anyoldjoe

All Pussies Aren't The Same

65 posts in this topic

We all know that pussies vary hugely and we probably prefer different things.  Had a disappointing experience recently with a very well reported girl, otherwise excellent, but with a nothing kind of pussy.  I mean it just wasn't 'meaty' enough for my taste. Ideally I'd like a nice sizeable mound with plump outer lips (on an otherwise slim and fit lady), well shaped and defined inner labia and a firm, pronounced clit.  In other words all things to get to work on orally and get a response from.  What are your views and which girls have you found ideal for you.

Jesus! and people wonder why it's so hard to find someone with natural attributes.

Just because it doesn't stick out doesn't mean it doesn't respond. WTF?

Perhaps you should brush up on your technique for ladies who don't have "plump outer lips, well shaped and defined inner labia and a firm pronounced clit."

Honestly, it's not enough that half the girls in this industry end up on diet pills because half the punters seem to prefer a boys body on a woman, hit the gym on a more than normal basis to keep the tums toned etc... they have surgery to enhance the top half, botox to keep wrinkles at bay, make up to hide blemishes... list is endless...

And all because, if you are not seen as PERFECT you are criticised. Now it's how the fanny looks!!

I am so bloody glad and grateful that the gent's who see me, like me just as I am, and I am also grateful that I have a strong sense of myself, and the confidence not to let shit like this drivel get to me.

unbelievable.

Jesus! and people wonder why it's so hard to find someone with natural attributes.

Just because it doesn't stick out doesn't mean it doesn't respond. WTF?

Perhaps you should brush up on your technique for ladies who don't have "plump outer lips, well shaped and defined inner labia and a firm pronounced clit."

Honestly, it's not enough that half the girls in this industry end up on diet pills because half the punters seem to prefer a boys body on a woman, hit the gym on a more than normal basis to keep the tums toned etc... they have surgery to enhance the top half, botox to keep wrinkles at bay, make up to hide blemishes... list is endless...

And all because, if you are not seen as PERFECT you are criticised. Now it's how the fanny looks!!

I am so bloody glad and grateful that the gent's who see me, like me just as I am, and I am also grateful that I have a strong sense of myself, and the confidence not to let shit like this drivel get to me.

unbelievable.

Totally agree, AT. And I suppose all us guys have perfect cocks (which we do, of course!!)

Yeh, WTF +1

Wouldn't life be boring if they were?

:)

If you are that arsed..spend some money on the private gallery before you book...I would say I fall into the small clit and non plump tuppence category, I am responsive and cum! Blimey what a silly and shallow post, sounds more like you just didn't get the girl aroused. Totally agree with Autumns post.

Now here's a thought.

We know some women go for surgery to trim and cut away excess flesh around that area to neaten things up....but this thread begs the question.......... has any woman gone under the knife to ADD and enhance her ladybits because she does not think she has enough to offer down there?

off to google it

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

We all know that pussies vary hugely and we probably prefer different things.  Had a disappointing experience recently with a very well reported girl, otherwise excellent, but with a nothing kind of pussy.  I mean it just wasn't 'meaty' enough for my taste. Ideally I'd like a nice sizeable mound with plump outer lips (on an otherwise slim and fit lady), well shaped and defined inner labia and a firm, pronounced clit.  In other words all things to get to work on orally and get a response from.  What are your views and which girls have you found ideal for you.

I understand exactly what you are talking about.  You want to see a pussy that turns you on.  We are all different.  No two are going to be alike, but some are more 'plush' than others.  You will just have to find this out for yourself by experience my friend!

As someone has already said, it might be best to spend a few £££'s on a girls private gallery first. 

Yes just as I thought..............

for a hefty fee a lady can have things plumped up down there ..... 

no photos so far though for any pervywervies out there.....

We (men and women) can have almost anything done to our bodies  if we pay for it.  Did you know for example (to the men)

that some women have their toes chiselled and hacked... so they have slimmer feet to fit into those designer strappy shoes.

All very painful and I think I will give it a miss.

1.  Dont worry Tammy. yours is lovely :)

2. Half the fun of this lark is finding out.  And experiencing and enjoying the variety.  of pussys, arses, tits, face, well women. 

I see women I fancy (at work or in the street/caff wherever) and you wonder what they are like in the sack. Its what keeps us blokes alive.

The site of most pussies on girls that are reasonable young and not over weight turns me on.  But of course I have my preferences similar to what you describe.  However, a small and shapely bum does a lot more to turn me on.

I can't add anything Autumn hasn't already said! 

But apart from that, welcome to the Forum anyoldjoe  :lol:

I like the surprise. It's not as if you actually see the pussy for most of the time, anyway.

Someone remarked to me the other day that I had the cleanest pussy he'd ever seen, which literally made no sense to me as do other girls have lumps of mud on their fannys or what? :D

Variety is the spice of life, and that's what makes it enjoyable.

Believe me, guys have cocks in ALL shapes and sizes, and each one is beautiful in its own way.

Someone remarked to me the other day that I had the cleanest pussy he'd ever seen, which literally made no sense to me as do other girls have lumps of mud on their fannys or what? :D Variety is the spice of life, and that's what makes it enjoyable. Believe me, guys have cocks in ALL shapes and sizes, and each one is beautiful in its own way.

now that opens another can of worms.  I am in no way gay or bi, and i find cocks look horrid.  Mebbe some women feel the same about pussies?

now that opens another can of worms.  I am in no way gay or bi, and i find cocks look horrid.  Mebbe some women feel the same about pussies?

If there are worms there is something wrong with it! 

Totally agree, AT. And I suppose all us guys have perfect cocks (which we do, of course!!)

Yeh, WTF +1

Oh come on 'anyoldjoe', you can do better than this surely? Too much time on your hands mate!

They're all different and that's the fun and enjoyment of it.

I once seen a girl who'd had the op to trim her bits and it wasn't nice at all, think she'd had too much removed if that's possible, very weird. So I'd rather not experience that again, but apart from that I don't have a preference.

I always look at mine with admiration :)

There are 'medical' websites that the many variations of labia.

I know a Doctor who when he was doing his Gyno modules said that it put him off sex for months...

I always look at mine with admiration :)

mine yeah. everone elses - yuk

puts me off MMF and parties etc :(

Having started this topic I'm not surprised that it triggered some negative responses.  To clear things up I was just posting about a personal preference.  Haven't we all got those - whether it is body size and shape, hair and skin type, mannerisms, speech, intelligence, personality, looks, etc.   Maybe pussies are more important to me than other things - maybe that is why I punt?     As I said, the lady that prompted this was excellent and her FRs include compliments about her pussy from other punters.   As to doing research - there was no evidence available to guide me away from her.  I'm certainly not in favour of surgery or anything like that. The post merely asks about others' preferences - if we all wanted the same it would be a poor world. 

lmao,disapointed with a slim and fit well reported lady....

The following song is dedicated to the peeved punter known as Anoldjoe >

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7dyjo4aas4

Edited by Ace ventura punt detective

Now it's time for the scores from our judges and Anoldjoe....

Artistry =10

Execution=9

Technique=10

Routine=8

Lips=2