Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LovePump

Can't wait to try the new two headed girl at HOD

29 posts in this topic

Well, she's got fake tits!

And your point is ? Why worry about her freaking tits when she has a two freaking heads. We like to be market leaders and thought that these beautiful Siamese twins should be given a chance.

We had some crap pictures taken of them in a grotty shower and bunged it up on our rather dull website so that someone would start a thread and we would get slated.

And your point is ? Why worry about her freaking tits when she has a two freaking heads. We like to be market leaders and thought that these beautiful Siamese twins should be given a chance.

We had some crap pictures taken of them in a grotty shower and bunged it up on our rather dull website so that someone would start a thread and we would get slated.

Did you? Oh I havent noticed new pics...... Someone should of told me. :eek: Cool! Something to have a look at this cold evening....

Wow! two heads. Do I have to pay double? But more importantly...Does she have 4 boobs.....

Did you? Oh I havent noticed new pics...... Someone should of told me. :eek:

Wow! two heads. Do I have to pay double? But more importantly...Does she have 4 boobs.....

Sorry overworked we should have tried harder with the touting. No it is all the same price as she only has two heads so not much use really unless you want your ears nibbling while the other one kisses you.

Sorry overworked we should have tried harder with the touting. No it is all the same price as she only has two heads so not much use really unless you want your ears nibbling while the other one kisses you.

I was going to take her out and see if she and eat and drink at the same time. Do you think she can down TWO pints in one go? cool!

http://www.houseofdivine.com/girls/images/48/p_DSC_2186.jpg

bet she does amazing oral, where did they find her!

Wow you are so witty, If that is the best you can come up with can I suggest you go back to comedy school.

And on completion of comedy school can I also suggest that you DON'T give up your day job, that's if you have one.

Seriously!!!

I don't know what it is about the pedantic nature of some people who just can't seem to look at something and take it at face value.

Instead they have to go and post malicious (and yes it is) threads and try to bring down an agency or girl who had done nothing but provide an exemplary service and has always shown nothing but goodwill towards it's clientele and been good to the WG's too.

It's discusting that you can stoop so low and you should feel ashamed of yourself.

Wow you are so witty, If that is the best you can come up with can I suggest you go back to comedy school.

And on completion of comedy school can I also suggest that you DON'T give up your day job, that's if you have one.

Seriously!!!

I don't know what it is about the pedantic nature of some people who just can't seem to look at something and take it at face value.

Instead they have to go and post malicious (and yes it is) threads and try to bring down an agency or girl who had done nothing but provide an exemplary service and has always shown nothing but goodwill towards it's clientele and been good to the WG's too.

It's discusting that you can stoop so low and you should feel ashamed of yourself.

well I guess that's me off your Christmas card list,

can totally accept that my post wasn't actually that wity but it was in no way malicious.

HOD has one of the best websites of any uk parlour or agency and I wish they would open a premises in my home town.

I have previously started threads complimenting their galleries, the girl in that picture is absolutley gorgeous despite the fake boobs. I just genuinely thought that was a funny picture. Sorry!

Really suggest you chill out Miss Paradise and maybe if you're going to use big words like pedantic maybe look them up in a dictionary first so you might know what they mean.

Regards

well I guess that's me off your Christmas card list,

can totally accept that my post wasn't actually that wity but it was in no way malicious.

HOD has one of the best websites of any uk parlour or agency and I wish they would open a premises in my home town.

I have previously started threads complimenting their galleries, the girl in that picture is absolutley gorgeous despite the fake boobs. I just genuinely thought that was a funny picture. Sorry!

Really suggest you chill out Miss Paradise and maybe if you're going to use big words like pedantic maybe look them up in a dictionary first so you might know what they mean.

Regards

I am chilled, what with having no socks on :D

Oh and I send e-cards better for the environment, and saves all those poor poor trees. :eek:

Well done HOD with the pic and who ever posted this thread! Made me laugh and cheered me up no end! Market leaders indeed!:eek:

I am chilled, what with having no socks on :D

Oh and I send e-cards better for the environment, and saves all those poor poor trees. :eek:

just had a look at your website MisParadise,

think PHWOAR! is the word that springs to mind.

just had a look at your website MisParadise,

think PHWOAR! is the word that springs to mind.

*Recites*

I must not be Narcissistic

I must not Tout

I must not blow steam up my own ass... oh wait that's narcissism dammmn!

:eek:

Sabrina would be proud LOL x

*Recites*

I must not be Narcissistic

I must not Tout

I must not blow steam up my own ass... oh wait that's narcissism dammmn!

:eek:

Sabrina would be proud LOL x

Just be yourself :D

Just be yourself :eek:

I am my usual sarcastic (note the rollyeyes),Narcissistic, nasty self.

Or so I was told.

Miss me yet sexy?

We like to be market leaders and thought that these beautiful Siamese twins should be given a chance.

This comment is not funny. In fact it is particularly distasteful.

Ideal companion for a roleplay centred on the life and times of Jason & the Argonauts.

Ideal companion for a roleplay centred on the life and times of Jason & the Argonauts.

Yeah and I got a one eyed monster lol. :eek:

Yeah and I got a one eyed monster lol. :eek:

Haha in search of the golden showers !

Apparently they got her in specifically for 6upXXXXXXXXX who, as you know, can't function unless there are two male heads in the room as well

Apparently they got her in specifically for 6upXXXXXXXXX who, as you know, can't function unless there are two male heads in the room as well

Nice one troll..(abv)....but three kisses xxx only or I will think you are coming on to me!:eek:

Can I bend you both over and spank? :eek:

Paradise Ive told you before, you can only give me six of the best after Ive missed the main port by a couple of inches!:D

Only if it's one to one.

You don't happen to have any midgets in the pipe do you?:eek: