Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Uncle Porky

"pregnancy Service"

18 posts in this topic

I saw this being advertised. Can anyone advise on what this service is? Achieves? Or what sort of customer would go for it?

Yes before you ask I am very puzzled.

The area where I work has quite a lot of ads either seeking or offering sex with a pregnant girl. I guess it's that. While I'm all for making your own choices, I've seen these pregnant women offering OWO and even CIM - surely you should stick to safe services only if you are pregnant, as you can't take the same medications as normal? Furthermore, with CIM carrying a risk of HIV, it's doubly irresponsible for a pregnant woman to offer this.

I saw this being advertised. Can anyone advise on what this service is? Achieves? Or what sort of customer would go for it?

I have seen some on A/W over the years where it said you can get a WG pregnant for such and such an amount. If genuine i assume it achieves the goal of getting a WG pregnant although how many are genuine who knows, much more likely to be a scam where the WG gets more money out of the punter. Or its simply getting to shag a pregnant WG as Randombird says.

A complete fucking braindead idiot prepared to BB a stranger and get one pregnant is the sort of customer i imagine this appeals to.

Edited by smiths

I have seen some on A/W over the years where it said you can get a WG pregnant for such and such an amount. If genuine i assume it achieves the goal of getting a WG pregnant although how many are genuine who knows.

A complete fucking braindead idiot prepared to BB a stranger and get one pregnant is the sort of customer i imagine this appeals to.

Yes, I have also seen girls advertising for BB gangbangs with the view that one of them may make the girl pregnant, 'anonymously' I presume.

Dodgy in every way you think about it, really.

The area where I work has quite a lot of ads either seeking or offering sex with a pregnant girl. I guess it's that. While I'm all for making your own choices, I've seen these pregnant women offering OWO and even CIM - surely you should stick to safe services only if you are pregnant, as you can't take the same medications as normal? Furthermore, with CIM carrying a risk of HIV, it's doubly irresponsible for a pregnant woman to offer this.

no RB

there are some on AW offering BB so she can get pregnant :(

Completely mind boggling. I have indeed led a sheltered life.

I think it is just yet another form of marketing.

That will float some guys boat I presume.

One well known gang bang lady on AW advertises that she wants to get pregnant a few times a year.........I doubt she ever does though.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Coventrypunter" data-cid="479972" data-time="1358609440"><p>

no RB<br />

<br />

there are some on AW offering BB so she can get pregnant :(</p></blockquote>

Wow. To go on benefits or what? Either way, not the sort of world I would want to become normal...

If this practice ever did produce a child then that poor mite is to be pitied. 

Thousands of children being brought up by the wrong "father" and thousands of women

not sure which boyfriend/one night stand fathered her offspring.... that in itself is not very good

but a sad fact of modern life.

To deliberately bring a child into the world as a result of a gangbang or stream of unprotected sex with lots of

men is just so distasteful and I would like to know what the child is told when he is old enough to ask who his father 

is/was.

:( 

then there is the girl who conceives twins from 2 fathers, one white and one black. how to you explain that?

I took it to mean this as well as ive seem this advertised a lot.As for offering risky services.How often nowdays do you see someone who's pregnant sparking up or on a right bender regardless of what damage its doing.

In reference to the other service being mentioned.That could work out to be a very costly bit of fun

I was brave and emailed the girl asking what happened to the baby if the test come back positive as "I was interested but didn't want to get the child support bill" (I'm not but wanted to find out.

She told me its an experience of doing the deed then pretending to become a dad, its an enhanced GFE and I'm not to worry about any child support as she would have the baby terminated.

Worries me somewhat.

Even BB...

Now, I'm not sure I'd even want to do that with my pregnant Wife/Partner. Even the thought of putting too much weight on her is worrying.

I was brave and emailed the girl asking what happened to the baby if the test come back positive as "I was interested but didn't want to get the child support bill" (I'm not but wanted to find out.

She told me its an experience of doing the deed then pretending to become a dad, its an enhanced GFE and I'm not to worry about any child support as she would have the baby terminated.

Worries me somewhat.

That is fucked up. Just when you thought the black hole couldn't get any deeper.  

Is it like a raffle? loads of blokes fuck this women bb and the lucky winner gets the experience of becoming dad, buying baby clothes, decorating a kids bedroom and then have the baby terminated.

I bet charges a bomb for this!

Is it like a raffle? loads of blokes fuck this women bb and the lucky winner gets the experience of becoming dad, buying baby clothes, decorating a kids bedroom and then have the baby terminated.

It's a great idea given the parentage. They are welcome to each other and while she's getting paid for doing this she's not out pickpocketing. They shouldn't be allowed to breed. I've long been an advocate of sterilisation.The kid would be the same in a few years time.