Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DanLeno

Rachel Ashleyy (Aw) - Anyone Seen?

9 posts in this topic

I first noticed this seemingly very pretty young lady with her previous profile as "Rachel Ashley" (one Y) which had a 4 or 5 positive rating and one field report and seemed genuine.  That profile disappeared/was removed and a new one emerged with the same details and pics as "Rachel Ashleyy" (two Ys), now part of a small group, "Lollipop girls in Wimbledon", with one other (distinctly mature!) lady.  The new profile has picked up a +1 rating perhaps suspiciously quickly (within 2 days of being created).  It is a verified profile but I don't think that means much.  No GRIS hits on any of her pics.  For me, the balance of probabilities says genuine but I reckon there are reasons to be wary.

Anyway, would, of course, be useful to hear from anyone who has seen her whether her pics are a good reflection of what she looks like, does she offer the services claimed and how well, is the claim of no extras except anal accurate, and so on - the normal things one wants to know about any tempting WG one hasn't seen.

1 person likes this

I'm visiting her today so will let you know!

Well, Rachel is very nice! Very much the "girl next door", sweet and cute. Looks better than her pictures I think. Lovely soft kisses and good massage as well. Gentle OWO. Perfect if like me you prefer a slow and gentle experience and like kissing and cuddling. Things went a little quickly but that was partly down to me as she got me very excited very quickly! I will definitely see her again and try to set a slower pace next time.

Thanks for the info, Julian.  How is her English?

Nicole hudson of that agency looks oretty stunning too although all seems a bit too good to be true?!

@Dan, Rachel's English is not great. We only really managed superficial conversation. She told me she works 2 weeks in London then 2 weeks off, etc.

@Jay, I aim to find out fairly soon. Given that Rachel was accurately portrayed and described I see no reason to suspect the others are any different. Their location is convenient for me and prices are competitive so I figured worth giving them a try. In fact I gave Rachel a bit extra, she was so nice and she was better than some girls I have paid twice that. It was worth it to see her pretty eyes nearly pop out of her head when I gave her the tip!

Monique looks nice as well but she is flagged as "away" at the moment.

Also, I'd like to add that I have good reason to believe the photos of the other girls are genuine, as some of them are taken in the same room I saw Rachel.

Just got back from seeing her. (saw Monique last week before she moved),

Really friendly, made me feel very relaxed even though her english isn't great.

Nice OW and a lovely full back and leg massage to end off our appointment.

That said, I'm starting to think that maybe I'm better suited to WGs I can easily converse with, even if that does mean missing out on all the smoking hot EEs out there.

Since I started this thread I probably should update it with my experience.  I did get round to seeing Rachel.  She is pretty.  Decent flat but small towels in the bathroom.  The basic English wasn't any problem (though I'm pretty sure the person I spoke to on the phone when I booked can't have been her).  The service was pretty standard EE in that there was little preamble, very brief kissing moving quickly to oral.  I paid the extra for anal but she was clearly struggling with it so I brought that part of proceedings to a quick close and can't recommend her for that service (unless you are one of the lowlifes who likes to see a girl suffer!).  An OK experience but JulianC seems to have got more out of her than I did.  Doubtful I'd revisit but that shouldn't be read as a warning against her, she has her merits but not enough for me.