Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Uncle Porky

Shower Time

64 posts in this topic

So alot of WGs require you to shower before you do anything.

Is this part of the session or not? So if I took 5mins to shower will I only get 55mins on an hour booking?

Is this part of the session or not? So if I took 5mins to shower will I only get 55mins on an hour booking?

I guess that depends on the girl. Whenever you book just ask. I dont really class it as part of the time or not. If a guy is late then might be in the time, it depends how busy or quiet I am that day, if he isnt then it isn't 

Edited by Chloe Kisses

It always depends on the WG. I always look at it that the time starts as soon as i set foot inside the WGs premises. Most times i want a shower anyway rather than it being a requirement, it ensures i am spotless and thus more likely to actually get the services i require with a good attitude.

In fact i more often get extra non paid time not asked for than lose out on time, some Parlours used to be very tight with time but in recent years its been ok fortunately although my bookings starting late has been the biggest problem with Parlours over Indies and i am very particular about starting on time, i booked the time i did for a reason.

I always have a shower immediately before I leave the house to travel to see the lady. If when I get there she insists I have a shower then I would do so but expect that it would be outside the time. It takes less than 5 minutes to shower so it's no big deal but I would expect that as a matter of courtesy the lady would treat it as outside the time.

If I actually did need a shower then it's obviously part of my time.

Just apply common sense.

Edited by gibbs

It all depends on the lady really.

Some will not include shower and chit chat within the booked time, some will not.

I suppose you could always ask before hand.

I have had many a man drive long distances to see me and say that they are good to go, by that I mean freshly showered before they left home.

But when we do get down to it a slight aromas may be present.

Maybe it is the nerves that set in with some before a meeting that make them sweat a bit, or stopping off for a quick jimmy riddle, so then a quick wash may then be in order.

Lucy  :) 

Edited by Lucy7

I always think its good form to have a quick shower, give the lady a bit of time to do her admin (secure the cash and contact their buddy) out of sight and hearing of the client.

What's a few minutes in an hour or so.

You are worrying over nothing.  Worry more if she is going to come and rub you down with a brillo pad while you are showering.

A decent WG will not fuss over a few minutes x

Seeing as a shower takes less than 2 minutes, if the water is decently hot, what's the problem. If asked I will take a shower even though I will have had one just before leaving home, and rarely travel more than 40 minutes.

Seeing as a shower takes less than 2 minutes, if the water is decently hot, what's the problem. If asked I will take a shower even though I will have had one just before leaving home, and rarely travel more than 40 minutes.

As far as I can see, if it becomes an issue between client and WG then it will spoil an otherwise good session, so I agree with you - what's the problem x

Quick shower on arrival, relaxing, warming in this weather, and presented wrapped in a towel, and an appreciative snog usuallyon emerging, which can cause the towel to fall off, what's not to like? 

As far as I can see, if it becomes an issue between client and WG then it will spoil an otherwise good session, so I agree with you - what's the problem x

You are quite right. If the guy makes a deal of it the atmosphere is spoiled before the action starts. Any decent punter will accede to the request in the interests of a quality punt.

I always ask the client if he would like to shower. Some men come straight from work and think that because they had a shower like 8hours they are okay lol! I never include it in the time, it's only 5mins before and possibly after and makes me feel a lot better. If they have genuinely just showered before leaving home then of course I'm not going to force them in the shower lol!

I expect a man to know when he needs a wash. In all my time...can only count one cheesy willy! Good innings. 

Must say, I love a 'natural' testosterone crotch smell, maybe 2-3-4hrs old. 

'Essence of Man', as seen/smelled in 'Barbarella'. 

Edited by Dollymopp

Quick shower on arrival, relaxing, warming in this weather, and presented wrapped in a towel, and an appreciative snog usuallyon emerging, which can cause the towel to fall off, what's not to like? 

Have to agree with this.I always shower before i leave,and i dont travel too far.In this weather however a nice hot shower is great to get the feeling back into all the extremeties.Also figure it'll be well appreciated,not only for cleanliness reasons but to get my limbs to a temperature they dont leave the poor lady with frost bite

I always take a shower at the girls place, even when I've just travelled from home having just showered. It only takes a couple of minutes and I've always just assumed its within your booked time. I'm sure it still leaves enough time to do everything you hoped to do, it does for me anyway

Interesting one. I am obsessive about my personal hygiene and wouldn't dream of arriving without having scrubbed totally clean before leaving my house. I think that a short drive would not necessitate another shower, and, as Dollymopp says, a manly smell (however subtle after only, say, an hour) is probably attractive. Clearly, if a guy has not showered since the morning, and/or has BO due to nerves or whatever else, then a freshen-up shower would be needed.

However, having showered at girlfriends / mates houses where the cleanliness of the bathroom may come into question, I ask: how clean is a WG's shower anyway?

For me, being squeamish about public shower facilities, unless the WG has a squeaky clean bathroom - by which I mean no pubes / scum / limescale / damp bathmat or even that "someone else just showered" fuggy steamy aroma or even the whiff of a recent poo, then, I'm sorry, I'm not going in. Also, I would need to bring flip flops and my own fresh towels, as again, I am particular about hygiene.

So ladies, if you require a gentleman to shower, do you provide absolutely clean facilities? Fresh dry towels and bath mat? Dry and pube free shower cubicle?

Also, as we have read on these boards, (although more of an issue with a parlour and wet-one wipe-downs) are you freshly showered before an appointment? I presume that, in general terms, an independent would be, but a parlour girl might not have time nor the inclination between appointments.

Finally, as we are on the subject, am I right in assuming that fresh bed linen betwen appointments is an absolute given?

Edited by Dirty Harry

One thing that is good form is to wash hands well before session begins - wonder how many guys do that?

One down side of showering at the start is that the mutual undressing stops while one of you gets wet and warm. I really enjoy undressing and being undressed by my date; hence the good shower before leaving home.

One down side of showering at the start is that the mutual undressing stops while one of you gets wet and warm. I really enjoy undressing and being undressed by my date; hence the good shower before leaving home.

It only takes a minute to slip your shirt and trousers back on, I always remove shoes and socks and leave in the hall / lounge anyway

Yeah I've missed out on the mutual undressing due to showering, always just wrap the towel around me, I suppose I could quickly get dressed again to enjoy this part more!

Yeah I've missed out on the mutual undressing due to showering, always just wrap the towel around me, I suppose I could quickly get dressed again to enjoy this part more!

Why don't you do the mutual undressing thing at first when you are both sat down on the settee together, and then when the time is right pop off for a quick shower.

Worth trying it that way maybe.

Lucy 

Why don't you do the mutual undressing thing at first when you are both sat down on the settee together, and then when the time is right pop off for a quick shower.

Worth trying it that way maybe.

Lucy 

IT puts a break in the action but I do understand your point.

IT puts a break in the action but I do understand your point.

Why not get her to come to the bathroom with you, she could sit and watch you, even assist you and then help you get dried off  ;) 

Getting fruity in all areas of a shag palace is fun!

Lucy  :) 

Interesting one. I am obsessive about my personal hygiene and wouldn't dream of arriving without having scrubbed totally clean before leaving my house. I think that a short drive would not necessitate another shower, and, as Dollymopp says, a manly smell (however subtle after only, say, an hour) is probably attractive. Clearly, if a guy has not showered since the morning, and/or has BO due to nerves or whatever else, then a freshen-up shower would be needed.

However, having showered at girlfriends / mates houses where the cleanliness of the bathroom may come into question, I ask: how clean is a WG's shower anyway?

For me, being squeamish about public shower facilities, unless the WG has a squeaky clean bathroom - by which I mean no pubes / scum / limescale / damp bathmat or even that "someone else just showered" fuggy steamy aroma or even the whiff of a recent poo, then, I'm sorry, I'm not going in. Also, I would need to bring flip flops and my own fresh towels, as again, I am particular about hygiene.

So ladies, if you require a gentleman to shower, do you provide absolutely clean facilities? Fresh dry towels and bath mat? Dry and pube free shower cubicle?

Also, as we have read on these boards, (although more of an issue with a parlour and wet-one wipe-downs) are you freshly showered before an appointment? I presume that, in general terms, an independent would be, but a parlour girl might not have time nor the inclination between appointments.

Finally, as we are on the subject, am I right in assuming that fresh bed linen betwen appointments is an absolute given?

Shouldn't your name be "Rather Clean Harry"? Carrying a magnum and a toothbrush, perhaps?

This is what the WG is thinking about you, when you decline her shower.

You're obsessed with personal hygiene, but you'd rather be with a girl who doesn't care how clean the cock is that's about to enter her?  Prioritise, man, prioritise.

As per other posters, I think it is just a matter of strategy as to when to have the shower.  My regular told me not to bother the other day.  I had been in my own shower 90 minutes previously so thought that this wasn't a problem.  When she got it in her head to start rimming me however, I swiftly changed the scenery for her.  Just not something I'd feel comfortable without knowing I was as fresh as roses.