Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nakedyogi

Vacuum Bed

5 posts in this topic

Does anyone know of WG in posession of a vacuum bed - the thing where you lie between two sheets of rubber then the air gets sucked out and you're immobilised? Been longing to try this but dont know where to start. Ideally somewhere in London / South East - and where the service includes 'services rendered' rather than just being left there like a pack of bacon...

You might like to consider a Domme lady. They often have such equipment. You may need to negotiate what services you then require.

Does anyone know of WG in posession of a vacuum bed - the thing where you lie between two sheets of rubber then the air gets sucked out and you're immobilised? Been longing to try this but dont know where to start. Ideally somewhere in London / South East - and where the service includes 'services rendered' rather than just being left there like a pack of bacon...

Can I just ask - and I am genuinely interested not being stupid - but what does this do for you?  Apart from "makes you feel good" I mean, is it the vulnerability, the helplessness or what.

Interesting question Lurcio - why are any of us aroused by the things we are (the vac bed being just one of many on my list :wacko: )

I suppose its a combination of liking the idea of being completly enclosed, gripped by a second skin, and being immobile at the same time, and then my orgasm (for such I seek in this position) being entirely provided by someone else, ideally me having been used by them beforehand. And also not being able to see or influence what about to happen next.

Interesting question Lurcio - why are any of us aroused by the things we are (the vac bed being just one of many on my list :wacko: )

I suppose its a combination of liking the idea of being completly enclosed, gripped by a second skin, and being immobile at the same time, and then my orgasm (for such I seek in this position) being entirely provided by someone else, ideally me having been used by them beforehand. And also not being able to see or influence what about to happen next.

In the light of your second post here, I am sure you need to find a Domme. Try "informed consent" or "serious mistresses" in Google.