Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
west london guy

Royal Massage, Richmond

4 posts in this topic

Good morning.

Has anyone got any experience of Royal Massage in Richmond? I can't find any reviews online, and there isn't any feedback on AW.

Thanks

WLG

Maybe it's only actually for massaging Royals, and we haven't got any on here since Prince Harry was Banned.

If these are the people in Victoria Villas in Richmond, on AW under the name Richmond Massage, then I've been there last May and had an awful time. My review, as such, is on their feedback on AW

I also went  to the people at Victoria Villas last year september, made appointment, arrived at location and called to get final direction, did not answer so thought busy called at the time of my appointment, no answer, then had call back and said they were ready and to come up. Buzzed door and was kept waiting for what seemed like ages. I saw blonde lady who maybe said 3-4 words during massage when turned over after 10 mins and she went at my poor blighter as if peeling a carrot asked for more oil no response and so I was lucky the old boy surrendered. Paid for an hr got maybe 30mins in flat. I would have left a review on AW but made appointment direct so could not. There are better not far from here.