Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fkinhrny

Millie, Lara Or Honey @ Annabella's

21 posts in this topic

Have an opportunity to head down to MK9 later this month and having some difficulty deciding on who to spend some quality time with, Millie, Lara or Honey?

I enjoy A but not essential, RO is important as i like to give as well as receive, toys are a bonus.

Advice or experiences please?

Have an opportunity to head down to MK9 later this month and having some difficulty deciding on who to spend some quality time with, Millie, Lara or Honey?

I enjoy A but not essential, RO is important as i like to give as well as receive, toys are a bonus.

Advice or experiences please?

Honey is raley avaliable in MK - once every two weeks - she is curvy British blonde with massive 34HH bust, perfect PSE, no Alevels offered

Lara - very popular Latino girl with slim waist & big rounded bum 34DD boobs. Alevel available.

Millie  -  black British, very slim size 6/8 big boobs 30FF, all services available - not swallow.

Can definitely vouch for Millie, man you think her pics are hot, just wait till you see her in the flesh!

Can definitely vouch for Millie, man you think her pics are hot, just wait till you see her in the flesh!

+1

2 hours with Millie booked for tomorrow and my previous punt two weeks ago was.....

....2 hours with Millie :)

Edited by Lamorak

+1

2 hours with Millie booked for tomorrow and my previous punt two weeks ago was.....

....2 hours with Millie :)

Sounds like she's one in a Millie-on! ;):)

Have fun!

+1 from me: she's stunning (genuinely, not the half-arsed pleasant looking that "stunning" usually means, especially when said by the lady herself)!

My first time with millie was fab, we got on, it was a real gfe moment but the second was very poor, no kissing, poor owo and just generally unsexy. Put me off trying a third time, maybe it was a blip

only seen millie and is definitely one of the best in MK. hotter than i was expecting. great body.

Edited by tightfoot69

only seen millie and is definitely one of the best in MK. hotter than i was expecting. great body.

I'm looking to make her my birthday treat next week

Thanks for the replies, looks like Millie has the majority vote, not swallowing is not an issue, i suppose it just means we will have to agree where to aim if necessary!

Thanks again, looks like my appointment will be shunted into early Feb rather than late Jan but fingers crossed she is worth the wait.

My first time with millie was fab, we got on, it was a real gfe moment but the second was very poor, no kissing, poor owo and just generally unsexy. Put me off trying a third time, maybe it was a blip

Maybe she was having an off day, it can happen, and as you say your first punt with her was good, and we know she is well thought of, I want to go back and see her at some point.

Yes, she just seemed very reserved the second time, nothing like the first visit. Ok will try agan sometime and maybe tell her I will give a feedback report on my visit so expecting top performance (something I am struggling with more nowadays) lol. Still missing Caprice at Dollys, anyone know where she is

Yes, she just seemed very reserved the second time, nothing like the first visit. Ok will try agan sometime and maybe tell her I will give a feedback report on my visit so expecting top performance (something I am struggling with more nowadays) lol. Still missing Caprice at Dollys, anyone know where she is

Girls love that. She'll be like putty in your hands.

Girls love that. She'll be like putty in your hands.

mmm nothing like an "im on punternet" threat comment to brighten a girls day

Edited by Chloe Kisses

mmm nothing like an "im on punternet" threat comment to brighten a girls day

It's like cat nip for working girls. 

Having got to know Millie fairly well recently, during our post punt action chats she has said to me that she finds it difficult to give her best to punters if they have any of the following:

Bad breathe

Poor attitude and manners

No respect

Unhygenic and smelly

So if you arrive and display any of the above even the comment of a Pnet report won't work with Millie.

not swallowing is not an issue, i suppose it just means we will have to agree where to aim if necessary!

Well, when I saw her some time ago (before she disappeared for a while) I can affirm that my fantastic (no holes barred) session with her culminated with her draining every last drop from me deep into her throat whilst blowing me from a kneeling position in front of the mirror - simply fabulous!! What she did with the contents after that I can't recall (she might have discreetly spat out instead of swallowing), however, I do know that it certainly didn't adversely effect the erotically charged ending to our encounter!

Edited by Polarfox

Well i have none of those features thankfully and could quite understand why she or any other lady would find that offputting. I recall asking to have a shower together, maybe that put her off and thought i needed one when all was after was a shower scene with a gorgeous ebony babe. The first visit was so good. I'll give it another go soon and report back on my performance :-)

Don't quite follow the pn report comments, the girls post their reports, you lot post on her but seem tp think a report would offend her

I asked Dolly's, and they said that Caprice has returned home. Damned shame for us, but good for her and the best of luck.