Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
whatisitaboutasians

Valentina Or Helena/coco

6 posts in this topic

Ok got a london trip coming up at the end of the month.

After my last less than satisfactory punt with lehana (ASM) im keen to strike gold again in a similar vein to my prior visit to Maylo (AI). Now Maylo has maxed her assets i was keen to resample but i like to try new each time and Bill Goldbergs recomendation of Helenas oral skills had me convinved that was the punt for me.

However cue the emergence of Valentina (AX) i find myself wavering...she has some good reviews and looks smoking!!

So what do you think?

Also if anyone can give descriptions of either girls flats id appreciate it...i think part of the reason my Lehana punt went badly was because i found her place rather dingy...reminded me of the old times at cheeky girls and for 150 id expect something a bit more salubrious...

While were at it...what about Angelica and Finny both of (AX)? God i need a better paid job!!

not visited valentina so cant comment, so ill just stick to describing what i know about helena.

If you ever visited, now several years retired, star girl champagne of notting hill, then helena operates out of the same flat i think that champagne used to delight us all from several years passed now.

I think Mata works from the same building too, possibly occasionally from the same flat ...........either that or the flats in that building are very similar in layout and size.

Small, clean, warm and very cosy flat, with an excellent power shower in a clean, modern, well equipped bathroom.

I've enjoyed many a shared standing shower at the skillful hands of Helena and i'm fairly big and tall, so there should be plenty of room if you wish to partake. 

The entertainment room has a large, comfortable bed and helena has taken the trouble to stock this room with the finest and most comprehensive selection of soft and alcoholic drinks, such a comprehensive assortment of tasty and tempting snacks, and even a selection of board games, that a punter is utterly spoilt for choice during the 'down time', so this, along with her oral and HR skills, are aspects of her service which are so far unrivaled in all my 15 years of punting experience.

From the sounds of things though, I think you'll have a stellar time with either Helena or Valentina

Us asianfanciers are thoroughly spoilt for choice at the moment it seems.

Such a talented array of exquisite lovelies on the London scene currently.

Edited by BillGoldberg

+1 for Helena - she is incredibly skilled, beautiful and lovely company. Like Bill I cant speak for Valentina having not experienced her charms but Helena comes highly rated from me.

I have seen Valentina Twice during my visit n London one week. I can telling the girl are just ABSOLUTELY SMOKING HOT!. i seen the ladies twice based on AX so superb in provided Valentina. When i was there she is just better looking than all the photos and gave an amazing BJJ and she loves A!!.

Valentina who is really beautiful and provided all service. The lady is new in London but her service was TOP class,  she looked fantastic in person
WOW she clearly top girl in a long time.. 

Ok got a london trip coming up at the end of the month.

After my last less than satisfactory punt with lehana (ASM) im keen to strike gold again in a similar vein to my prior visit to Maylo (AI). Now Maylo has maxed her assets i was keen to resample but i like to try new each time and Bill Goldbergs recomendation of Helenas oral skills had me convinved that was the punt for me.

However cue the emergence of Valentina (AX) i find myself wavering...she has some good reviews and looks smoking!!

So what do you think?

Also if anyone can give descriptions of either girls flats id appreciate it...i think part of the reason my Lehana punt went badly was because i found her place rather dingy...reminded me of the old times at cheeky girls and for 150 id expect something a bit more salubrious...

Saw Valentina the other week left a report on AX - bloody excellent.