eric

Scientists Claim Breakthrough In Cure For Aids

16 posts in this topic

http://www.firstpost.com/living/scientists-claim-breakthrough-in-cure-for-aids-590426.html

Its still early but lets say a cure becomes available to the masses , what would this mean if anything to punters and working women ? Would that encourage people to practice bareback ?

Cures are available for Chlamydia, Lice, Gonorrhea(although now becoming less effective), NSUs and Syphillis but people still don't want to catch them.

What about the trouser zip? And the condom? And stop fucking around bareback? These. Are good anti Aids devices

As Strawberry says, just because there are cures for some STD's and hopefully in the future one for AID's, it doesn't mean I want to catch them.  It would also mean losing business whilst on a course of medication to clear an STI/AID's up as I wouldn't be able to work whilst I had it. I certainly won't be offering bareback.

I don't care how many cures there are for how many diseases I still would run a mile from any suggestion of BB at a punt.

Prevention is always better than cure, and cheaper also.

That's why the sexual health clinic will throw as many condoms at you as you want, a condom to the NHS is pennies in the pound.

Cures are available for Chlamydia, Lice, Gonorrhea(although now becoming less effective), NSUs and Syphillis but people still don't want to catch them.

Exactly x

http://www.firstpost.com/living/scientists-claim-breakthrough-in-cure-for-aids-590426.html

Its still early but lets say a cure becomes available to the masses , what would this mean if anything to punters and working women ? Would that encourage people to practice bareback ?

It's not a cure - you'd still be HIV+, you just wouldn't be, or get, sick. Presumably you'd still be contagious too. Although it's possible that it would be the "neutered" version of the virus you'd pass on....not clear from the article. 

Sadly it seems that any "cure" for disease is short lived.  There are only two treatments for Gonorrhoea that are still effective as the disease have become immune to other drugs and there is already a new strain that is immune to the last pill used for treatment.  There is similar bad news for syphilis and all kinds of infections we currently think of as curable. 

Mmmmm.

The cure for cancer industry is worth trillions. You have a far higher probability of dying depending on where you live.

And the beat goes on ..............

I always ignore this crap about cures for HIV, AIDS, cancer and the rest. Until a cure and/or vaccination truly is found against these things and is shown in trials to be effective, I'll carry on ignoring it.

Thank fuck for that, I've been feeling guilty every since I shagged that monkey and invented the damn thing <_<

Edited by mike52

Just remember that the mortality rate from breathing fresh air is 100%!

I should think if some sort of inoculation becomes available any sensible SP would go and get it, as we do the hep jabs, but would still stay covered because of the other infections about.

There's a vaccine for rabies. I still wouldn't want to be bitten by a rabid dog.