the pussyhunter

WARNING i have just been attacked in soho, bateman street

22 posts in this topic

warning for you all.

i had a lucky escape!

as i was coming out of the top floor walk up in bateman street after seeing sasha (i didn't stay not my type)

a scruffy looking guy was blocking the door way and would not let me past without paying a ''deposit''? (he was slouched on the stairs) as i refused he grabbed my leg and i managed to tread on his other hand as i tried to run down the stairs he booted me from behind, at this point i just legged it as he may have had back up?

but was he part of this walk up or a chancer as i noticed the maid just slammed the door on me to face this thug?

one things for sure, i'm giving this walk up a miss now...

That's better..... I wish you all the best x

warning for you all.

i had a lucky escape!

as i was coming out of the top floor walk up in bateman street after seeing sasha (i didn't stay not my type)

a scruffy looking guy was blocking the door way and would not let me past without paying a ''deposit''? (he was slouched on the stairs) as i refused he grabbed my leg and i managed to tread on his other hand as i tried to run down the stairs he booted me from behind, at this point i just legged it as he may have had back up?

but was he part of this walk up or a chancer as i noticed the maid just slammed the door on me to face this thug?

Ok, with my serious hat on, I have no answer to that. Maybe he was part of the establishment , maybe he was a passer by. At the end of the day you must accept that such an instance could happen anywhere, in any town, any city. And not only in a house of ill repute.

Hello

I have tried to post this on the existing thread which now appears to have been closed.

On behalf of Sasha and the maid I would just like to assure everyone the "Albanian" guy was just a chancer, absolutely nothing to do with the walkup in question. He was actually a punter who was causing trouble and obviously decided he would try and make money by harrassing other people.

Sorry to hear you had such a crap experience, no consolation I know but it was a rare experience you had today...been punting on Soho for 20 years and never experienced what you went through and hope I never do.

Sasha is a lovely girl - see the Soho walkup thread, and she would never be any part of such an incident. She was really upset that you had this experience. The maid did her job, closing the door, keeping out trouble.

Most of the Soho walk ins have heavy guys waiting I got mugged about 3 years ago after I had seen the girl no good calling the Police what can you say! the guys are usually the girls pimps

You know whats worrying as well i was there on tuesday night around 11pm saw this girl on the 1st floor bateman street called diana for 20mins and i remember the maid shouting 3 times " Get out of the building " really loud i didnt think anything of it at the time but now whats happened to this guy tonight :eek:

Hello

I have tried to post this on the existing thread which now appears to have been closed.

On behalf of Sasha and the maid I would just like to assure everyone the "Albanian" guy was just a chancer, absolutely nothing to do with the walkup in question. He was actually a punter who was causing trouble and obviously decided he would try and make money by harrassing other people.

Sorry to hear you had such a crap experience, no consolation I know but it was a rare experience you had today...been punting on Soho for 20 years and never experienced what you went through and hope I never do.

Sasha is a lovely girl - see the Soho walkup thread, and she would never be any part of such an incident. She was really upset that you had this experience. The maid did her job, closing the door, keeping out trouble.

it is very worrying as in my situation i could not avoid this as it seems the guy was waiting for me!

i am just glad i got out of this lightly,he could have had a knife for all i know,

as someone else pointed out this could happen anywhere, thats true but i suppose we have to remember these places have no security whatsoever for the wg , maid or punter we are all at risk i suppose:(

the guys are usually the girls pimps

Vey unlikely, and in this specific case definitely 100% not

Vey unlikely, and in this specific case definitely 100% not

it is unlikely i agree but how do you know 100% for sure?

i have been approached nearby in the past by guys on the street asking if i would like to see the girls?

we really do not know the ins and out of what goes on in soho?

i know you are just sticking up for them as you are a regular??

and you don't want them or you? to lose business

but safety comes before profit surely?

it is unlikely i agree but how do you know 100% for sure?

i have been approached nearby in the past by guys on the street asking if i would like to see the girls?

we really do not know the ins and out of what goes on in soho?

i know you are just sticking up for them as you are a regular??

and you don't want them or you? to lose business

but safety comes before profit surely?

The behaviour of guys on the street is well know in Soho, even by PC plod, guys waiting outside who are unrelated to the walkp. They helpfully point punters to ladies in return from cash, said punter is then horrified to discover when they enter that actually they have paid for nothing at all, the lady inside knows nothing at all.

This doesn't take anything away from your scary experience though, and we should all be aware of our safety in Soho

Where we going with this???

Think we may have a set agenda going here.

More to this than meets the eye me thinks

i have no idea?

i am just reporting my encounter today as a warning to others,

no set agenda here

There is always a hint of sinister violence in the Soho area. About 10 years ago, 2 guys I know went there when they were pissed after an office Christmas party. They met a girl on the street who beckoned them down an alleyway. This girl actually turned out to be a transvestite who had some mates down the alley and they kicked the shit out of the two drunk blokes and robbed them.

Yes the guy sounds like a chancer, who figured that he could charge a tax to guys leaving a walk-up, as most wont go to the police. With mugs like that you have to be nastier than they are.

Next poster who feels like going off topic will be in pre mod. Do not troll.

Yes Sasha is a lovely girl l see her when im there.I have seen these touts on the streets i ignore them or say no thanks l mainly go up in the daytime Sasha is at 20 Berwick Street on Tuesdays

I saw Sasha on Friday too. Had a great punt. There was no-one around when I left at about 1.30pm.

In all my years of punting in Soho I've never had one incident like this. But then I'm usually there in the afternoon (except for one time with Angie where I was there at 11am!).

The guys that take your money in return for showing you a girl are called "clippers". There are some girls that do this too. Most regulars know to avoid but unfortunately tourists fall for the trick.

Bad luck mate but thankfully he didn't have knife.

Nevermind. Such encouters make one feel alive. It is good for a man's sole.
I'd say that's really putting the boot in, Mike:D

warning for you all.

i had a lucky escape!

Im glad you ok honey xxx

warning for you all.

i had a lucky escape!

I note with interest that The PussyHunter is now banned from Punternet. Is this post from him a total wind-up then?

I note with interest that The PussyHunter is now banned from Punternet. Is this post from him a total wind-up then?

The pussyhunter is the fantasist that I mentioned in this thread.

Personally, I would not believe a single word that he said in all his posts.

does anybody think he could have been telling the truth , that bateman street walkup was mentioned on tv how people were getting robbed in there

It was confirmed by the lady in question.