Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iverhardy345

London Punt Looking For Wg Near Tube Or Train Station

7 posts in this topic

any recommendations for wg's near tube or tran station less than 5 mins walk or slightly longer if it is really easy to find

You might want to give a bit more information, The Greater London tube and train network covers a vast area and many hundreds of women will be based near a station of some sort. If you give information of the type of woman you require, age, services you require etc you might get some helpful answers! 

If you like Indian girls.... try Roshini, 5 mins from bayswater tube - 07756341645 ..... Just the best ever !!

Have to agree with Minxy.  Too many stations.  Too many girls.

Bayswater  as posted above . It's on the circle line and very central . Without naming the block that is 3 mins walk from the exit  , you will be tripping over them in the street .

Mata and Helena within 3 mins walk from Notting Hill Gate tube station

Maria, 3 mins walk from Lancaster Gate tube

A couple of tube-related tips. Lots of the lines seem to stop running at around 1130 pm - which isn't that late really. I had an 11.30 pm meeting with a lovely girl from Maxes a few months back out in Kensington. Found I'd missed the last tube back to King's Cross when I emerged and had to get the bus! Didn't get back to my hotel until about 3.00 am - which was no good as I was in the middle of the working week and down in The Smoke on a business jaunt.

Second thing is that Kensington Olympia seems only a part-time station and evening services are irregular. Again, a couple of agencies seem to base girls regularly round there, so if you get out there, make sure you can get back.

Have enough on my mind at these times without having to study the tube and bus timetables.

Live and learn though.