Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
world0punter

Nearest Parlours And Indis In The Lake District

5 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, I had a look through the past threads and couldn't find anything on this. I need to go up north soon and will be near the lake district (sellafield) and wondered if anyone knows of any parlours or indis?

http://sweetstrawberryruth.com/ is in that area and is a member here

Umm.  Long drive from ruth to sellafield.  I would have thought a purple search for workington/whitehaven would be best.  I just searched 30 miles from CA20 and only got a few returns.

bear in mind the purple distance calculator does crow flies didtances, but in the lakes you have to drive around the mountains.

You may end up going to carlisle.

Strawberry is the only lady I would recommend in Cumbria.There are a couple of ladies who advertise from Barrow, and possibly one from Whitehaven. Cumbria, especially the west coast, is a bit of a punting desert. Perhaps it's because of the orange glow emanating from Sellafield.

I would consider a punt on your way in, or out, rather than during your sojourn there. I, too, have served my time in Sellafield; I sympathise.

There are a few ladies who advertise on AW from Carlisle, but that is a hell of a drive from the hot house.

Umm.  Long drive from ruth to sellafield

Long but rewarding - my experience of Ruth is that she is more than a cut above the norm.

WorldPunter, if you’re not up North too often, and the trip from Sellafield is feasible, then I can only repeat the recommendations that you take the opportunity to visit this excellent lady.