hand relief, using just the tip one finger on the banjo string area, while an ex of mine used to smother baby oil everywhere, pin me down and carry on using the palm of her hand on the tip of my cock after I'd cum until I was begging for mercy. Which was best? Would you even want either of these techniques at all? It's all in the jap's eye of the beholder :-)

As Punternet no longer has a FBSM section can we please restrict replies to ladies that trade and advertise as WG's and who offer massage with hand relief as part of their menu of services.

Ok, time to be a bit of a newbie. What does FBSM stand for? I had a look in the "what does OWO or BB mean" thread, but it's not mentioned there.

Ok, time to be a bit of a newbie. What does FBSM stand for? I had a look in the "what does OWO or BB mean" thread, but it's not mentioned there.

Full body sensual massage

ahh, it means the really frustrating unhappy ending massage! Thanks :D