Followers 0
tharg

Angel A Lover

19 posts in this topic

anyone had the experience?

a levels for 130 sounds good

took a gamble on this girl and it was one of the best punts i've ever had

highly recommended

Can you expland on that tharg? Is she English? She seems to be working as part of a group so are other girls on the premises? Does she do all the services listed on her profile?

nah shes czech and works alone from a hotel. yeah she does all of the services listed which was amazing considering shes slim and really cute. we did a levels which she really enjoyed despite me being big.

great girl

anyone had the experience?

a levels for 130 sounds good

She looks good, but has her price just gone up? Shows £149 as lowest price.

yeah i think she had the prices lowered for just one day special discount

nah shes czech and works alone from a hotel. yeah she does all of the services listed which was amazing considering shes slim and really cute. we did a levels which she really enjoyed despite me being big.

great girl

Sounds good. What was her English like, i.e. could you hold a conversation with her? Maybe worth a go as anal is getting rarer nowadays...... :( Believe she does CIM aswell?

Cheers.

yeah her english is no problem for conversation, shes very cute and cuddly and yet into the really dirty services, unbelievable paradox. and yeah she does CIM.

kent you sound like an anal maniac you got any good recommendations for me ? :D

yeah her english is no problem for conversation, shes very cute and cuddly and yet into the really dirty services, unbelievable paradox. and yeah she does CIM.

kent you sound like an anal maniac you got any good recommendations for me ? :D

Cheers....and yes, I like a nice arse to pound regularly! ;)

Well my anal recommendations are Platinum Cindy, Alisha Gold and KristenDD, all on the other site......and seeing Roxylicious69 from there this week, who seems to LOVE a nice anal session! :cool: We shall see........

Omg yes, Angel is a lovely girl! I actually saw her in a flat as I was nervous about using a hotel, so she changed the venue to a flat she shares with other girls in her group. Which was lovely of her. Didn't try anal but she said she really enjoys it. I'm actually thinking of seeing other women from that group too, so if anyone's seen them I'd love to know how it went.

Edited by Vin DaLoo
AW Profile Names

I tried to see Platinum Cindy on Friday but she was fully booked until the 28th! I hope to see Roxy soon. Alisha's profile seems to have been suspended again, that's at least the third time that's happened.

Omg yes, Angel is a lovely girl! I actually saw her in a flat as I was nervous about using a hotel, so she changed the venue to a flat she shares with other girls in her group. Which was lovely of her. Didn't try anal but she said she really enjoys it. I'm actually thinking of seeing other women from that group too, so if anyone's seen them I'd love to know how it went.

I've seen Chanel and Melissa....the latter when she was with an Agency. Chanel rushed a little, bur Melissa was lovely. Tried a little bit of anal with her and she took a swallow aswell.... and a young and cute Essex girl! :)

Saw Angel on Sat for an hr, was charged £130 for the pleasure.

What can i say?? she was superb, absolutely lovely to talk to. Shes Czech but speaks very very good english..we spent a good 30mins chatting before getting to the action. Wont give too much details but i have to say her DFK was out of this world, really knew how to hit my spots. Her oral was to die for as well.

All in all a great punt with a fantastic lady. Only minus id give her is that i left her feedback but she hasnt left me any but not the end of the world.

Was going to try and book her again for this week but she seems to have disappeared off AW, she was on my hotlist but is no longer there. Hopefully she hasnt gone for good as that would be a shame.

Said shes only been doing this job for 3mths now.

has her profile name changed, couldn't find her listed on the othe site when I did a search

she's still working, her profile got deleted and she's in the process of making a new one :)

any update on angel? she still hasnt poped up again on A~~~~

Would be keen to hear when see reappears

I just spoke to her she's operating from a new website:

http://angelww.wix.com/london

i HIGHLY recommend her, be nice to her though guys cuz she's a total sweetheart

Yep just got a text from her, very nice of her to do that i thought. Her rates have gone up though but still worth every single penny.

Lovely, beautiful girl.