Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Conwy

Valery Of Hot Collection Is Back

9 posts in this topic

New pictures, not as cheap as she used to be, H-C sill fib about her height: she is all of 6ft 1, not 5 ft 9.

Yesterday I saw that she has returned. I am seeing her today.

Hoping that reality lives up to the memories.

She looks great too, but about half a foot too tall for me at 6'1.  Have a good one

Edited by Bonkersenseless

dunno why they would lie about her height i've always been curious to punt a girl the same height or taller then me (i'm 6'1)

I am 5 ft 9 and would not have booked her the first time had I known her true height.

Now that I know her, I just don't care. Yes, the actuality exceeded the memories. Perhaps the experience was added to by the fact that she had been in London for a week or so sorting out pictures, etc. and I was her first client.

She is just as lovely a person and had lost none of her enthusiasm. She sees herself as a GFE rather than a PSE and that sits well with how I see her.

I have a true dilemma right now: I have so many lovely lady friends that finding the time and funds to enjoy them all will be really tough.

This week she is on holiday.

When I booked her for a surprise duo with -Bombshell- (Abbi) I asked her to wear heels because I wanted Abbi to feel the effect of being almost a foot shorter wearing the flat shoes she had travelled in. Valery also wore a black cocktail dress and looked absolutely stunning. They really hit it off together.

C

She looks positively amazonian - must find a way of getting down to london to see her

She left on holiday today - back in a week or so. She did a striptease following on from Abbi's lapdance. Phew!

C