Bannana4Melons

Any Good Tips To Pop 2 Or 3 Times During A 3 Hr Session?

25 posts in this topic

Is it common to loose excitement very soon after cumming for the first time when meeting a women? if so, how do you manage for longer sessions? 

1. What do you do after the 1st pop? do you only chat for some time for the next hard on?

2. Do you clean up and go for a drink before you indulge in round 2?

3. do you prefer giving reverse oral to get your mood going again and to get a hard on again?

4. Do you ask the women to help you get a hard on? 

5. do you wank it with hand to set the mood going....

Any good tips on:

1. How to spend time between pops? 

2. Any simple tricks to get a quick hard on again for next round? 

I am planning for a 3 hr session in couple of weeks time and would like to cum 2 to 3 times if possible. Though i know it might be difficult and all depends on how horny i am on that day :-)

I really believe that you should stop thinking about it all so much. If you' ve done your research & found  a good un, you won' t need to worry about how to fill the time. Never a dull moment !!

All of those things you mention. You could get her to change into some different lingerie if that helps - then help her take it off again.

Is it common to loose excitement very soon after cumming for the first time when meeting a women? if so, how do you manage for longer sessions? 

1. What do you do after the 1st pop? do you only chat for some time for the next hard on?

3. do you prefer giving reverse oral to get your mood going again and to get a hard on again?

Any good tips on:

I am planning for a 3 hr session in couple of weeks time and would like to cum 2 to 3 times if possible. Though i know it might be difficult and all depends on how horny i am on that day :-)

First of all the key is to relax.  Don't set yourself goals you cannot achieve because this only leads to disappointment and you may find yourself blaming the lady when it's not her fault.

Get the first one out of the way early on in the session and leave time between the action to rest your willy.  Do not try to beat him into cumming if he is not hard.  The key is to enjoy the lady and let her enjoy you.  When your willy is nice and hard you can try again, but trying to cum with a soft cock will only end in failure.

And...........  relax :)  I find that a little dirty talk always helps no end :)

Sarah x

First of all the key is to relax.  Don't set yourself goals you cannot achieve because this only leads to disappointment and you may find yourself blaming the lady when it's not her fault.

Get the first one out of the way early on in the session and leave time between the action to rest your willy.  Do not try to beat him into cumming if he is not hard.  The key is to enjoy the lady and let her enjoy you.  When your willy is nice and hard you can try again, but trying to cum with a soft cock will only end in failure.

And...........  relax :)  I find that a little dirty talk always helps no end :)

Sarah x

What excellent advice   :)

Any good tips on:

Good advice already given in my view but relaxing is the key for me, the point is we are all different, i come when i am ready to, then have a break and some kissing, OWO and/or do some RO until i am ready to come again. Only you know your own body so should be aware of what you can and cant do, i cant and indeed dont want to just shag for most of a punt for example.

Does anyone believe in Post Ejaculation Guilt Syndrome? I have often have a feeling to similar to guilt and this sometimes makes it difficult to be up for anything else if I "arrive" too early in the hour.

Sarah x

Thanks that was indeed helpful. 

Does anyone believe in Post Ejaculation Guilt Syndrome? I have often have a feeling to similar to guilt and this sometimes makes it difficult to be up for anything else if I "arrive" too early in the hour.

I never suffer from this fortunately, the opposite in fact.

Banana4melons,

just be young

Any good tips on:

I think you are making to much of it all.  Why are you setting yourself targets about how many times to pop in a session. Personally I don't book 3 hour sessions. 2 hours is plenty for me and that's taking everything at a fairly relaxed pace.

Blokes are all different as to how often they will cum in a session. You know your own body. I would aim for a couple of rounds with a relax in between - perhaps asking the girl to give you a massage, or some cuddling/snogging or have a drink and a chat. If you are relaxed the second round will start naturally.

Have fun!

90 year old man to doctor: " I've got sex on my mind 24/7".

Doctor to man: "So what's your problem?"

90 year old man to doctor: " I'd like it moving downwards please".

Lot's of things are in the mind.

90 year old man to doctor: " I've got sex on my mind 24/7". Doctor to man: "So what's your problem?" 90 year old man to doctor: " I'd like it moving downwards please". Lot's of things are in the mind.

I like it :)

I usually start a date with a reasonably quick pop inside the first 20 minutes, then a good hour of playing, kising cuddling, Oral, things involving whipped cream etc, all of which we both enjoy, then into round 2, believe me, the time doesn't drag, and we have nice chats about all sorts, books, music politics even, [it was GeneralElection day in 2010] 

I usually start a date with a reasonably quick pop inside the first 20 minutes, then a good hour of playing, kising cuddling, Oral, things involving whipped cream etc, all of which we both enjoy, then into round 2, believe me, the time doesn't drag, and we have nice chats about all sorts, books, music politics even, [it was GeneralElection day in 2010] 

Whipped cream  ( the squirty stuff from a can) on my body brings me out in hives, but the other day I found out that you can do something really wicked with it where the cream does not go 'on' you, but 'in' you.............. 

I learnt the lesson fairly recently to beware the idea of going off and doing something else between rounds.  You can find the time has slipped away from you before you know it.  Maybe ok with an overnighter, but for 2, 3, 4 hour bookings be careful that drinks / food etc don't eat up your time.

If you're enjoying your girl, your body will let you know what it wants you to do.  Sometimes I have gone straight from round 1 to a long round 2 without even losing the erection from round 1.  Very pleasing if you can manage it.  Other times, I take things right back to the beginning and start with a little bit of kissing and cuddling.

Some people are more into chat, but personally I find that can swiftly get unsexy once she gets into discussing where she's from, what she wants to do when she retires, blah, blah, blah (yawn). 

My tip for chat.  Try a few compliments on her looks or her technique.  Make sure words such as 'sexy' are used at least every other sentence.  Try discussing things that you would like to try sexually.  This is far more likely to get you in the mood sooner, rather than long drawn out and tedious biographies from either side.

Whatever you like, but just don't get too diverted from the sexy fun. 

Um, why do you want a 3 hour booking if you don't know what you want to do?!

Um, why do you want a 3 hour booking if you don't know what you want to do?!

Jolly good question,

I believe you could feel it,but if you are i think youre trying to tell yourself something.I personally find myself very relaxed and a damn site happier.

I never go to a booking with a plan of what will happen! Each times different even with girls you've seen before, whatever happens just go with the flow. Going into a 3 hour booking with a goal of cumming x amounts of times could leave you disappointed from an otherwise great time. I've had 2 and 3 hours with girls and only done it once. Did I leave disappointed, no, in fact I've left many of these bookings happier then shorter bookings where I've cum loads of times.

But for what to do in between, it depends on the girl. Just use the time to relax and chat, or give each other a massage, have a drink, share the chocolates you brought. Or give her oral, that usually gets me going, lol. See if she would bring some toys, ask to watch her enjoy herself, then join in, this always gets me going again also! Have a shared shower, I've got a bit of a thing currently about shared showers, lol. There's loads you can do, but it doesn't matter what it is as long as you're comfortable with each other.

I never go to a booking with a plan of what will happen! Each times different even with girls you've seen before, whatever happens just go with the flow. Going into a 3 hour booking with a goal of cumming x amounts of times could leave you disappointed from an otherwise great time. I've had 2 and 3 hours with girls and only done it once. Did I leave disappointed, no, in fact I've left many of these bookings happier then shorter bookings where I've cum loads of times.

But for what to do in between, it depends on the girl. Just use the time to relax and chat, or give each other a massage, have a drink, share the chocolates you brought. Or give her oral, that usually gets me going, lol. See if she would bring some toys, ask to watch her enjoy herself, then join in, this always gets me going again also! Have a shared shower, I've got a bit of a thing currently about shared showers, lol. There's loads you can do, but it doesn't matter what it is as long as you're comfortable with each other.

Bath together, forget the shower, even better if you've got a big one (bath)!

Edited by raylondoner

Get fit. Practice yoga. No alcohol, smoking, drugs. Meditate. Live in harmony with the planet.

Take a drug to block prolactin

Do intensive exercise, aerobic exercise will help a little but that will boost your test

Take tribulus terrestis herb.

It's mainly the prolactin and/or though as far as I can remember which you can't do much about without drugs.

You can plan too much ahead and ultimately end up disappointed I think.

If you can't come two or three times in a three hour booking, then come once in three one hour bookingS.

For me I come quite soon in the appointment by any means other than intercourse - HR, BJ, TW - then after a massage, you're ready to go again and it's easily done as you've yet to have sex.  After round two, why not GIVE a sensual massage.  During this, you will find out if you have the wind to go for the hat trick.

Whipped cream  ( the squirty stuff from a can) on my body brings me out in hives, but the other day I found out that you can do something really wicked with it where the cream does not go 'on' you, but 'in' you.............. 

You eat it?