redsalford

Gum Clinic Result

9 posts in this topic

I caught gonereha from a working girl and went to the clinic, after receiving tablet s it's cleared up and I'm fine, they took a blood test , is it worth going back to get the result s , as if I had any problems they would contact me ??

I'm pissed off I caught gonereha of a working girl through oral without , I had seen three girls in a two week period how can I tell which one gave it me. One was a regular I've seen for years so I presume it's not her

I would tell all three to get themselves checked out

I would also go back for the results. Just to be on the safe side.

I'm pissed off I caught gonereha of a working girl through oral without , I had seen three girls in a two week period how can I tell which one gave it me. One was a regular I've seen for years so I presume it's not her

That is the risk you take by having OWO I am afraid. It happens rarely but it does happen and being pissed off is unfair as you were party to the decision.

And why would it not be your regular girl? Stds do not differentiate between new girls and regular girls.

Best thing would be to let all of them know so they can get themselves tested because it is likely that you may have given gonorrhea to the two girls who did not infect you.

I caught gonereha from a working girl and went to the clinic, after receiving tablet s it's cleared up and I'm fine, they took a blood test , is it worth going back to get the result s , as if I had any problems they would contact me ??

"It's cleared up and I'm fine" means no more than that it no longer feels like you are pissing razor blades.  What it does NOT mean is that you are no longer carrying the disease. Unless and until you go back and get a result that says you are clean, you simply don't know, and you should abstain from all sexual contact with anyone.

Would they contact you? For a start there is the question of the name and contact details that you gave, and also that patient confidentiallity is important.

Do they ring, number with-held, speak to your wife/mother, or worse yet, hang up when she answers?

PS - It is spelled : Gonorrhea

Edited by Irgendeiner

Danish pia, that is a fair point I will text them tonight . Will they be angry and not want to see me in the future tho

Danish pia, that is a fair point I will text them tonight . Will they be angry and not want to see me in the future tho

I wouldn't text!

Phone and talk so that you can judge responses.

Also there is no evidential trail to be copied and pasted elsewhere.

CB

Why have you waited so long. I bet they will be angry that you didn't tell them as soon as you knew. You have let them carry on working, with an possible  infection, for how many weeks?

A polite phone call from the number you used with her whilst booking, or referring to the number/email used when you booked her. An out of the blue "Got an STI but don't know which WG I got it from" is not going to do you any favours, and will have her either assuming it's a crank call, or someone being very stupid.