Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Boondoggle

Beth Angel

9 posts in this topic

Does anyone know what has happened to Beth Angel....formerly of Max's etc....

I know she went independent and had a website with some really hot photos, but this too has disappeared.

I guess she may be keeping her head down after last year's court case malarkey.....

As far as I read on C69, she said she was retiring. That was a few months ago.

Does anyone know what has happened to Beth Angel....formerly of Max's etc....

I know she went independent and had a website with some really hot photos, but this too has disappeared.

I guess she may be keeping her head down after last year's court case malarkey.....

Court case malarkey??

I saw Beth last year and she was in fine form, hope she is ok, could you pm me please if that's ok.

Court case malarkey??

I saw Beth last year and she was in fine form, hope she is ok, could you pm me please if that's ok.

I don't know but I assume that Boondoggle was talking about the case brought against the owner of Agency Allure last year.  Beth Angel's name was referenced in some of the press coverage but I don't think she had to testify or anything like that

If she has retired thats a shame (for me). I think she would be in my all time top 3.

I don't know but I assume that Boondoggle was talking about the case brought against the owner of Agency Allure last year.  Beth Angel's name was referenced in some of the press coverage but I don't think she had to testify or anything like that

Thanks DanLeno, spot on.  I was having a mong moment with my English!  Yes, it's to do with the Allure court case and the fact that her name was mentioned and reported in the press.....I was just wondering if that had had any bearing on her going rather quiet.

Hi people!

Still here on and off for a few more months (end of april latest)! Mostly offering outcalls for new clients but can arrange in call for regulars. www.bethangel,com is my site. Prefer email as a first contact and having less appointments due to other commitments. 

xx