Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Strawberry

Olympic Sex Trafficking Fears Cost Police £500,000.....

16 posts in this topic

I wonder how much little Denis salted away with his shifty accounting? Perhaps enough to make up some of the wasted £500,000.  I would send the bill to the idiots who have whipped an unnecessary storm over this.

I wonder how much little Denis salted away with his shifty accounting? Perhaps enough to make up some of the wasted £500,000.  I would send the bill to the idiots who have whipped an unnecessary storm over this.

I must be thick! Can you explain this reference please.

I must be thick! Can you explain this reference please.

Denis MacShane, ex MP. Being investigated for creative accounting with his expense claims. One of the Gang of Four who were busy promoting the clauses in the  Policing and Crime Act 2009 concerning prostitution.

A bit of a four letter word.

:)

One of Denis remarks:

Posted 23 January 2013 - 23:20

I recall him saying something in the commons like "my guess is that only when we have a line of men awaiting prosecution for paying for sex that we will see an end to prostitution"

punters could say "my guess is that only when we have a line of politicians awaiting prosecution for fiddling expenses that we will see an end to the fiddling of expenses"

from

http://www.punternet.com/forum/index.php/topic/28725-oh-dear-what-a-shamenot/

.....and was a waste of public money, so Conservative Andrew Boff seems to think;

http://www.eastlondonadvertiser.co.uk/news/olympic_sex_trafficking_fears_cost_police_500_000_assembly_member_1_1795600

And who polices London argh yes the METropolitan police service. The same police force who are now doing a belated investigation into Jimmy Saville. They should investigate themselves for paedophiles before they waste any further money. Remember the METropolitan police service are NU-LABour puppets even Comissioner Hyphen.

.....and was a waste of public money, so Conservative Andrew Boff seems to think;

http://www.eastlondonadvertiser.co.uk/news/olympic_sex_trafficking_fears_cost_police_500_000_assembly_member_1_1795600

It's a daft question,I know, but you have to wonder where Mr Plod gets his "intelligence" from.

In London they are so  far stretched on the numerous enquiries into all the things that they haven't inquired into that they should have done, (long phrase, but read it over a few times and it does make sense) that they don't have the time or intellect to assess the "intelligence" that they are now receiving.

It's time the London plod was disbanded and replaced with vigilantes!! Now that's a daft idea that might catch on!!

It's a daft question,I know, but you have to wonder where Mr Plod gets his "intelligence" from.

In London they are so  far stretched on the numerous enquiries into all the things that they haven't inquired into that they should have done, (long phrase, but read it over a few times and it does make sense) that they don't have the time or intellect to assess the "intelligence" that they are now receiving.

It's time the London plod was disbanded and replaced with vigilantes!! Now that's a daft idea that might catch on!!

Agree with the rest but think we might regret the vigilantes idea. :eek:

Agree with the rest but think we might regret the vigilantes idea. :eek:

Not if I'm put in charge!! :angry:  :mad:  :o

But what are the odds on that?

I'm having that job, thank you very much! :D

But what are the odds on that?

I'm having that job, thank you very much! :D

But it was my idea first, so I get first go!! If I should f*ck it up, then in the interests of democracy, I would resign (on a huge pension) and give some other tosser a go!

But it was my idea first, so I get first go!! If I should f*ck it up, then in the interests of democracy, I would resign (on a huge pension) and give some other tosser a go!

Well, I think we agree on what politics is all about.

1) But it was my idea first, so I get first go!! 2) If I should f*ck it up, then in the interests of democracy, I would resign (on a huge pension) and give some other tosser a go!

1) If only the world worked that way.

2) The world works this way.

Zipless, I just knew that you would see reason eventually. It's a shame that you are such a slow learner!

Zipless, I just knew that you would see reason eventually. It's a shame that you are such a slow learner!

True. It did take me slightly longer than it should have done to see that it is better to be the power behind the throne than the big cheese on it.

:D