Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
traveller99

How Do You Handle A Situation Like This

27 posts in this topic

I recently visited a WG in Ealing who advertises on the purple site.

She advertises that she does lots of extras for free including french kissing, OWO, CIM, deep anal, receiving oral, filming, etc. all included in a £100 ph fee. It all sounded good and she 20+ positive feedback.

So I turned up and the experience was completely different from her ad. I got 3 pecks of a kiss, no French kissing, not even a glimpse of her pussy as her legs were kept tightly closed throughout, I asked if I could taste her and she "no", she did covered oral before I even fully hard. She then tried to get me to cum again through covered oral and by this time I'd lost interest did hard again. I decided I'd paid for an hour so I was staying for an hour but I got bored of lying next to a beautiful cold and bored girl after 45 minutes and left feeling ripped off and very very disappointed.

I was tempted to ask for my money back within the first 5 minutes but she had a male friend in the place who I'm sure would have told me where to go and I'd have been out on my ear within 5 minutes.

How do you guys handle such situations?

I tried to do that but it says I can't as the mailbox is full.

It's really put me off.

I made the booking on the phone. Do you think you'd get the full service if you booked through the other site as the girl would know you'd be able to leave her negative on there if she didn't?

take it as a learning curve. The best advice I had from a punter friend was to agree service in an email/conversation up front before you reach the door (even IF the profile states she does the services). If you then dont get them walk out and insist on at least a partial refund.

Also never go on JUST a telephone booking make sure you have made a aw booking so you she knows feedback is expected. I sometimes feel with aw if you dont make the online booking they know things can be "tweaked" with less chance of a negative come back.

This is fair for all parties.

It's really put me off.

I made the booking on the phone. Do you think you'd get the full service if you booked through the other site as the girl would know you'd be able to leave her negative on there if she didn't?

Mailbox full is only temporary as PN hasnt downloaded for a week (as usual), just watch for when next batch is released then get in there. Also, always prepare in "word" then copy / paste as it is so easy to spend 20 minutes on a post then lose it for some reason, especially on AW

If you booked through AW you should be able to leave a report.   On here, just prepare one and store it till the mail box can accept it. This usually only takes 2 or 3 days.

Sorry to hear of your poor experience.

I would also name and shame here.

We have to remember that the FR part of PN is run 100% by galahad, and the mods are not involved.  We have to accept Galahd sometimes has other stuff in his life and FR's can take longer to be processed.

so as said by raylondoner, keep an eye out and whack yours in quick once the box is emptied.

If you are lucky you will submit it while the approval process is running and it will be published almost immediately.

It's really put me off.

A lying cheating WG is a lying cheating WG in my experience, they wont suddenly offer a good service because you emailed them and made a booking request. Her attitude is bad, this will not change.

I have experienced exactly the same thing so you have my sympathies, name and shame this scumbag is my advice and do an FR which Galahad when he has time will look at and hopefully put through.

She may not have written the profile herself and isnt aware of its content, her pimp, the man you mention might of done it and just ticked the enjoys to lure punters in, who knows. When this has happened to me i have asked for a refund to be told no chance or fuck off. Now as the money had been stashed in another room and i am not prepared to get violent and i dont wish to be in the company of such people i have left and chalked it down to experience.

I got the impression she knew exactly what she was doing. I asked her to open her legs and she said "not allowed". after 20 minutes I got the feeling she wanted me to just go but I wasn't going to leave 40 minutes early and get no money back.

I was very surprised because her feedback says she was good although the most recent one does say "not all services offered but if you click with her maybe she does".

I gave her nipples a couple of licks but she was actually reluctant for even that happening.

No eye contact, no smile, no nothing....

oh well you live and learn I guess.

I don't think naming and shaming is allowed in here.

She may not have written the profile herself and isnt aware of its content, her pimp, the man you mention might of done it and just ticked the enjoys to lure punters in, who knows. When this has happened to me i have asked for a refund to be told no chance or fuck off. Now as the money had been stashed in another room and i am not prepared to get violent and i dont wish to be in the company of such people i have left and chalked it down to experience.

in which case it would be him thats the scumbag for being a pimp AND for offering services the poor girl doesnt want to offer IF the above statement is the case

Edited by Chloe Kisses

I don't think he was her pimp. I think he was just a friend whose house she was working from. She seemed happy enough in herself and wasn't unhappy about working. She just wasn't doing anything like her ad and clearly had no interest in trying to make me happy or get me turned on.

I asked her to wear bra, thong and stockings. She said yes. I arrived she was wearing non-matching bra and boxer shorts. She removed them and got on bed. No smile, no passion just one cold fish.

I don't think naming and shaming is allowed in here.

Not so, but new members on the site (less than 20 approved posts) are not allowed to post Profile Names from Adultwork. If you were a full member it would be fine to report your experiences.

However, after a recent incident of a WG registering a second false account purporting to be a Punter in order to smear a rival we will be on the lookout for similar tactics. Readers of the forum should consider someone's posting history on here before taking anything as gospel.

I

. I decided I'd paid for an hour so I was staying for an hour but I got bored of lying next to a beautiful cold and bored girl after 45 minutes and left feeling ripped off and very very disappointed.

Worst thing you could have done. The depression would increase exponentially. 

Her profile says you can film everything including cuming in her mouth so I took my camera along. I wasn't allowed to switch it on. I true to when she did covered oral the first time but she said no because you would film my face, so clearly she doesn't allow filming of people cuming in her mouth.

Oh well life goes on. Still can't submit a field report so people beware of lying cheating girls.

I'll probably stick to the other WGs I've seen this month who have all been good passionate and fun girls.

in which case it would be him thats the scumbag for being a pimp AND for offering services the poor girl doesnt want to offer IF the above statement is the case

Indeed if thats the case.

lol unfortunately it did. after 40 minutes I suggested I should get dressed and she jumped at the thought of it.... lol.

it's a good way to make money but no to get repeat business. Do you think I could try being a male gigalo and try the same thing? there's probably loads of horny 20 something women out there I could rip off.

I don't think he was her pimp. I think he was just a friend whose house she was working from. She seemed happy enough in herself and wasn't unhappy about working. She just wasn't doing anything like her ad and clearly had no interest in trying to make me happy or get me turned on.

I asked her to wear bra, thong and stockings. She said yes. I arrived she was wearing non-matching bra and boxer shorts. She removed them and got on bed. No smile, no passion just one cold fish.

Even if he was her pimp it of course doesnt automatically mean he was forcing her, many WGs including members on here have got work off pimps and agreed to give them a cut of their earnings freely, that includes all WGs that get work off Agencies, Parlours or Parties as examples, it could be the case she is being advertised as an Indie but isnt one. But obviously as a punter you can only go on what you experience yourself.

salt, salt, loads of salt.

bad experiences happen and a possible, but honest, FR may be appropriate.

nameing and shaming on here: not a good road to go (as reverse-astroturfing will happen...)

The 20+ positive feedback does show the reliability of the system on other site. it is not the feedback, it is the reliability of the feedback... Never Easy.

Also love the angle of "not pimp, just using friend's appartment".

we live n learn.

Edited by ptrleeds

I think if I do a next time I'll always put a booking request in on the other site so they know I will be leaving feedback. That might give them more incentive to deliver something closer to their profile's "best deal in United Kingdom" suggestion.

I've visited 6 WGs on AW with booking requests and all been great but not seen the need this month and it has worked out fine except for this incident.

Not so, but new members on the site (less than 20 approved posts) are not allowed to post Profile Names from Adultwork. If you were a full member it would be fine to report your experiences.

However, after a recent incident of a WG registering a second false account purporting to be a Punter in order to smear a rival we will be on the lookout for similar tactics. Readers of the forum should consider someone's posting history on here before taking anything as gospel.

Can't follow your link to "a recent incident" Vin, as I get the message "You do not have permission to access the report center"

Are you able to give us any more details?

SHE was wearing boxer shorts , and opening her legs was NOT ALLOWED  . Something I have never experienced in my lifetime . Are you sure ?    Did you enter the room with a sign on your head that said  " inexperienced pushover punter "    . I find it hard to believe . 

you may find it hard to believe but yep that's what happened. The boxer were green tartan ones and she wore a black bra.

she showed me into the room, asked how long I would be staying, said that'll be £100 and told me to get undressed and she would be back.

She came back and I tried to kiss her to get things started. It was immediately obvious she wasn't up for kissing, she did a bit of body to body massage carefully ensuring she kept her eyes not looking at me, her boobs and face out of reach of being kissed and her pussy out of reach of my hands. It just went down hill from there.

She was Czech with dark hair and a good body with perky boobs. She just wasn't interested in giving very much in return for her money.

If only I could get a job like hers