Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lucyfromglasgow

New Wg In Glasgow Saying Hi

21 posts in this topic

Hi guys and girls,

I got pointed towards this site by one of my regular clients after I started working in December, it seems my name has been brought up on here a few times, so a massive thank you to the people that have been speaking so highly of me.

As some of you may know, I'm Lucy, working in the Glasgow area.

I decided it would be good to get on here and hopefully talk to you guys and gals on a more regular basis.

Love Lucy xx

Welcome to the forum Lucy. Maybe I'll catch you on one of my infrequent trips to Glasgow.

Hi guys and girls,

I got pointed towards this site by one of my regular clients after I started working in December, it seems my name has been brought up on here a few times, so a massive thank you to the people that have been speaking so highly of me.

I decided it would be good to get on here and hopefully talk to you guys and gals on a more regular basis..

Love Lucy xx

Welcome to the forum Lucy. :)

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

Welcome Lucy - great profile and great pictures.

Hi guys and girls,

I decided it would be good to get on here and hopefully talk to you guys and gals on a more regular basis.

Love Lucy xx

Are you the lady with the amazing photos?  Hi x x x

Hard to tell, since her profile has no link to a website. Perhaps she has a profile on Another Website, but I am too lazy to look tonight. I will let you know in the morning.

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for the lovely compliment, I'm sure if you used my username from here on aw you'd find the answer to your questions.

Thank you soo much for th warm welcome guys and girls. Anyone got exciting plans for the weekend?

Love Lucy Xx

Ceud Mile Failte Lucy. The skyline view from your window is of a vastly changed Glasgow where I had my first WG experience in a doorway in Blythswood Square.

Hi Lucy and good luck with us fellas, you will soon find out who the 'good guys (and gals!)' are over here!!

PS Can I suggest you need to update your profile heading (one of my signals when looking for a 'professional' SP!!) x

Hi Lucy, nice to see someone else from Glasgow on here. K

Hi Lucy, welcome to PN, I'm fae Scotland too!

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for the lovely compliment, I'm sure if you used my username from here on aw you'd find the answer to your questions.

Thank you soo much for th warm welcome guys and girls. Anyone got exciting plans for the weekend?

Love Lucy Xx

Just taken a look at you this morning Lucy :)

Have fun and post often x

Welcome to the forum.

I've done all my "punting" (I hate that term, but for lack of a better one) in Glasgow but have decided to see what Edinburgh has to offer for this year.

Perhaps when I get fed up of the tartan and bagpipes I'll return to Glasgow.

Our preferences don't match for what I would normally be after, but good luck to you none the less.

Edited by bluemaxx

Welcome Lucy from another newbie on here.....

Nice profile too

:)

JC

thanks again everyone for the lovely comments. Sorry for not replying sooner. I was moving into my new flat.

Hi Lucy

A belated hello and welcome....x