Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bannana4Melons

Body Hair - To Shave Or Not To Shave?

31 posts in this topic

i have body hair all over and would like to find out if WG's are ok with clients having body hair? Of course i do cut and trim and keep my pubic hair clean and very short but what about the body hair? i dont prefer shaving whole body hair and the reason is that it hurts when you rub your body with a women. I have women complaining in the past when i have tried shaving or trimming my body hair.

i would like to find out WG's comments and suggestions how they manage with clients who are hairy all over?

Also is it good to shave the pubic hair with a razor before meeting the WG? or is it better to just trim? I think shaving makes it super clean but i think it tiny hairs hurt when you rub your body with WG's pussy? Any suggestions?

i have body hair all over and would like to find out if WG's are ok with clients having body hair? Of course i do cut and trim and keep my pubic hair clean and very short but what about the body hair? i dont prefer shaving whole body hair and the reason is that it hurts when you rub your body with a women. I have women complaining in the past when i have tried shaving or trimming my body hair.

i would like to find out WG's comments and suggestions how they manage with clients who are hairy all over?

Also is it good to shave the pubic hair with a razor before meeting the WG? or is it better to just trim? I think shaving makes it super clean but i think it tiny hairs hurt when you rub your body with WG's pussy? Any suggestions?

I would leave well alone regarding your body. Imagine having to keep that up every time you punt, or worse, imagine being stubbly all over and a working girl having to put up with that during a booking x

I don't think body hair is.....or should be an issue. I have quite a lot ( except on the top of my head!) and never once has a WG commented adversely. On the contrary, I have had one or two say they like a hairy chest.

Time for the old cliche, methinks...provided you are clean , respectful and turn up with the agreed sum, you're fine!

Thanks for your replies. That gives me some confidence to go with my hairy chest  :)

Yes I prefer to be clean and always shower and prepare as if i am going for a date. Since i expect the women to be clean and smell good I also have to be clean and smell good. 

Leave your hair on you Melons, it is just normal.

Very hairy men always seem to shed a lot of it off in the shower and all over the bathroom floorI have found, so I always need to get my little henry out to suck it all up afterwards.

Lucy  :) 

Leave your hair on you Melons, it is just normal.

Very hairy men always seem to shed a lot of it off in the shower and all over the bathroom floorI have found, so I always need to get my little henry out to suck it all up afterwards.

Lucy  :) 

Lucky Henry!! Is he one of the "little ponies" that I was directed to a few days ago?

I like hairy men! Yummy!

I also find with hairy men, they molt, so that after a booking with them I collect the hair and knit a  little willy warmer for their next visit so its win win really isn't it! 

I always shave my pubic hair as it looks much neater, it makes my cock appear larger and I imagine its a much nicer experience for a girl to suck a shaved cock than a hairy one (I wouldn't book a lady with a very hairy bush let alone go down on a growler!)

But the problem there is- where do you stop? You have just removed your pubic hair so it looks a bit daft if you have all this hair on your belly, chest, upper legs etc but no pubic hair, so I just shave the lot off, starting at the upper knee right the way up to my chest I'm hairless, even the back of my legs and my arse.

Reaching my back is a problem though, it isn't massively hairy but the hair that is there is very difficult to reach, might start using hair removal cream on it.

I find its easy enough to maintain a clean shaven body...1 hour a week in the shower is all it takes!

Men shaving to make cock look bigger- The male equivalent of Wonder bras.

Only leads to disappointment and a feeling that you've been conned. 

Men shaving to make cock look bigger- The male equivalent of Wonder bras.

Atleast you don't spend 10 minutes removing pubes from between your teeth and coughing them up from the back of your throat though eh?  :)

And its probably more hygienic IMO especially during the hot sweaty summer months

As long as you are clean I'm sure most good WG's do not discriminate between shaved and unshaved cocks when it comes to oral, they are still going to give you the same service regardless of personal preference but I first started shaving about 9 years ago when I was 20, I had a girlfriend at the time who rarely gave me BJ's suddenly started treating me like a human lollipop!!

In my personal experience- girls who prefer a bush won't mind if you are shaved, but some girls who prefer shaved will not like a bush...so clean shaven is the sensible choice    :D

A make of mine goes to bars and Flashes his Porche key fob while he is at the bar chatting up girls.

Problem is, he drives a Y reg Citreon Saxo, now THAT IS disappontment and feeling that you have been conned  :D

I have to admit that hairless balls get a good suck and a lick but hairy ones get a little lick as I'm the girl who is guaranteed a chair in her throat as one poor guy found out a few weeks ago...gagging isn't attractive x

ok thanks for your replies everyone. much appreciated.

But one important point. If you shave your pubic hair just before meeting a girl wont it be pricking her ? i mean very small tiny hair which gets left over after a shave? i mean the rough skin which sometimes can be hurting when you rub your willy while having close penetration? 

I am more than happy to go clean shaven but just worrying that it does not hurt the women while we both have sex :-)

like the OP. I am rather hirsute but I do keep it trimmed although not to the extent that it's spiky, just enough to stop it from becoming unruly which it can do. I have waxed my back only and th WG I went to see a couple if days later was very disappointed.

I don't think body hair is.....or should be an issue. I have quite a lot ( except on the top of my head!) and never once has a WG commented adversely. On the contrary, I have had one or two say they like a hairy chest.!

Thankfully for me (in my opinion) I do not have an over abundance if hair. Except, unlike Willbred, definitely not a shortage on my head. I'm quite happy with how hairy I am and the ladies don't get a mouthful of hair which I think they are happy with.

Time for the old cliche, methinks...provided you are clean , respectful and turn up with the agreed sum, you're fine!

I agree entirely and I would think it unusual for anyone not to agree with that statement.

I can't imagine any woman on this planet preferring a hairy back rather than a none hairy one lol

I'm sure they sometimes say these things to either massage our ego's or to try and keep us looking less attractive than we could be so we have to keep paying for it... <_<

I used to see this one stunning 20 year old girl regularly, I was one of her first customers and saw her for a minimum of 1 hour a week for a few months, I got far too fluffy over her in the end so I had to cut ties completely to avoid getting hurt.

She used to discourage me from making positive changes whenever I mentioned I was thinking of doing something, looking back I reckon she was scared of losing my business lol

I told her I was thinking of getting a hair transplant- "Don't do it, you look great with as you are, I can't imagine you with hair, you look like Jason Statham" Err yea right love, Jason Statham after he's had his head caved in by a sledgehammer perhaps!

I turned up half a stone heavier after a damn good xmas and new year, told her I was doing double cardio at the gym to shift it- "why? The extra weight suits you, the chubby cheeks look cute"

I started using a sunbed in the summer to not look anaemic "I'd lay off the tanning if I were you, they are addictive and bad for your skin" (despite the fact that she was clearly no stranger to synthetic UV rays herself!)

Can't think of other examples right now but there were loads... definitely an agenda there IMO lol

I prefer either hairy or smooth, inbetween is just prickly even when 'trimmed'.

Hairy if clean and not sweaty can be quite soft and cuddly and prevent skin rubbing and sticking together.

Trimmed to the point of tidy should do.

On a different note.Reading this thread all i keep thinking of is that fosters add about waxing

Trimmed to the point of tidy should do.On a different note.Reading this thread all i keep thinking of is that fosters add about waxing

it can be painful if not done properly, once I had it done and be made a right mess of my back, I looked like I had been scourged, which isn't my thing btw!

I'm going to get laser hair removal done on it and other areas when i get round to it, tired of shaving. :)

Most wgs like my hairy chest and love to stroke it whereas my wife prefers me hairless and gives me a whole body shave every so often. After she's done this I look at myself in the mirror and can't help thinking I look like a 'perv'!