Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Inbetweener

Miss-Sexy-

8 posts in this topic

Anyone got feedback on Miss-Sexy- from Adultwork? I vaguely remember her being discussed previously but couldn't find the relevant thread.

Anyone got feedback on Miss-Sexy- from Adultwork? I vaguely remember her being discussed previously but couldn't find the relevant thread.

She's on my hotlist but not been down in London much recently. Certainly has a lot of feedback and lots of very nice pictures.

Hello Fellas,

I had a little spell with her last year, saw her maybe four or five times, she is lovely, very petit, actually very well groomed.

Service is rather orchestrated than natural but a nice looking young girl to spend time with none the less.

ATB

I cant find the thread either, but associate her with being alittle hit and miss.

She has been around for a long time now. Since at least 2008 when she had a different profile. Her services have always remained the same.

Mmm no kissing or RO. Might be coming off the hotlist I think.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="lewishamguy" data-cid="481290" data-time="1358899495"><p>

<a href='http://www.punternet.com/forum/index.php/topic/25006-miss-sexy-aka-rebecca/'>http://www.punternet.com/forum/index.php/topic/25006-miss-sexy-aka-rebecca/</a></p></blockquote>

Thanks lewishamguy. I think I might have to give her a miss based on what I've read. Shame as she looks good.