brody22

Best Mature Owo/bbbj?

16 posts in this topic

Hey, gents.

Last time I was in London, I met with Karen Sterling. This was my very first punting experience, and is still probably at the top of my list of experiences.

For those who don't know KarenSterling, she was a 6'0 mature lady with a huge ass and great oral skills. I would like to meet another mature lady with phenomenal oral when I visit London again in a couple months. She doesn't even have to be in London. I'm willing to travel for this experience. I would prefer her to have a huge butt, but it's not entirely mandatory.

Could you guys help me out here?

Not seen.her myself but how about big tits Betti in tulse hill. Has great feedback.

How about alexa fellatio who has great reviews for her oral skills or Lauren from Kensington, who also has great feedback for her oral both older mature women too

Thank you so much for the replies, gents! Where can I find Lauren's site?

Maxi Milf, Sydenham see Purple site.

I know a Lauren in Slough who has a great oral technique (http://sexycoolbabe-lauren.com), but I don't know one in Kensington. Any clues as to her web site?

Presumably the Lauren of Kensington mentioned on this thread is the Lauren of Central london with 15 Field Reports on PunterNet.  No website listed, only a phone number (07770 998758).

Maxi Milf, Sydenham see Purple site.

Is excellent, is in Surbiton this weekend. She does an excellent BBBJ/CIM, and now some dom/strapon at a premium price.

Hey, gents.

Last time I was in London, I met with Karen Sterling. This was my very first punting experience, and is still probably at the top of my list of experiences.

For those who don't know KarenSterling, she was a 6'0 mature lady with a huge ass and great oral skills. I would like to meet another mature lady with phenomenal oral when I visit London again in a couple months. She doesn't even have to be in London. I'm willing to travel for this experience. I would prefer her to have a huge butt, but it's not entirely mandatory.

Could you guys help me out here?

Is this Karen Sterling still about?

Edited by jameshalford

Presumably the Lauren of Kensington mentioned on this thread is the Lauren of Central london with 15 Field Reports on PunterNet.  No website listed, only a phone number (07770 998758).

Has anyone seen Lauren recently. I never got round to seeing her, she cancelled on me many times but she was always so lovely on the phone which added to my disappointment.

Her phone was off for many months - anyone seen her?

Smiley Sindy. Works from opposite Chelsea FC, Stamford Bridge. 

smiley sindy is lovely,i saw her just before a major operation

she was very sympathetic ,she is a caring person

she said come back,i will wear my nurses outfit

superb come in my mouth,old school service,superb service

Helena Hart!!!!

She is just amazing and her figure is well, I'm lost for words...

smiley sindy is lovely,i saw her just before a major operation

she was very sympathetic ,she is a caring person

she said come back,i will wear my nurses outfit

superb come in my mouth,old school service,superb service

Yes, Sindy is a very nice lady.

Regards,

davidgood