Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TAFFYPUNTER

37 posts in this topic

I love 69ing! There's something to it that really, really turns me on. I get so turned on doing it.

It's the best view in the world and to be licking a lovely pussy while having you cock sucked is simply the best thing ever. Thank you punting! This is the best hobby I've ever had :)

No disagreement from me. The wetter the pussy the better. Absolutely delicious.

I love 69ing! There's something to it that really, really turns me on. I get so turned on doing it.

It's the best view in the world and to be licking a lovely pussy while having you cock sucked is simply the best thing ever. Thank you punting! This is the best hobby I've ever had :)

Yes its the best pastime i have ever had which is why i have been doing it for 30 years but Golf has run it close sometimes. ;)

Quite definitely the most enjoyable sex

Nothing like a great birdie or eagle eh Smiths - i'm with you on the golf front. And 69 is a fantastic number in both pastimes!!

I have to say I love dining on a lovely wet pussy whilst having my cock worshipped, but I do often find it difficult to get comfortable in the 69 position. Great fun exploring other avenues though.

Absolutely.  and agree with TAFFYPUNTER about the view. the sight of the pussy descending towards my face is the best view on the world.

Nothing like a great birdie or eagle eh Smiths - i'm with you on the golf front. And 69 is a fantastic number in both pastimes!!

I have to say I love dining on a lovely wet pussy whilst having my cock worshipped, but I do often find it difficult to get comfortable in the 69 position. Great fun exploring other avenues though.

If i scored a 69 at Golf i would be as happy as doing a 69 at a punt. ;)  :D

agree 100%..if the lady is a squirter even better :D

Totally disagree, sorry.

Actually, not sorry, its my opinion!

I love licking pussy either from above or below or with the Lady straddling me.

But...

I live to see the Lady sucking me, so I refarin from 69 and do the pussy licking adn them the willy sucking.

Twice the pleasure?

Another 69 fan here. :P

What position do you prefer. Side by side, girl on top, bloke of top?

If i scored a 69 at Golf i would be as happy as doing a 69 at a punt. ;)  :D
I did once score 69 at golf,just a shame it was a par 32 nine hole course :(

I think I prefer taking turns, so you see the action, and the reaction, and you can do other things with your fingers.. :D

69 is especially fantastic if you are chomping on a nice hairy mound ;)

I love hirsute girls.

Yes its the best pastime i have ever had which is why i have been doing it for 30 years but Golf has run it close sometimes. ;)

+1  :D

another variation I like, but not really 69, is you lie side by side facing each other, but ladies head at bottom of the bed.  she puts one of her feet on top of the headboard.  Then bloke uses both hands to play with her lady bits while she plays with your bits.  I have found one finger of one hand inside and the other hand plays outside often has a nice effect on the lady!

Best position ever created! Wonder who or how they thought of it...personally, I like either on top or underneath. Side by side doesn't do it for me...need both hands free to explore ;-)

soixante-neuf is one of my favourite activities too. The view that it provides is just amazing - there's nothing better than having a delicious pussy to gaze up at while both my hands are clasping the shapely bum of the woman concerned. And then I lick and tease her fanny with my tongue. And all this and having my cock sucked too! There's nothing better :)

With the girl on top, it's definitely the view for me that makes this a great position, love it. Got to be one of the best sights in the world.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="TAFFYPUNTER" data-cid="480045" data-time="1358619572"><p>

I love 69ing! There's something to it that really, really turns me on. I get so turned on doing it.<br />

It's the best view in the world and to be licking a lovely pussy while having you cock sucked is simply the best thing ever. Thank you punting! This is the best hobby I've ever had :)</p></blockquote>

Agreed! Got to be one of the best views in the world! Even better of there's some well positioned mirrors so you can see what's happening at the other end!

Agreed! Got to be one of the best views in the world! Even better of there's some well positioned mirrors so you can see what's happening at the other end!

Damn I didn´t think of that!  

I like the view and eating pussy.. but being blown in the dark doesn´t do much for me!

69 can be great, but I find it depends on the height and build of the lady.  If you don't fit togther neatly the result can be a stiff neck the next day......

Prefer the lady on top. The view is always incredible!!