Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
roger29b

Sensual Tammy

32 posts in this topic

Is there anybody out there who HASN'T noticed that the delectable Tammy has at long last returned to us?

I'm talking about the phenomenon that was briefly here a little over 3 years ago as "Tammy Agats 18" (see http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=93513) but then left for pastures new (and unknown), only to resurface early last year with a promise, sadly unfulfilled till now, to return to Glasgow.

WELL, SHE HAS!

And, if she keeps getting enough business, she has indicated willingness to stick around. Bad news for all the other Glasgow ladies, EXCELLENT news for all punters!

C'mon, guys - gotta keep her this time if we can!

Edited by toxical

Fully agree with this, stunning girl and as good as anyone we've had in Glasgow.

I saw her today and tho she is very keen to stay in Glasgow awhile, she was very quiet today and will only stay longer if things pick up.

She's here another week at least, so get to it everyone, let's keep her here awhile ;)

100% compliance agreement here too!  I saw her in London last year, and was gobsmacked.

My gob was further smacked earlier this week in Glasgow. Ye will gang far, and fair waur, as they say. And that's putting it mildly.  One of the very, very best, as my feedback confirms: she is absolutely stunningly wonderful.

One salient point (and to misquote Toxical slightly from above...): is there anybody out there who CAN'T spot a disgustingly fake piece of feedback on her profile from someone who claims to be a dissatisfied customer (brooom1) who has wasted his (sic) valueable (sic again!) cash with her? Spoke to Tammy this afternoon about it, and - aside from being upset by it - she confirms she never heard from or saw this 'customer' other than the fake booking used to place the response, which - unsurprisingly - comes from a 'guy' who doesn't allow his (or her?) feedback to be seen.  Personally, I have never seen anything looking more like a fake piece of feedback from a linguistically-challenged competitor in my life, and this is the shitty kind of back-stabbing that AW should clamp down upon imho!

There! I've said my piece and vented my spleen!

Now I'm gonna go to bed and fall asleep thinkin of all the wonderful things I did with Tammy - and hope to do again...

(NB, she ain't great with AW bookings due to lack of IT connectivity: calling her is better, or mebbe texting, as per instructions on her profile...)

My bank account does not appreciate your recommendations. But I do.

My bank account hates my recommendations.

Unfortunately, my penis feels differently...

And hey, Tammy's no more expensive than an agency rate, in fact cheaper if you go for 2 hours.  But she is 10 times the value.  IMHO...

Stunning...just amazing ;)

Visited Tammy this morning, Just what I needed after a long hiatus from punting!

I cant get in to leave a field report, but lets just say I'll be back for more from the lovely Tammy - her pix just dont do her justice.

I concur, lets keep this girl in Glasgow if we can!

Im off to reminisce about her gorgeous arse sitting on my face and those great tits..34B? no way!

She should lose the pout it's doing nothing for her.

She should lose the pout it's doing nothing for her.

How shallow is that?

Clearly you haven't met Tammy and you have NO idea what you're missing, otherwise you wouldn't pick on such a miniscule trivial thing!

Saw Tammy yesterday. She wants to stay in Glasgow. It's not been very busy for her so it's up to us to make her stay. She really is lovely in reality and a good asset to the Glasgow Punting scene.

If those people who have seen her recently do Field Reports then she might get busier.

I visited her last week, she is truly amazing. Pics really don't do her justice, she is a sexy as hell, with a great personality, can't wait to see her again.

If those people who have seen her recently do Field Reports then she might get busier.

You cannot rate this member as the booking has

not been marked as completed by you or SENSUAL TAMMY :-(

Are you trying to rate her on a mobile? If you go into AW from a proper browser - you still get that message but there is a box to allow you to post "feedback only" - if you do this on a mobile you only get the warning.

Tammy's not very good on the AW feedback front, because she takes most bookings on the phone. She generally needs to have AW bookings pointed out to her and rarely gives feedback in return (except to Fraser, for some peculiar reason).

Also, at time of writing, her profile is down. Just temporarily, we all hope!

I actually meant a Field Report on this site, I think the last one she had was back in 2009.

I actually meant a Field Report on this site, I think the last one she had was back in 2009.

I KNOW the last one was in 2009, I WROTE the b****y thing! (See OP.)

Bear in mind PN FRs take some time and effort to compose.

Tammy has been away from Glasgow for over 3 years (again. see OP) and will more than likely not stay much longer so a Glasgow FR will not achieve anything significant. On the other hand, a thread such as THIS one on the dedicated Glasgow sub-forum where multiple punters can add their comments carries much more weight.

I know I hardly ever read PN FRs any more, there are very few and this subforum and other forums provide much more information.

Can someone post a link to the elusive "tammy" Ive tried that name in AW and the only one I get is the Irish lass who looks like Sandys twin who also appears on NA.

Can someone post a link to the elusive "tammy" Ive tried that name in AW and the only one I get is the Irish lass who looks like Sandys twin who also appears on NA.

We're still not allowed to post links to AW profiles AFAIK.

Just search for the name at the head of this thread, "SENSUAL TAMMY" (not case-sensitive). Comes straight up for me!

We're still not allowed to post links to AW profiles AFAIK.

Just search for the name at the head of this thread, "SENSUAL TAMMY" (not case-sensitive). Comes straight up for me!

Yeah, Tox, it's not the only thing that comes 'straight up' for you when Tammy's name is mentioned... :P  :D !

CS, I can confrm that's all you've gotta do to find her on AW, although she also advertises on this site if you do your homework properly!  Go to Service providers and put in Glasgow or G1 in the search area, there are only six of them at the time of writing this, and she's Number 5...

Her pic on this site (and even her pics on AW) don't, to my mind, reflect her astonishing beauty (or her recently cut hair), so don't be put off by them. I've suggested she put some new pics up on AW and here, but we'll see: as Tox, says, she is crap at computers.  And you are far better to try and arrange a booking by phone rather than email (as she says on her profile).

As to FRs, I just had the most amaaaaaazing overnight experience with her, and will try to do FR at some point (on AW, sorry), but frankly, you shouldn't need one of those to go and see her.  Trust me, and some others: she is astonishingly wonderful...

The thing I find odd is that she doesn't come up on a proximint search for Glasgow in AW :wacko:

WTF's a 'proximint search', Fangel? :blink:  :D

If (as I think) it's to do with the fact that she doesn't come up near the top (or at all) in Glasgow searches on that site, then that will be to do with the fact that she pays scant attention to her profile.  I understand that a lady amending her profile ever-so-slightly (even by adding a word or two, or even a space, here and there) and then saving the changes will mean that she is 'bumped to the top' of searches on that particular day, until the next lady comes and does the same.

If you never touch your profle from one month to the next, and never give feedback unless you're pestered endlessly (that's how I do it, Tox :P  :D !), then you're never gonna come up on a 'proximint search', i guess.

Which is why having this forum is so useful. Guys can read recommendations about girls whose profiles they would easily have passed by or missed altogether.  I would have done so, without Toxical's helpful promptings about Tammy a while ago, which led me to visit her in London last year.  And when i saw that she was here in Scotland, well, I have made the most of it, and have now seen her 3 glorious, splendiferous times before she heads south again.

I have suggested to her that she sorts and maintains her profile more efficiently, puts better photos on there etc etc etc, as it will increase her business.  But you know what?  I kinda hope she doesn't. That would mean that she'll have more time for the likes of me! :D

WTF's a 'proximint search', Fangel? :blink:  :D

If (as I think) it's to do with the fact that she doesn't come up near the top (or at all) in Glasgow searches on that site, then that will be to do with the fact that she pays scant attention to her profile.  I understand that a lady amending her profile ever-so-slightly (even by adding a word or two, or even a space, here and there) and then saving the changes will mean that she is 'bumped to the top' of searches on that particular day, until the next lady comes and does the same.

If you never touch your profle from one month to the next, and never give feedback unless you're pestered endlessly (that's how I do it, Tox :P  :D !), then you're never gonna come up on a 'proximint search', i guess.

Which is why having this forum is so useful. Guys can read recommendations about girls whose profiles they would easily have passed by or missed altogether.  I would have done so, without Toxical's helpful promptings about Tammy a while ago, which led me to visit her in London last year.  And when i saw that she was here in Scotland, well, I have made the most of it, and have now seen her 3 glorious, splendiferous times before she heads south again.

I have suggested to her that she sorts and maintains her profile more efficiently, puts better photos on there etc etc etc, as it will increase her business.  But you know what?  I kinda hope she doesn't. That would mean that she'll have more time for the likes of me! :D

Oh, dear! It seems that Sensei Tox has to take humble student Fraser back to punting dojo AGAIN and instruct him once more in next level of whoremongering arts. Also remind him of need to respect elders and betters and mend error of his ways. Michievous fangel has confused ignorant Fraser by mangling of english language.

All students must listen attentively!

At top of AW Search Page are found four purple Tabs. Select tab to right called "Proximity", NOT "Proximint" (fangel must go to Specsavers). Thus will you open Proximity Search page, which requires entry of UK postcode and distance to begin search for sympathetic ladies. Beware though! Ladies will only be found this way if THEY have entered THEIR postcode correctly on AW profile. Beautiful princess Tammy is wonderful in many ways but student Fraser is correct that the updating of her AW profile requires more work. Maybe her postcode is still not scottish one?

Fraser has shown respect by acknowledging Sensei's generosity in showing path to where princess Tammy lay in wait last year in far London. He must remember also it was also Sensei Tox who announced, at 1.32.01am on January 8th, much-celebrated arrival of princess in Stirling to general acclamation and gratitude.

Do not despair, student Fraser. Face has not been lost. Just help me to get AW feedback from her in future and I'll let ya off, ya bass!

oopsy.... I meant proximity, must have been so excitable I didn't check what I typed ;)

Oh, dear! It seems that Sensei Tox has to take humble student Fraser back to punting dojo AGAIN and instruct him once more in next level of whoremongering arts. Also remind him of need to respect elders and betters and mend error of his ways. Michievous fangel has confused ignorant Fraser by mangling of english language.

Methink Sensai Tox needs karate chop to testicle area!

OK, I'll see what I can do about encouraging some feedback, you vainglorious old fart!

(But thank-you once again for taking me to the Path of Enlightenment.. :P .)

Fangel, your excitement is understandable... :cool:

Anyone know if she plans on coming back to Glasgow? There is no one who comes close to her up here at the moment imo...