Followers 0
pokenn

Roxanne Of Norwich

4 posts in this topic

Thinking of booking Roxanne in Norwich

UserID   1728207   XRoxanneleeX    on the purple site

Any seen her before?

Edited by pokenn

Yes I've seen her, about 3 months ago, 2 bed city apartment, other bedroom shared with another WG!

Firmly built girl, friendly and bubbly, and definitely squirts. As far as I was concerned, all offered services were available.

The only possible downside, was that I felt it was a little bit rushed and was shown the door with some 7 mins to spare. Now this could be down to the fact that i booked her at the last minute, and was squeezed in between existing appointments, but there again, she had the choice to say no, fully booked at that time and offer a different slot etc.

Would I see again, YES, but for the same money I have had better VFM experiences!

Yes I've seen her, about 3 months ago, 2 bed city apartment, other bedroom shared with another WG!

Firmly built girl, friendly and bubbly, and definitely squirts. As far as I was concerned, all offered services were available.

The only possible downside, was that I felt it was a little bit rushed and was shown the door with some 7 mins to spare. Now this could be down to the fact that i booked her at the last minute, and was squeezed in between existing appointments, but there again, she had the choice to say no, fully booked at that time and offer a different slot etc.

Would I see again, YES, but for the same money I have had better VFM experiences!

Thanks puffer. I've booked her so fingers crossed.

I'm sure you will enjoy her company, certainly a lively/chatty young lady.

As we are not allowed to mention hotel, PM if you want parking info, as not straight forward!