wellman64

Make The Most Of A Journey

5 posts in this topic

Hi All,

I'm traveling back from Reading to just outside Brighton next week and as I should have a bit of spare time thought I would see if I could fit in a booking. The journey is by train and have listed below the main cities/towns I could think of that I could stop off along the way.

Reading, Southampton, Chichester, Gatwick and Crawley. Would exclude Brighton from the list.

In terms of type; british, about 25 - 35 ish and prefer a more toned figure, also independent.

Apologies for not including any links to get things started. I should be able to update the post tomorrow - currently on my phone posting this. Also being very new to this thought It might be more beneficial getting direct recommendations from people with plenty more experience. AW can sometimes seem like to much choice for someone new and don't know about alternative solutions.

Many thanks,

Keith

In terms of the field reports here, going back 12 months the score is

Reading 18

Southampton 8

Chichester 0

Gatwick 2

Crawley 3

On that basis I would concentrate on Reading. The station there is close to the town centre so I bet you will find what you seek by looking at the reports.

I would recommend lucy at The Lounge in Reading on Tuesdays (currently) - that's only 15 minute walk from the train station. Lucy is early 20's by my guess - petite and toned. The service is more "sensitive" and chilled than the normal punt but, in my eyes, Lucy is just stunning.

Google for location and details. Free feel to PM. There's not that much choice in Reading, unless you can drive and it's got more than it's fair share of scammers (both outright and bait & switch) so be wary of AW.

Hi All,

Many thanks for the replies. Apologies for the lateness in any details being updated, to much work and not enough play at the moment.

As has been mentioned there does not seem a great amount of choice around, particularly from the aspect of trusted reviewed independents. Had a look in the reports section, and as i understood they were agency based or no web link (though as a disclaimer, i'm new to this so might just be misunderstanding what i read).

Thanks for the recommendation for The Lounge. I think it is as much my own stupid insecurities about being in an environment were there are other people around etc. The only aspect i did notice was - Karolina, who i think i recognise from realpunting? Having seen the video, she seems like a lot of fun, but going back to the hole environment think don't see myself going ahead with that open.

Anyway on a positive note, i found that 'AlexisTaylor' is touring Reading on Friday. So hopefully I can sort something out to get across too see her.

Hi All,

Anyway on a positive note, i found that 'AlexisTaylor' is touring Reading on Friday. So hopefully I can sort something out to get across too see her.

Good luck.I hope you enjoy your trip.