Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bethom

Doing The Maid

22 posts in this topic

I visit a parlour regularly, and the maid there is very cute.  She doesn't work as an WG, but I'd like to see her at some time.

Can maids be "coaxed" into services?  lol..  And typically are maids just somebody who is there to meet/greet punters or are they WGs just taking a break?

I visit a parlour regularly, and the maid there is very cute.  She doesn't work as an WG, but I'd like to see her at some time.

Can maids be "coaxed" into services?  lol..  And typically are maids just somebody who is there to meet/greet punters or are they WGs just taking a break?

A recurring premise on here in my time as a member. Personally i punt because its a guaranteed sure thing, i dont want to coax a non-WG into offering me services, although some maids are WGs on other days. I just view a maid as staff and concentrate on the WGs myself, but this wanting to punt with the maid is very popular going on the threads i have read.

Yes, the third time we have explored this is 5 months or so.

Much guidance in the threads identified by my learned friend Barry.

I see the OP of the Doing The Maid-Is It Common is the same as for this thread. I dont think things have changed since last year on this subject.

I see the OP of the Doing The Maid-Is It Common is the same as for this thread. I dont think things have changed since last year on this subject.

Well spotted Smiths.Perhaps he can't read that others have posted. Either that or the idea is his favourite w*nk fodder.

Either that or the idea is his favourite w*nk fodder.

most likely this.

why have it as wank fodder when you could probably make it a reality?

why have it as wank fodder when you could probably make it a reality?

I guess he is too mean or lacks the courage!

I pitty the fool!

I'll save my pity for someone more deserving!

Maybe he is an exile from the FBSM board and misses discussing how to persuade non service providers into sex?

Couldn't you just say excuse me you are stunning and ask her if that's her job?

I did the maid once years ago in Slough when the wg I was expecting had been delayed by transport problems.

Also at a parlour in Leeds a few years ago I eventually persuaded the maid to give me her number and saw her a number of times at her own home. This was paid but at a very reasonable rate.

What Slough place was that?

The Maid at Sapphires in Watford used to tell you that she would do a watching service.

I think they used to get a lot of requests.

Edited by turboguy

The Maid at Sapphires in Watford used to tell you that she would do a watching service.

I think they used to get a lot of requests.It is too long ago to remember. Sorry. But I have come accross the occasional maid who does a watching servise. The dirty letch!

I think they used to get a lot of requests.It is too long ago to remember. Sorry. But I have come accross the occasional maid who does a watching servise. The dirty letch!

You should have asked them to join in.

You should have asked them to join in.

This could get silly. I have nothing against dirty girls. In fact they are the best. What would we guys do without them? I have been in a positition when the maid has joined in but only in aiding with her hands when the wg already had hers in use on me!

isnt that a domination thing you go to this parlour alot and can have any of the WGs but you want the one lady there you cant have

That Slough story brought back memories, it must have been a least ten years ago when I visited a Lady (the maid) there and she introduced me to her newly wed cousin...great afternoon and evening of some serious adult fun...even got fed a full roast dinner with fingers....and dessert....OMG :blink:  :ph34r:  :lol:  :huh:

When I started going to a local place to me, the maid was clearly in need. A few weeks later she was on the roll call and I enjoyed the session more because she had been a civvy, well OK not a working girl, the first time I saw her.

Roll on a few years and the Sunday I called when she was on duty, an unfamiliar voice answered the phone. It turned out she was a good friend of the lady I intended to see, replacing the other WG who was ill and just answering maiding for the afternoon.

I the room I was being administered to to get me excited and the WG called out to her friend, "come and have a look at this". She did but that was all, after dropping  a few compliments, she went back to the telly in the lounge.

After the punt, still in the room, a couple of cups of tea were requested and said friend brought them in and shared a time with us, we totally butt naked and me glistening all over with the massage gel, she stayed clothed while we chatted about the weather or whatever.

It was a rather natural and pleasant way to spend an hour or so. On leaving, a kiss on both cheeks from friend and an "are you sure you are finished" grope from the WG. She is insatiable, the dirty, filthy and horny but oh so lovely bitch (as she calls herself).

The natural way these ladies treated the situation was very comforting.  A one off so far but a twosome was probably not far away. I did not think of pushing it but might be more suggestive another time.

I have been to several parlours where the maid/receptionist is the best looking in the place, though you know completely off limits.  At least on one occasion someone asked and was politely rebuffed.