Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Grandslam

Aj's Private Members' Club

6 posts in this topic

http://ajsmassage.com/index.html

Old venue of Steam and Sun in Chalton St, Euston, that shut down - apparently owned by the same company. The web site doesn't have as much info as Steam and Sun did - no photos of girls, etc., but the same pricing structure would suggest it's effectively the same operation (albeit only open in the evenings). Can anyone confirm?

Thanks

Looks ideal for those with more money than sense

Says 'no sex'. Hmmmm ... how they gonna get round that ....?

And they don't charge fees. They charge " fee's" instead.

£25 + £100 for a 30 minute "massage". Ouch. 

There used to be about 24 to pick from all different shapes and sizes and nationalities.

I don't call the present set-up "progress", but presumably plod told them to calm it down a bit, as it was just a big brothel.

Shame, it worked for me, when I was in that sort of mood. You could pay your entry fee, ask how many were working, wait downstairs until you had seen them all, make your choice, and then off you went following a long pair of legs and high heels up the staircase to 30 minutes of general debauchery. There were some lovely looking ladies there, and I expect in 1 shift they earned heaps. It was as safe as you could get for both punter and WG, but Mr Plod and the general law makers think it far better to make a WG work on her own, who can then be threatened, harmed, robbed or worse, without anyone knowing. Having 24 working in safe clean surroundings is far too much against modern thinking. 

£25 + £100 for a 30 minute "massage". Ouch. 

Extras could be extra!