Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bananaobama

Bunny Lounge Is Back?

4 posts in this topic

It looks like the site is now back up after a long hiatus, and has been updated in 2013: http://thebunnylounge.co.uk/home.htm

Their About Us page is a bit ambiguous about where it is now:

"we are literally just minutes away from Archway Underground on the High Barnet branch of the Northern Line and closer still to the British Railway Station known as Upper Holloway. For the drivers among you, we are located directly opposite more Pay and Display parking meters then we need and are well-served with bus routes namely the No 240 bus for one ~ making us easily accessible to both drivers and non-drivers alike."

The 240 bus doesn't go anywhere near Archway so that's a weird one. I'm thinking it refers to a previous location they had a few years ago on Fairbridge Road.

It looks like a whole new set of girls as well, the only one I recognise is Nikki.

Anyone had the pleasure of returning to TBL lately?

"Carmen- 27 and not a day older!" ...that bit made me laugh! :lol:

She's a hot lady and great value here...even if she is 7 yrs older!

Are TBL still about £180ph if you want a bit more than a basic service? Bizarre how they don't have any prices on their site.

"Carmen- 27 and not a day older!" ...that bit made me laugh! :lol:

She's a hot lady and great value here...even if she is 7 yrs older!

Are TBL still about £180ph if you want a bit more than a basic service? Bizarre how they don't have any prices on their site.

They got a lot of stick on here when they had their over-complicated menu pricing system and it suddenly disappeared one day. Last time i rang them they were £200 for the hour and that days WG didnt offer any kissing, a definite never again at that price.

Yes, would be interested in hearing from those who have been there recently, especially on the more specific location and pricing front? Anybody out there?