ricky444

Tess From Maxes

15 posts in this topic

Has anyone seen tess from maxes? what service do she provide and how was your experience?

I haven't seen her, so I can’t comment on the actual experience, but she offers only limited services OWO & CIM according to the breakdown on members section. She has mixed reviews, although mainly good I would have to say. Similar brunette girls - Libby and Soozie also look very nice.

anyone do the duo with tess and sasha? any feedback?  i saw sasha as a single, but i am curiuos about hte duo and how well they work together.  

I can't see a Tess listed. Is she in the Incognito gallery? The website also no longer lists who does 'a' levels. Jenna looks hot, does she do 'a'?

Tess is in the Cherubs gallery and no sorry Jenna does not do A+.

Thanks Spartan, stupid of me to miss that.

So who does do 'a' now at Maxes? And, of those who do, which one would people recommend? I'm free tomorrow and on the hunt.

Peterbry,

Those who do A levels at Maxes are (according to their website):

Cherubs: Honey, Kat Lee

Angels in Waiting: Sasha, Kirsty, Samantha, Kelly, Lexi, Molly, Kim, Poppy

Heavenly Angels:  Alex, Alexis, Gabriella, Isabel Ice, 

I've seen:

Samantha...she's American, had a nice apartment in Sloane Square.  Nothing special in the dynamic department-a very good GFE, though.  Overall a nice lass, talkative, good figure, kissed passionately and insisted on A Levels!

Alex...total PSE!!!!  Don't go if you want a normal, run of the mill GFE.  If you want a girl who'll totally ravage you then Alex is the one.  Nothing, I repeat, nothing is off limits with her.....I think about the only thing we didn't do was hardsports and that's something that neither her or I are into.  Everything else is on the menu, from fisting to watersports,to her insisting on using a double ended dildo on your arse and hers, wild deep kissing....the list goes on!!!  I'm exhausted just remembering it all.

Gabriella is one I've never seen, but heard good things about.  However, trying to get an appointment with her is like finding rocking horse shit.  I understand she provides the same sort of service as Alex.

Good luck,

B

I saw Isabel Ice last week - she also wont let you leave without some A-Level action and she's up for pretty much anything. PSE with a hint of GFE. I don't think anyone would survive an Alex and Isabel duo!

Isabel doesn't appear on the weekly schedule, so you'd have to ring to see if she was available tomorrow.

I saw Isabel Ice last week - she also wont let you leave without some A-Level action and she's up for pretty much anything. PSE with a hint of GFE. I don't think anyone would survive an Alex and Isabel duo!

Isabel doesn't appear on the weekly schedule, so you'd have to ring to see if she was available tomorrow.

I read a FR on the Max's Angels site that came from a survivor of an Isabel/Alex duo.  That he managed to walk away, let along write about the experience is a miracle!!

I certainly staggered away from my encounter with Alex, with a BIG smile on my face.

Thanks Boondoggle. I've tried to meet Kirsty before but she was booked up, I will try to book her again for tomorrow. Others have said she's not that pretty but she looks like just my type.

Alex seems a lot of fun but it sounds as if you need to take a week off and store up your energy if you want to see her. Having had a tiring week work wise it sounds as if I wouldn't do myself, or her, justice if I didn't give it the full beans seeing her for an hour or more.

Have fun with whoever you choose..and let us know how it went!  ;)

Hi Boondoggle,

You said you had a good experience with Samantha from Maxes angels. I saw her today and she wasn't up to much. She pushing me away when I tried to kiss her, yet she deep french kissed you. I take it your a good looking guy because I've never had this experience with another Angel.

Hi Boondoggle,

You said you had a good experience with Samantha from Maxes angels. I saw her today and she wasn't up to much. She pushing me away when I tried to kiss her, yet she deep french kissed you. I take it your a good looking guy because I've never had this experience with another Angel.

Sorry you had a bad experience with Samantha - I've just read your review on the Maxes website as well.  I've seen 3 girls from Maxes and they have all been good with kissing and all other services.  She does get very good feedback, I wouldn't have thought it was anything to do with you, as they must see all types of people and should provide the same level of service.  The only time you could excuse them is if its really late or into the early hours and its a last minute booking, but even saying that, you would expect the girls at Maxes to always give 100%.

Hi, can anyone recommend an angel for a first time, do like the look of lily but as a first timer I cannot see any reviews? Cheers