Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MrMohican

Old Oriental Hottie

23 posts in this topic

I thought about  adding this to the 'new oriental hottie' thread, but I realise technically its ‘off-topic’ as the girl I saw is an old favourite of mine from many years ago. Hence I have created this new topic. Feel free to share other stories of great reaquaintances with top notch oriental providers. Hope you enjoy mine:

Anyone who reads my regular posts knows Im almost exclusively an oriental fancier, but every now and then we decide we need a change dont we guys? for some reason a rather nubile black lady on the adultwank site had really caught my eye and after talking to her on the phone I decide I fancied a taste of Sweet_Chocolate_XXX

As it turned out she was Another Adultwank time-waster - that'll teach me! - full story can be seen in ‘ebony reccomendations in london’ thread. What is it about that site? I find the location specific listings so addictive and the plethora of choice like no other site but no one I have met off there has ever given me a mind-blowing experience. The best experiences I have had has been 'reasonable' and the worst- well there are so many skanks and liars and cheats its unbelievable. Not to mention the idiots who just waste your time like Sweet_Chocolate_XXX

So I had a plan B up my sleeve. I was in barking and got back on the tube. Hornchurch my destination. I decided I was long overdue a visit to the delights of the old specials/supremes flats from my early punting days. At one point these guys had flats all over east london. About 4-5 in total. mainly thai girls. But they had downsized dramatically in recent years. I think they just have 2 now. One in green Lanes and one in Hornchurch. Either way they had almost always provided me with an excellent experience for a budget price - it was time to see if they could still deliver.

I had phoned prior to find out that they had a french caribbean girl on that day and I still had it in the back of my mind that a black girl would be a nice break from my punting norm. My fallback however was the lovely Hannah who was also working that day. She’s a delightful singapore/thai girl who I remember being pretty damn good when I saw her a few years back. Bill Golberg will know who Im talking about ; )

The tube reached dagenham heathway where I realised my day was not going to improve any. We were all turfed off!! No further service - rail replacement buses the rest of the way. Cabs were going to charge £12 to get to Hornchurch - For fecks sake@!!@  I realised then, why I had stopped going to this flat so regularly.

I gritted my teeth. Either I was going to have to go back home with blue balls or I had to continue with my quest - and believe me it was starting to feel like I was on some kind of epic... fecking east london transport!!

After an interminable half an hours bus journey through the wastes of Dagenham I eventually rolled into Hornchurch. A ten minute walk and up the steps to the flat - my heart quickening with expectation. The flat had all the familiar things I remembered, the delightfully pleasant old maid who made me a cup of tea -  the menu price list with a breakdown of services and I was introduced to the black girl (who’s name escapes me now) she was very easy on the eye but I was told unfortunately didnt deliver a CIM service. (This always used to be a standard thing when they ran this as an all-thai business) Hannah I was informed still did provide this service however and I decided I’d been messed around by black girls enough today - so opted to wait the 5 minutes till Hannah had finished off with a another punter upstairs.

Eventually she comes down and makes here re-aquantaince with me. She’s still quite pretty despite the years between (the last time I saw her must have been 2-3 years ago). If Im going to be picky I’d say she’s a bit chunky thighed, I normally prefer my thai girls a bit more slender but she’s still very attractive. Either way I’ve made my choice and after a quick freshen up (her) we are in the bedroom again together after all this time.

Close up I realise she’s actually prettier than at first glance. She has a lovely smile and a great top set and amazingly... she remembers me!... Wow! we work out it must be three years, so thats an impressive feat of memory on her part, bearing in mind how many punters she must have seen over the years, plus she seems genuinely happy to see me again. My day was definitely getting better!

I decided to start with a bit of OWO with her kneeling between my legs. It only took me 5 minutes in to realise I had made the right choice of girl. OMG!! I remember Hannah being a good performer when I saw her last but I swear she is now in another league. Mai who still works there (but who I was informed was on holiday at the moment) I still cite as the best blowjob artist I have ever experienced - and I mean top 5 of all time! I know Bill will appreciate this info as we have compared her to Helena who we also both rate as one of the top providers of this art.

Hannah though, I can now say is, hand on heart as good as Mai ever was. Everything went in to the mix. flickering tongues, deep sliding strokes to the back of the throat. Teasing sucks of the end. Tongues up and down the shaft. Ball nibbling. It was intuitive, clever, artful oral lovemaking Her hands didnt come into the equation. She has a signature trick where she places her arms cross-wise across your torso and the cock rests in the crook between hand and arm so everything you feel is a sensation caused by mouth only. Somehow this manages to elevate the sensation further - god it was good!

In the end I had to call time and return the favour. I go down on her beautifully proportioned sweet tasting pussy. I get her nice and wet and then we rubber up and go through several positions. She fits around me nicely and we go for long slow sensual strokes with her getting wetter and wetter. Periodically she grips my cock with her pussy muscles and squeezes and milks it. It feels sooo good especially when she pulls me into her, wraps her arms around me and grips me on my back with her feet and legs. Hannah is VERY good in bed. Inbetween I'm kissing her and looking into her lovely eyes and wondering why its been so long.

Eventually I realise time is drawing near so I ask to finish with a CIM. Off comes the condom and Hannah goes to work again with that amazing mouth. Again, its another masterclass in cocksucking - varied strokes, again all mouth no hands, its slow sensual likes she’s savouring a favourite peice of candy. She reads every gasp and moan I make and repeats anything that gets a gasp or sigh of appreciation. You can tell hannah takes real pride in her oral skills. better yet she gets a real kick out of putting me into a state of ecstasy, at one point smiling and giggling when one particularly artful move with her mouth and tongue has the eyes rolling to the back of my head. God i love her! - Eventually I feel the sap rising and erupt into her mouth my hands gripping the sides of the mattress. She continues sucking till every last drop of spunk is pumped out of me. There’s the strange sensation like she is gripping my bell end gently with her back teeth. Not quite sure how she does that, but again it seems to heighten the feeling of ecstasy. Absolutely amazing!

To top it all off - at my request she shows me the spunk on her tongue and dribbles it out of her mouth and down her chin into her waiting hands. Lovely.

I stumble off into the night on cloud nine remembering that Emerson Park has overland trains into central london.. Its a 8 minute walk. I get there only to find they have cancelled all trains. Sigh... back onto the rail replacement busses it is then. What do TFL have against Hornchurch? I wish specials would open another flat nearer to me...

I thought about  adding this to the 'new oriental hottie' thread, but I realise technically its ‘off-topic’ as the girl I saw is an old favourite of mine from many years ago. Hence I have created this new topic. Feel free to share other stories of great reaquaintances with top notch oriental providers. Hope you enjoy mine:

Anyone who reads my regular posts knows Im almost exclusively an oriental fancier, but every now and then we decide we need a change dont we guys? for some reason a rather nubile black lady on the adultwank site had really caught my eye and after talking to her on the phone I decide I fancied a taste of Sweet_Chocolate_XXX

As it turned out she was Another Adultwank time-waster - that'll teach me! - full story can be seen in ‘ebony reccomendations in london’ thread. What is it about that site? I find the location specific listings so addictive and the plethora of choice like no other site but no one I have met off there has ever given me a mind-blowing experience. The best experiences I have had has been 'reasonable' and the worst- well there are so many skanks and liars and cheats its unbelievable. Not to mention the idiots who just waste your time like Sweet_Chocolate_XXX

So I had a plan B up my sleeve. I was in barking and got back on the tube. Hornchurch my destination. I decided I was long overdue a visit to the delights of the old specials/supremes flats from my early punting days. At one point these guys had flats all over east london. About 4-5 in total. mainly thai girls. But they had downsized dramatically in recent years. I think they just have 2 now. One in green Lanes and one in Hornchurch. Either way they had almost always provided me with an excellent experience for a budget price - it was time to see if they could still deliver.

I had phoned prior to find out that they had a french caribbean girl on that day and I still had it in the back of my mind that a black girl would be a nice break from my punting norm. My fallback however was the lovely Hannah who was also working that day. She’s a delightful singapore/thai girl who I remember being pretty damn good when I saw her a few years back. Bill Golberg will know who Im talking about ; )

The tube reached dagenham heathway where I realised my day was not going to improve any. We were all turfed off!! No further service - rail replacement buses the rest of the way. Cabs were going to charge £12 to get to Hornchurch - For fecks sake@!!@  I realised then, why I had stopped going to this flat so regularly.

I gritted my teeth. Either I was going to have to go back home with blue balls or I had to continue with my quest - and believe me it was starting to feel like I was on some kind of epic... fecking east london transport!!

After an interminable half an hours bus journey through the wastes of Dagenham I eventually rolled into Hornchurch. A ten minute walk and up the steps to the flat - my heart quickening with expectation. The flat had all the familiar things I remembered, the delightfully pleasant old maid who made me a cup of tea -  the menu price list with a breakdown of services and I was introduced to the black girl (who’s name escapes me now) she was very easy on the eye but I was told unfortunately didnt deliver a CIM service. (This always used to be a standard thing when they ran this as an all-thai business) Hannah I was informed still did provide this service however and I decided I’d been messed around by black girls enough today - so opted to wait the 5 minutes till Hannah had finished off with a another punter upstairs.

Eventually she comes down and makes here re-aquantaince with me. She’s still quite pretty despite the years between (the last time I saw her must have been 2-3 years ago). If Im going to be picky I’d say she’s a bit chunky thighed, I normally prefer my thai girls a bit more slender but she’s still very attractive. Either way I’ve made my choice and after a quick freshen up (her) we are in the bedroom again together after all this time.

Close up I realise she’s actually prettier than at first glance. She has a lovely smile and a great top set and amazingly... she remembers me!... Wow! we work out it must be three years, so thats an impressive feat of memory on her part, bearing in mind how many punters she must have seen over the years, plus she seems genuinely happy to see me again. My day was definitely getting better!

I decided to start with a bit of OWO with her kneeling between my legs. It only took me 5 minutes in to realise I had made the right choice of girl. OMG!! I remember Hannah being a good performer when I saw her last but I swear she is now in another league. Mai who still works there (but who I was informed was on holiday at the moment) I still cite as the best blowjob artist I have ever experienced - and I mean top 5 of all time! I know Bill will appreciate this info as we have compared her to Helena who we also both rate as one of the top providers of this art.

Hannah though, I can now say is, hand on heart as good as Mai ever was. Everything went in to the mix. flickering tongues, deep sliding strokes to the back of the throat. Teasing sucks of the end. Tongues up and down the shaft. Ball nibbling. It was intuitive, clever, artful oral lovemaking Her hands didnt come into the equation. She has a signature trick where she places her arms cross-wise across your torso and the cock rests in the crook between hand and arm so everything you feel is a sensation caused by mouth only. Somehow this manages to elevate the sensation further - god it was good!

In the end I had to call time and return the favour. I go down on her beautifully proportioned sweet tasting pussy. I get her nice and wet and then we rubber up and go through several positions. She fits around me nicely and we go for long slow sensual strokes with her getting wetter and wetter. Periodically she grips my cock with her pussy muscles and squeezes and milks it. It feels sooo good especially when she pulls me into her, wraps her arms around me and grips me on my back with her feet and legs. Hannah is VERY good in bed. Inbetween I'm kissing her and looking into her lovely eyes and wondering why its been so long.

Eventually I realise time is drawing near so I ask to finish with a CIM. Off comes the condom and Hannah goes to work again with that amazing mouth. Again, its another masterclass in cocksucking - varied strokes, again all mouth no hands, its slow sensual likes she’s savouring a favourite peice of candy. She reads every gasp and moan I make and repeats anything that gets a gasp or sigh of appreciation. You can tell hannah takes real pride in her oral skills. better yet she gets a real kick out of putting me into a state of ecstasy, at one point smiling and giggling when one particularly artful move with her mouth and tongue has the eyes rolling to the back of my head. God i love her! - Eventually I feel the sap rising and erupt into her mouth my hands gripping the sides of the mattress. She continues sucking till every last drop of spunk is pumped out of me. There’s the strange sensation like she is gripping my bell end gently with her back teeth. Not quite sure how she does that, but again it seems to heighten the feeling of ecstasy. Absolutely amazing!

To top it all off - at my request she shows me the spunk on her tongue and dribbles it out of her mouth and down her chin into her waiting hands. Lovely.

I stumble off into the night on cloud nine remembering that Emerson Park has overland trains into central london.. Its a 8 minute walk. I get there only to find they have cancelled all trains. Sigh... back onto the rail replacement busses it is then. What do TFL have against Hornchurch? I wish specials would open another flat nearer to me...

You very vividly brought back some great memories of old times past there MM   <_< 

For some reason I never saw Hannah, bizarre since I was a frequent regular to the doors of the various 'specials' or 'extremes' establishments ??

Hannah sounds wonderful, as good as Mai you say ?, then I'll have to make that hideous trek out East again at some point soon.

Mai for a long time was my number one, first call practitioner of artful, exquisite, fluid extracting, blowjobbery - in terms of keeping you excruciatingly on the edge of the tipping point for, you felt, as long as she pleased, she had no equal.........that was until I met Helena, and then Nadia, who I'd rate now numbers 1 and 2 respectively.

My favourite orientals from back then and in that region were:

Mickey - Stratford The Grove Sauna - tiny, perfectly formed, superb ball drainer and a great girl - a lot of fun and such a great sense of humour

Mai - shes getting on just a little bit now, but back then she was gorgeous - that glossy mane of silky jet black hair, those eyes that sparkled and her body was a dream, and a voice, which she still has, soothing, soft and nurturing - wonderful girl - and of course the aforementioned peerless oral skills

Nat - Goodmayes sauna - tiny (again) and blessed with the most incredible, big, firm, natural breasts with beautiful nipples that always seemed to be erect - ridiculously sexy girl

Angel Loulou - petitie, slim, beautiful, youthful, all natural sweetheart who could rival a Dyson for reliable sucking ability - so sweet, soft, willing and lovely its untrue - relocate her back then to west/central london and she'd be an all time top 5 star feedback girl within a month

Any of these other girls ring any bells for you MM ?

You took me on a very pleasant time travelling trip with this post   :) 

Edited by BillGoldberg

How does one make contact with them?

What are the fees charged and do they do rimming/A levels?

Did you encounter weekend engineering works and so is it better to go weekdays?

number is 01708 441023.

Its £100 for the hour which includes OWO/CIM. Rimming and A levels are extra. But you need to check which girls offer this service as some do, some dont.

Yes weekend engineering works. I think this just seems to be a matter of course for any rail transport in and out of the area at the weekends. i cant think of a time I've been up there when there hasnt been some kind of transport problem. Fuck knows what the non car owning people of hornchurch do. Must drive them mental.

You very vividly brought back some great memories of old times past there MM   <_< 

For some reason I never saw Hannah, bizarre since I was a frequent regular to the doors of the various 'specials' or 'extremes' establishments ??

Hannah sounds wonderful, as good as Mai you say ?, then I'll have to make that hideous trek out East again at some point soon.

Mai for a long time was my number one, first call practitioner of artful, exquisite, fluid extracting, blowjobbery - in terms of keeping you excruciatingly on the edge of the tipping point for, you felt, as long as she pleased, she had no equal.........that was until I met Helena, and then Nadia, who I'd rate now numbers 1 and 2 respectively.

My favourite orientals from back then and in that region were:

Mickey - Stratford The Grove Sauna - tiny, perfectly formed, superb ball drainer and a great girl - a lot of fun and such a great sense of humour

Mai - shes getting on just a little bit now, but back then she was gorgeous - that glossy mane of silky jet black hair, those eyes that sparkled and her body was a dream, and a voice, which she still has, soothing, soft and nurturing - wonderful girl - and of course the aforementioned peerless oral skills

Nat - Goodmayes sauna - tiny (again) and blessed with the most incredible, big, firm, natural breasts with beautiful nipples that always seemed to be erect - ridiculously sexy girl

Angel Loulou - petitie, slim, beautiful, youthful, all natural sweetheart who could rival a Dyson for reliable sucking ability - so sweet, soft, willing and lovely its untrue - relocate her back then to west/central london and she'd be an all time top 5 star feedback girl within a month

Any of these other girls ring any bells for you MM ?

You took me on a very pleasant time travelling trip with this post   :) 

Glad to be of service on the time travelling trip Bill. The only girl out of your list I have seen is Mai. I do remember a very cute girl who cropped up at Aqua Sauna my other old stomping ground from back in the day. She was called Mickey as well. Maybe it was the same girl. She was beautiful. i have fond memories of her rubbing her perfectly formed bum all over my nether regions while we were soaped up in the bath and twisting round to french kiss me at the same time. God she was lovely. She only worked for aqua a little while sadly, but she's another one I wistfully wonder about.

By the way Bill - as part of my research for this weekend of filth I tried phoning Sara Lee who was working out of Richmond on the Friday prior. I know she was on your radar a few months ago. Did you ever indulge?...

Sadly, even though she's working in a freelance capacity in Richmond, like most HOD girls she's often booked up a week in advance so I had no chance of sampling her delights.

She's definitely on my list, though when i will have half a day to put aside to factor in the travel I have no idea. Funnilly enough its the extreme other end of the same hideous tube line as I travelled on Saturday.

Sara Lee is available at HOD 2 on Wednesdays.

I was going to see her but changed mind after recent report about her clock watching.

Yeah, you know what nawaab I saw that too but I would blame HOD more than Sara for that. I know they have very tight turnaround times there, so the time you get is the time you get. I dont think there is any margin for overshooting.

Well not the time-based kind anyway ; ) ...

That said I have no experience of her myself... the otherwise excellent reports and feedbacks seem to indicate a good experience though

The fact that she is fully booked a week in advance shows her popurality.

She is the only oriental lady in HOD London after the demise of Mei who was a sweet friendly

person, so will eventually see her soon.

By the way Bill - as part of my research for this weekend of filth I tried phoning Sara Lee who was working out of Richmond on the Friday prior. I know she was on your radar a few months ago. Did you ever indulge?...

Sadly, even though she's working in a freelance capacity in Richmond, like most HOD girls she's often booked up a week in advance so I had no chance of sampling her delights.

She's definitely on my list, though when i will have half a day to put aside to factor in the travel I have no idea. Funnilly enough its the extreme other end of the same hideous tube line as I travelled on Saturday.

No this is the first time i'm hearing about her MM, and my God I wish I'd seen/heard about her sooner

After reading the reviews and seeing the photos.....its a no-brainer

The fact that she is fully booked a week in advance shows her popurality.

She is the only oriental lady in HOD London after the demise of Mei who was a sweet friendly

person, so will eventually see her soon.

Firstly Mei is back at Annabellas MK. You can even 'see' her today if patience isn't your thing.I also punted with Sarah Lee once last year. Pleasant, but not really 'Oriental' standard of service, and one of those girls who must have shares in KY or equivalent which, if you've ever been in that situation, you'll know vastly reduces sensation and enjoyment. I seem to share at least some tastes with Bill so will be so bold as to suggest that  if you do venture to MK in 'Oriental-mood' then Mei would be your better bet by far.

Firstly Mei is back at Annabellas MK. You can even 'see' her today if patience isn't your thing.I also punted with Sarah Lee once last year. Pleasant, but not really 'Oriental' standard of service, and one of those girls who must have shares in KY or equivalent which, if you've ever been in that situation, you'll know vastly reduces sensation and enjoyment. I seem to share at least some tastes with Bill so will be so bold as to suggest that  if you do venture to MK in 'Oriental-mood' then Mei would be your better bet by far.

Thanks for that tip SF

Is this the original Mei who was fired last year or a new person?

Mr Divine please confirm?

Yes I think it is the same Mei. I thought Annabellas was an off-shoot of HOD anyway, so Im confused that she's been allowed to go back there to work - or maybe i have this wrong. Mr Divine seemed to be pretty adamant she wouldnt be back to work for them. (I'd love to know what the story was that led to her getting fired)

She's been another one on my 'to-do' list for some time. Unfortunealtely she rarely makes it to London. I think she only did it once for about a month when she was still working for HOD and then returned to MK for all her business thereafter.

Consequently you'd have to factor in a long trip out to Milton keynes - so probably will never happen for me.

I was one of the lucky ones to see her when in London.

It was my first time at HOD as was worth every penny!

I hope see comes down to London again. 

It's most definitely the original Mei and whatever troubles she had in the past are well behind her it would appear.

I was surfing the punternet when to my amazement found Mei working for a establishment in Thames Valley!

Anyone noticed this place?

Im told by Mr Devine that Mei will be touring HOD MV in spring.

Great news! - Obviously Mei must have been forgiven for her transgressions, whatever they were...

Maybe I will get to meet the little thai pocket rocket after all

Mei appears as 'Suzi' on one2one escorts. More expensive there than Annabellas in MK, and miles away from me so I'll stick to her MK appearances.

I saw Mei again last week in MK and she was a delightful fuck as always. I emptied myself into her doggy style, holding onto her suspender belt with a great view from three strategically positioned mirrors in the room. You will not be disappointed by this Thai bunny.

Mr Devine has said that Mei will be attending HOD2 this spring with some other MK ladies!

I saw Mei again last week in MK and she was a delightful fuck as always. I emptied myself into her doggy style, holding onto her suspender belt with a great view from three strategically positioned mirrors in the room. You will not be disappointed by this Thai bunny.      

Hope the bunny is back in London for Easter