Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thetinman

Mature Hungarian Xxkatebigtitsxx

11 posts in this topic

Has anyone had the pleasure/displeasure ? She appears to be new but looks very familiar. Any info about her and the area welcome :-) she's in Walthamstow and is on adultwork

Scary eye make up! She's XX KATEBIGTITS XX, by the way.

Has anyone had the pleasure/displeasure ? She appears to be new but looks very familiar. Any info about her and the area welcome :-) she's in Walthamstow and is on adultwork

displeasure just from looking at her :wacko:

I had the displeasure of meeting her about 8 months ago at a flat in Ilford. There were about 5 ladies working from the flat and she was promising owo/ a-level/ rimming and other sevices on her profile for £60/h and no extras but she never did any of those services when I got there and she didn't accept any reviews from me on A/W. It was classic bait and switch. 

I had the displeasure of meeting her about 8 months ago at a flat in Ilford. There were about 5 ladies working from the flat and she was promising owo/ a-level/ rimming and other sevices on her profile for £60/h and no extras but she never did any of those services when I got there and she didn't accept any reviews from me on A/W. It was classic bait and switch. 

Indeed, i always avoid these EE's that offer the world for rediculously low rates. The only exception is when they have loads of genuine reviews!

she's certainly not new, she and her mate nicole "BBW NICOLE BIG BUM" have been knocking around about east london locations for a while

Looking for a voluptuous busty Hungarian-if mature even better :-)

Looking for a voluptuous busty Hungarian-if mature even better :-)

two hungarian BBWs I've seen, hannah baby and jessica lover around canning town, good english, friendly, very professional girls

Edited by dami3n

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="busman" data-cid="480682" data-time="1358729906"><p>

You could try Bigtits Betti on A/W, currently based in Tulse Hill. I've not seen her myself, but she does have plenty of positive feedback and is verified.</p></blockquote>

Indeed she does appear to be genuine

Cheers boys. Betti is already on my hot list. Has anyone had any recent experience ?