RhiaCharles

I got really excited today...

10 posts in this topic

when I spotted this...

http://www.punternet-eu.com/

I thought it may be an excellent way of publicising tours throughout the rest of Europe but it seems to be a dating thing - any plans Mr G, to develop this? :)

Rhia,

It probably worth emailing G ! He is more likely to see it and respond.

when I spotted this...

I thought it may be an excellent way of publicising tours throughout the rest of Europe but it seems to be a dating thing - any plans Mr G, to develop this? :)

when I spotted this...

I get really excited every day just thinking about the gr8 sex Im hoping to have hon. Cant understand what the tour thing is all about - cant they come to you:confused:

Rhia,

It probably worth emailing G ! He is more likely to see it and respond.

Thanks BS, I didnt want to bother him directly as I know he's busy will give it a try x

Edited by RhiaCharles
typo

I get really excited every day just thinking about the gr8 sex Im hoping to have hon. Cant understand what the tour thing is all about - cant they come to you:confused:

Course they can darlin' I just like to travel the world, see new places all that kind of thing. :)

Course they can darlin' I just like to travel the world, see new places all that kind of thing. :)
Have you tried Fleetwood?Now theres a place to avoid,even the kippers dont nod off:D

I mentioned this to Mr G when advertsing some overseas tours and the only option was to post under another location which ended up very confusing ( put sweden under the Channel islands and had lots of requests for the channel islands!) and if there was any chance of adding more locations or a field to add where the locations are - although another issue raised was that there is an extreame list of places abroad to tour and not all will be included.

I know he said to me he would look into it when time allowed and I know he'll follow through. But with everyone requests FR'S to be up as soon as possible and all the other requests he gets it's a challenge 'cause after all hs is just one man !' :-) ( maybe he should employ a bevy of women to work for him?)

I mentioned this to Mr G when advertsing some overseas tours and the only option was to post under another location which ended up very confusing ( put sweden under the Channel islands and had lots of requests for the channel islands!) and if there was any chance of adding more locations or a field to add where the locations are - although another issue raised was that there is an extreame list of places abroad to tour and not all will be included.

I know he said to me he would look into it when time allowed and I know he'll follow through. But with everyone requests FR'S to be up as soon as possible and all the other requests he gets it's a challenge 'cause after all hs is just one man !' :-) ( maybe he should employ a bevy of women to work for him?)

Hehehe naked ones? That may be a distraction though :)

Naked in this weather has only the desire to go back to/remain in bed.

Sure Mr G is too professional to become distracted by such things. There are other men I could mention who never ignores any distractions to be distracted even in public.

Hello. So finally i have got a community forum of Uk. Enjoy the day as you like and i'm having a lot of fun too. See you around.