Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iorar

Who Is The New Dani Lovejoy?

6 posts in this topic

I am so missing Dani Lovejoy. My first ever punt was with her nearly a year ago and a couple of memorable punts with her followed. Trouble is I had to try all the others out there - only seemed fair, but hardly any have lived up to the Lovejoy experience. Why did she have to go and get married!! 

So if there is anyone out there who has found a Dani replacement, please let me know!!

I am so missing Dani Lovejoy. My first ever punt was with her nearly a year ago and a couple of memorable punts with her followed. Trouble is I had to try all the others out there - only seemed fair, but hardly any have lived up to the Lovejoy experience. Why did she have to go and get married!! 

So if there is anyone out there who has found a Dani replacement, please let me know!!

Closest I've found is Anal play Sonia - £120 p/h with anal the only extra at £20.

ANALplay Sonia20

www.**/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=1256340

uncanny you should post this ;) I came out of a punt yesterday in Aldgate thinking I'd found my 'Dani Lovejoy' I only saw Dani twice and everything positive about Dani this girl ticked for me and then some, friendly, welcoming, full on snogging/tongue jousting/face munching, for me what set Dani apart from most other girls I'd seen was that raw sexual confidence and a willingness to take the lead, get on you and 'go at you' ...for me anyway, a right blend of GFE and PSE in my opinion

...anyway I'd seen Alex Pearl www.**/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=1869663 end of last year around tottenham but her profile went down (she had 9 positives as Alex babyx) and I think she went back home (EE), I was chuffed to randomly come upon her new profile last week and made a booking ASAP, she has a different look and shape for sure, green eyes, red hair, pale white skin, fluent english, petite but with stacked hips (the best kind), very very active and initiative girl, sexually confident and always focused on the business at hand, literally demands a deep seeing to, not a clock watcher, fluent english, very young looking and probably 21 as claimed, 

I know this should be in the FR section but she was literally on my mind before I came online here (only because we were texting to arrange my next booking very soon ;) )

Edited by dami3n

[...]  I'd seen Alex Pearl www.**/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=1869663 end of last year around tottenham but her profile went down (she had 9 positives as Alex babyx) and I think she went back home (EE), I was chuffed to randomly come upon her new profile last week and made a booking ASAP, she has a different look and shape for sure, green eyes, red hair, pale white skin, fluent english, petite but with stacked hips (the best kind), very very active and initiative girl, sexually confident and always focused on the business at hand, literally demands a deep seeing to, not a clock watcher, fluent english, very young looking and probably 21 as claimed, 

I know this should be in the FR section but she was literally on my mind before I came online here (only because we were texting to arrange my next booking very soon ;) )

I have very fond memories of Dani Lovejoy and saw her many times, truly a wonderful lady.

I visited Alex Pearl based on @dami3n's post. I left a field report here: http://www.adultwork.com/FR?69360

I should point out that whlist the building itself is very run down, Alex's flat is actually rather nice. I had a lovely time with a very sensual GFE with her but more than that for the first time in my life I was able to orgasm during sex which was a huge deal for me (honestly I had thought it would never happen).

And to prove (as best I can) that I'm not just making that up and am being genuine here is a post I made back in March 2012: http://www.punternet.com/forum/index.php/topic/23373-new-to-punting-why-cant-i-release/#entry384706

Alex is different to Dani BUT one thing they both share is a willingness to make their client feel comfortable and spend time making out whilst still showing enthusiasm. So I recomend Alex too.

glad you had a good time ynothgnis - good FR

my invoice is in the post  ;)