Barry Cade

How Do You Know When You Click?

35 posts in this topic

For me, the critical moment is when I tell her I’ll have to give her a negative report because she’s obviously hopeless at this job.

If she laughs happily, we’ll get on very well.

If she doesn’t, probably not.

if she doesn't mind you staying longer than booked time

When she counts the cash                                                                                       and it's the right amount!!

Where is the tongue in cheek icon when you need it?

For me, the critical moment is when I tell her I’ll have to give her a negative report because she’s obviously hopeless at this job.

Its an instant or quick chemistry thats just their in my experience. The WG might not be able to speak much English, it transcends language barriers. Such WGs seem to already know what makes me tick sexually although it can be improved on as they become regulars.

One such WG could speak English and the moment i was naked on the bed with her she got my engine revving and leaned over whispering utter filth in my ear, even i nearly blushed, and put her tongue down my throat pinning me to the bed. I thought fucking hell she is a livewire and by god she was. Sadly retired as far as i know but i did punt with her at least once a week for a year, i couldnt get enough. Amazing.

When your still bonking twelve hours after you walk through the door is a good sign...

When she's got your cock in her mouth thirty seconds after the door has shut and before you've even has a chance to get your shoes and socks off.

When you've got your kit back on, are half way out of the door and she says...here have this money back hope to see you again soon  ;)

When you lock lips and realise that no effort whatsoever is required....you can just go with the flow of the smooches

then again when  a certain song comes on my cd and we are still snogging...its 15 minutes into the cd...now thats what I call chemistry kissing

and then he tells you he doesnt care...the kissfest is worth it

^_^

How does anyone really know if it's chemistry or if the WG is just very good at her job?

It's that delicious moment when we both realise we're equally perverted lol!

When she's got your cock in her mouth thirty seconds after the door has shut and before you've even has a chance to get your shoes and socks off.

In my limited punting experience, I was starting to believe this was standard practice!

and +1 for Chloe's quote - "When you lock lips and realise that no effort whatsoever is required...." thats happened a couple of times aswell.

I always listen for that little "click" noise!!! Once i've heard that, i know we've clicked!!

:ph34r:

I always listen for that little "click" noise!!! Once i've heard that, i know we've clicked!!

:ph34r:

No, that's just your dodgy hip giving out under the strain! ;):lol:

When eye contact makes you feel a bit shy or one of you blushes. The nervous excitement makes you feel a bit shaky....

I listen out for the fingers, and if they are in time with the beat, then I know I am in for a groovy punt!

No, that's just your dodgy hip giving out under the strain! ;):lol:

:lol:

I do admit that growing older is taking it's toll :lol:

I only once told a girl I would give a bad review.. she was trying to get me out after 20 mins after I had one of those jizzes which isn't an orgasm!  And I was trying to explain that to her but she didn't understand.. fair enough bad luck maybe.. they are rare.  I was pissed off but felt that was getting a bit of a sad case actually saying that to her.  I think it was after a couple of other rubbish experiences though and I was getting fed up.

I would say if she is snogging you a lot and smiling a lot then you will get on.  If her eyes light up and she fancies you then you know it easily though.

How does anyone really know if it's chemistry or if the WG is just very good at her job?

I dont, but then i dont mind, its a punt not a relationship so acting as long as convincing is just fine with me. I would say however that if its always or even mostly just been great acting its been Oscar deserving on ocassions.

for me i find the rapport starts to build after round 1 when you have that post-ejaculation logical brain shut down conversation

If you're twice or thrice or age and fat, bald, ugly and boring it's most likely she's good at her job.

I usually bring along an astrological natal chart to a punt, and if our stars align, then I know we've clicked :lol:

I am amazed that you tell WGs that you are going to give them a bad review. They could end up doing something nasty to you.

I am amazed that you tell WGs that you are going to give them a bad review. They could end up doing something nasty to you.

Only if they don't understand irony.

Whe she is smiling, even when not looking at you?

If you're twice or thrice or age and fat, bald, ugly and boring it's most likely she's good at her job.

Damn.