smiths

Clear Communication.

26 posts in this topic

Recently i have noticed a number of posts from punters who at a punt say the WG initiated sexual contact but they really wanted the punt to start with a chat or in another way than it did.

I advise punters that dont to always very clearly communicate with the WG from first contact onwards. I know if your nervous it can be difficult but unless you clearly communicate the WG simply wont know what you really want and at what point in a punt obviously.

I may look at it differently to others but how i see it is i am the one paying so i want the punt to suit me ultimately, its great to feel there is some mutual fun though in my view as that often makes good punts along with the WG having a great attitude, being friendly and honest.

Ladies, do you find its a very small number of punters that dont clearly communicate, some or many?

I feel it must be quite hard for some gentleman to tell a lady how he wants a meeting with her to go.

Not all men can say stuff over the phone as they feel a bit embarrassed possibly.

If I sense someone is being a bit shy with me, I will ask them to type stuff down within a message, most can do that who find it hard over the phone.

I feel good communication is paramount at all times really, but some just can not tell a lady what they are after for some reason.

I like you Smiths do wonder at times why so many will type on forums that they were not overly happy with the way their punt went.

You are a seasoned punter who clearly knows what he wants and knows how to approach a lady in a way that works for you.

Lucy  :) 

I think it comes with experience, when I first started punting I used to let the girl take the lead and often left thinking "I wish we did this..or that instead of whatever" until one punt where I was her first customer, she was very nervous (she told me so) and after 10 minutes of small talk in the kitchen, waiting for her to make the first move or invite me into the bedroom I realised it wasnt going to happen so I had to take the lead, it turned out to be my best punt to that date all because she had no preconceived ideas about what she should be doing as a WG and just wanted me to take control, then I realised that all punts could be this way even with experienced WG's who have a set routine in mind, they are always happy to go along with what you want, but if you don't tell them what you would like or take the lead from the start they understandably just revert back to what they THINK you want.

Many I think is the answer to that. Some find the experience of seeing a new girl exciting but also daunting and find it very hard to convey exactly what they are looking for, let alone talk about it before hand.

Many a time I've tried to talk about services prior to the punt to have them clam up or say they find that bit embarrassing. Because I can be forward I've had guys slam the phone down in shock at some of the things I've come out with, only to have them phone back a few hours later when they have calmed down or got intrigued by the things I said.

Your right communication is key, as is actually reading a girls services page (its amazing how many just look at the pics, get the number then start asking if you do this that or the other when they could have saved themselves the bother just by reading the site properly).

The girls are not mind readers and whilst yes after a while you can learn to read the signals (body language), its still not easy so best just speak up then they won't get disappointment.

Your right communication is key, as is actually reading a girls services page (its amazing how many just look at the pics, get the number then start asking if you do this that or the other when they could have saved themselves the bother just by reading the site properly).

I know it is a pet hate of WG's for punters to ask questions that are already answered on their profile, but I always ask, just to confirm that they do actually offer exactly what their profile says, this is particularly important with foreign girls who just put EVERYTHING in the "likes" box only to tell you later that they do not offer a certain service that was on their profile.

Agree totally with Trident there. Profiles need to be verified if there's something specific (and non vanilla) that you really want and understand what reasons there would be for the item to be taken off the list so you can decide whether to book or not

8 punts in and I'm getting better at talking about what I want. I was lucky that one of my first meetings the lady was so good at teasing it out of me. It was simply that I wanted a BJ where she brought me to the edge many times then backed off to let me recover. But she was in control of which time she'd take me all the way.

Once explained she went for it. I lost track of the number of times I got close but when she let me pop - it was like a nuclear explosion.

I know it is a pet hate of WG's for punters to ask questions that are already answered on their profile, but I always ask, just to confirm that they do actually offer exactly what their profile says, this is particularly important with foreign girls who just put EVERYTHING in the "likes" box only to tell you later that they do not offer a certain service that was on their profile.

I always require confirmation that the services i require which would be listed on a WGs site/profile are actually still on offer as thats the best i can do along with confirming again in person before handing my money over. In the past when i didnt seek confirmation i found on ocassion WGs saying they dont actually offer say OWO anymore and had "forgotton" to update their site/profile, which might be true or might be a case of getting punters to the premises and relying on them thinking with their dicks and punting anyway, whatever as OWO is essential to me it would be my time wasted.

You are spot on about many WGs ticking as many enjoys as they can irrespective of whether they offer the service or not on Adultwork.

I suppose it is much simpler if it is a GFE meet as you greet with a smile and a kiss.

I offer a drink, if that is declined I take that as a sure sign that it is straight up the stairs!

If we have the drink, I usually stroke the leg and if the drink is ignored and snogging commences.....

If the drink is taken, I still do the stroking but as the liquid disappears I prompt that we could move on.....

If nothing happens at all at this point, just launch on them, lol!

As to what the order of play would be if they had wanted wet celery, egg whisks and other 'ello 'ello scenarios I could not comment!!

Recently i have noticed a number of posts from punters who at a punt say the WG initiated sexual contact but they really wanted the punt to start with a chat or in another way than it did.

I advise punters that dont to always very clearly communicate with the WG from first contact onwards. I know if your nervous it can be difficult but unless you clearly communicate the WG simply wont know what you really want and at what point in a punt obviously.

I may look at it differently to others but how i see it is i am the one paying so i want the punt to suit me ultimately, its great to feel there is some mutual fun though in my view as that often makes good punts along with the WG having a great attitude, being friendly and honest.

Ladies, do you find its a very small number of punters that dont clearly communicate, some or many?

Smiths

Some guys do appear to like a chat as part of their booking, others want full on action from the start and the skill comes in gauging how a guy really wants it to go. I don't have a set routine for this but clients will sometimes mention at the time of booking that they'd like this, or that to happen. The difficult bit can be if a guy arrives, appears to prefer to chat, but then doesn't expect the time to have started - the  lady is booked for a particular time and has reserved time for that booking, so to have some sort of line which moves isn't particularly fair on her or her other clients.

Very occasionally I've had clients send me emails asking if there's a reason we didn't do this, that or the other, or asking for things to be a bit different, or even during the appointment will say something like 'can we turn the lights on/off this time'. I usually err on the side of caution on the first encounter because I know some guys can be nervous, want time to relax etc. Not having a set routine I will sometimes joke "and what do you like?", but I find this can really put some blokes on the spot and many simply aren't comfortable asking for certain things. What can be a big turn off is someone who communicates by pushing your head down 'there', sticking their fingers up your bum unannounced, thrust the very same finger the vagina followed by shoving you into a series of positions with nothing more than a few grunts to accompany their 'request'. Whilst I'll keep smiling and pleasant I'd rather not see a client who is like that with me, it's a bit like what's the point they may as well just go see anyone if they don't want any actual interaction.

If we are laughing, joking generally getting on then it's usually going to be a series of activities mentioned on the majority of my field reports unless anything more specific is mentioned.

. What can be a big turn off is someone who communicates by pushing your head down 'there', sticking their fingers up your bum unannounced, thrust the very same finger the vagina followed by shoving you into a series of positions with nothing more than a few grunts to accompany their 'request'. Whilst I'll keep smiling and pleasant I'd rather not see a client who is like that with me, it's a bit like what's the point they may as well just go see anyone if they don't want any actual interaction.

Oh dear, I am guilty of the head pushing thing sometimes and shoving girls into various positions and throwing them around the bedroom too! You would hate me :unsure: (I'm not TOO rough though)

It depends on the tone/mood of the booking though and I only do it with girls who already know me and have had calmer civilised sessions with in the past, sometimes there is nothing more satisfying than a rough and ready  primitive fuck session! I always like to chat before or after the action though.

Personally I would rather it if a girl just told me straight that she doesn't appreciate being thrown about on the bed like a rag doll, the girls I do it with seem to enjoy it but there are some very good actress's in this industry so now I'm wondering if they secretly hate it but don't want to put me straight incase I go elsewhere.... :eek:

I always ask before sticking my finger up a girls bum though and I never double dip!

I tend to go with the flow on each visit, no particular special requests with the exception of OWO and kissing and things have worked out pretty well so far.  I’d say I have two regulars at the moment and the talking is easy, although it’s already at the stage where I would feel uncomfortable asking to do anything we haven’t done already, perhaps because it’s good as it is, and I wouldn’t want to ruin a good thing by asking to try something she is not into etc.

I tried a new girl (PSE type services) who I knew was up for anything from the reviews I had read – I had a list of new things I wanted to try...... everything started well, kissing within 30 seconds, cock in mouth soon after and after about 15 mins (it was a 2 hour meet) she asked what type of fun I would like to have during the meeting – for some reason I couldn’t bring myself reel of my list and said something stupid like “I don’t know, whatever you want to do”.  Maybe it’s because I’m still quite new at all this and I need to grow a pair and be a bit more assertive and not be nervous about asking for services that are on offer.  As it turned out, she was really easy to get on with and liked to talk dirty which did help me ask for a couple of things during the meeting that I didn’t think I’d be saying at the start.

Communication is a key factor.  Incapable of coherently articulating my needs, I always arrive with a short agenda consisting of half a dozen bullet points in 18 point type on a sheet of A4.  An invaluable aid for the nervous and tongue tied.

The way I see it is simple.  They have not booked me to chat.  They have booked me for sex.  I try to work 'him' out when he comes through the door; Some men make the first move so the rest is easy, but some men are so nervous or because I have lots of returning clients - they want to catch up with news etc etc so we have a drink and a chat.  The ones who do not want to sit for too long ask for water only - the ones who want to relax with me first will have a glass of wine.  There is no formula because everyone is different.

I want my client to be happy because that is good for business but also good for my self esteem if i am being totally honest.

Communication is a key factor.  Incapable of coherently articulating my needs, I always arrive with a short agenda consisting of half a dozen bullet points in 18 point type on a sheet of A4.  An invaluable aid for the nervous and tongue tied.

You kill me :)

After an initial short chat with a new client I will offer a  walk to the west wing and into my bedroom. This is the room I bring the drinks into.

If the first chat with a new man seems to be going on a while then I suggest we continue it in the boudoir while we do naughty things. I have yet to be refused this offer.  ;) 

New guys vary so much... some tell me straight off what they would like to happen... others wait for me to initiate conversations about what we will or might do.... and others state clearly that they want me to just take over and do what I think best....... which of course I do!

Those who are not interested in much conversation are sussed out pretty quickly and I am quite happy to get down to business without much talking.

On another note.... if a man attempted to push my head down and rag doll me around the bed or room he would not get past the first few seconds.

Suppose sub ladies may be fine with this but certainly not something I welcome or put up with.

Edited by Lynn

wow, I feel really bad about that now...never had any complaints but next time I will ask if they are okay with it or if they would rather if I leave it out, the two girls I do it with seem pretty up for that type of carryon though and market themselves as PSE

I never thought to ask first, asking seems to ruin the spontaneous nature, I always assumed that if I was crossing a boundary that they would promptly tell me, one of them gets pretty lairy if I try to kiss her on the lips, she will not kiss for anyone apparently, so I'm pretty sure she would tell me if she hated being chucked about a bit, I'd hate to think she is "just putting up with it" because she knows I like it...if she doesn't like it then I don't want to do it.

Good useful thread for us newbies, thanks :)

I was a blubbering wreck on my first punt, god knows what the poor girl must have thought :o

Was at least coherent on my second (I think!), wish me luck for my third on Wednesday, lol. Feeling a bit more relaxed this time, but then it is only Monday.....

This is a great idea, if it was in larger type, say 22 point, it could be blu tacked to the ceiling for reference purposes. Might give that a go

:D

Good useful thread for us newbies, thanks :)

I was a blubbering wreck on my first punt, god knows what the poor girl must have thought :o

Was at least coherent on my second (I think!), wish me luck for my third on Wednesday, lol. Feeling a bit more relaxed this time, but then it is only Monday.....

This is a great idea, if it was in larger type, say 22 point, it could be blu tacked to the ceiling for reference purposes. Might give that a go

:D

No problem. Good luck on Wednesday. :)

Some things coming out of this thread strike a chord with my experiences, whereby I have met a lady for thr first time, it may not have gone 100% to plan, but there was enough there to justify a 2nd visit, which then flowed much better.

On another note.... if a man attempted to push my head down and rag doll me around the bed or room he would not get past the first few seconds.

Suppose sub ladies may be fine with this but certainly not something I welcome or put up with.

Ditto  :) 

I think it takes quite a bit of experience before a punter makes the running at the start. I guess about a dozen or more punts. Then you feel you can mould the punt to your preferences.

Okay...a lot of the ladies of PN are not okay with being ragged about a bit on the bed, or having their head pushed down.

Is it because you find it disrespectful or do you feel that your personal safety may be compromised if the guy does not know where to draw the line and starts pushing the boundaries even further, I know a lot of WG's will not be tied or blindfolded for that exact reason.

If it is the second one, would you be more open to it if you had seen the guy plenty of times before got on well and you know he isn't a fruit-loop? 

And what about arse slapping in doggy, is that a no no?

Okay...a lot of the ladies of PN are not okay with being ragged about a bit on the bed, or having their head pushed down.

Is it because you find it disrespectful or do you feel that your personal safety may be compromised if the guy does not know where to draw the line and starts pushing the boundaries even further, I know a lot of WG's will not be tied or blindfolded for that exact reason.

If it is the second one, would you be more open to it if you had seen the guy plenty of times before got on well and you know he isn't a fruit-loop? 

I very much doubt there is a higher proportion of pnet women to non pnet women who dont like this behaviour. I know plenty of girls who have never and likely will never be on this site and they all complain about having their head pushed down. Its a basic respect thing, we are people  not plastic dolls that need to be manipulated physically into the position you want us to be in. Many girls are too polite to say anything but it doesnt mean they are liking it. Thankfully plenty that I have known DO say something to the client when he does this to them.

and if you want to slap someones arse in doggy ask them first. Being slapped on the butt hurts!